ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvampireknight

Nicole: ;[ i dont talk to him on msn. He hasn't been online since

December 27th. I go leave him a I MISS YOU comment every week/month or so, haha.

His fourth month (since he's been gone) is on my Birthday; april 27th.

I think this has been asked before (sorry) but how do all the uljjangs know each other?

There use to be Ulzzang fan meetings [?? NOt sure]

But there was this SHOOTING STAR CONCERT, they all probably

met there, ESP THE POPULAR ONES.. Hmm.. I guess, Ulzzangs

just want to get to know each other, so they contact each other..

and VIOLA!! They're friends..

baoi; yup! Read above! PM me for my MSN! Also, yeah…like Solki looks like a doll to me. Like a lil too perfect, that’s a lil bit too annoying. And there’s just something about her…can’t pinpoint but whatever. (no offence to solki fans)

-x-

Nicole.

Yeah.. same here.. she's so kute and CLEAN CUT..

but something about her.. like she's so STIFF or something..

[edit] OMG, another page OWNage.. I swear this happens when i least expect it..

Guest luvinkhero

junal sure is my favourite female ulzzang now xD

shes soo pretty ahaha and she has nice stlye nd hair xPP

i can't stop saying that <_<

mikki has nice eyes =]

wow sangjune is hot LOLS

how come theres no more taejun lately??!?!

i still need more pictures of him PL-PLEASSEEE!

Guest xosimplicity

im new to this threaddd

may i request more mikki shes gorgeous :P

preferably her with short hair not long long hair

her extensions scares me

junal is really pretty i love her hair =)

Guest rain_drops

seominwoo was in highkick ep 106!

im watching it right now, but i had to pause it to post it :D

-edit

paused it again to say...kimhyesung & seominwoo both were playing the multiply game. and seominwoo won him. lol

+QUESTION

when is the deadline for the one shot?

Guest Ella_Kwan

hi, i;m sorry but i had to ask this qustion...

-How does these people be/c "uhlzzangs"??? be/c i see people write "he's not offical" or something... and i was just curious? lol..

do you get some award??? saying that you are an uhlzzang??? WHo gives you the title that "Now you are a Offical Uhlzzang and now go take pictures of you're self" lol...

-Do you have to upload 1000 great pictures of yourself then be considered an uglzzang?? lol...

-or does someone have to say you are one?? then we can just have our friends tell us that... lol...

-What is the requirments?? like i see some pretty people (not uhlzzangs) and they take a lot of pictures (i mean alot) and they are very pretty but more on the lines of "hot" & "sexy" but these ulhzzangs that i've seen here are very "classic beauty" , "innocent pretty", or "cute" ; like you know what i mean? theres s differnce right?? lol...

-and these people become celeberties?? be/c they r pretty????lol...

i;m sooo sorry for the bombing of qustions but it had to be asked... lol... thanks for whoever answers... lol...

Guest ibooyou

hi, i;m sorry but i had to ask this qustion...

-How does these people be/c "uhlzzangs"??? be/c i see people write "he's not offical" or something... and i was just curious? lol..

do you get some award??? saying that you are an uhlzzang??? WHo gives you the title that "Now you are a Offical Uhlzzang and now go take pictures of you're self" lol...

-Do you have to upload 1000 great pictures of yourself then be considered an uglzzang?? lol...

-or does someone have to say you are one?? then we can just have our friends tell us that... lol...

-What is the requirments?? like i see some pretty people (not uhlzzangs) and they take a lot of pictures (i mean alot) and they are very pretty but more on the lines of "hot" & "sexy" but these ulhzzangs that i've seen here are very "classic beauty" , "innocent pretty", or "cute" ; like you know what i mean? theres s differnce right?? lol...

-and these people become celeberties?? be/c they r pretty????lol...

i;m sooo sorry for the bombing of qustions but it had to be asked... lol... thanks for whoever answers... lol...

They become ulzzangs because they enter contests online by submitting their pictures and people vote for them. The person with the most votes wins. Ta-da. Ulzzangs don't necessarily have to take 20492049234 pictures of themselves. There are lots of people out there already who do and think they're ulzzangs but nope, they're not unless they win a contest. There really isn't a requirement, I guess, in order to be an ulzzang. The only thing is that you need to be pretty, which is a bit shallow but that's how you win the contest... unless you're like totally rich and bribe people, but then you might get disqualified. Anyway, there are different types of ulzzangs. They (the ulzzangs as a whole) don't necessarily have to portray one certain image like "hot and sexy", "classic beauty", or "innocent cute". They each have a unique style/image that makes them who they are. Compare Imda and Solki, and there's such a huge difference. Imda is like freakin' drop dead sexy while Solki is more innocent and cute. Or compare Mira and Boram. Mira is elegant and mature while Boram is like... not elegant. Also, not all become celebrities. They could if they're really good at acting, singing, dancing, modeling, etc. They probably are considered celebrities because they just won the contest and are really popular at their school or something.

Edit//

Is it just me or has the 'how do ulzzangs become ulzzangs?' question been asked a lot lately? X__X

Guest WHATSHERFACE

HAHAHAHAHA

One of my friends wanted to get a penpal from korea and she kept on insisting that I get one. Surfing through the first page of this penpal website, I saw a guy who I first thought looked like a girl. Whose comment made me crack up and laugh SO hard. Looking through this "uhljjang forum" I realized it was that guy's (Han Kyu Wan) picture I saw! AHAHAHAHAHAHA. In the end, I didn't get a penpal YES!

-Backtracks to find the comment to share with you all-

Name : Min ( send an email )

Hobby : computer, exersise, music ~~

Posted : April 12, 2007 ( Thursday )

hi~~~~ please call me Min ~ I am a boy 16 years of age..(american age 16 , korean age 18) I was born in 1990.hehe I have black hair and brown eyes.i want girlfriend=_=! and i like cute and sexy girl~~~~! I laugh easily at the slightest thing. and i like cute girl +_+!!hihi I promise a important thing!^^~ I will cherish our friendship, and always keep my true, and kind attitude..~~ If you are my sincere friend, I will very happy. ~Have nice day :-) see-ya!~

OKAY. Maybe that's not him but I swear it has that Han Kyu Wan guy's picture with the cellphone attached to it. Nevertheless I hope this comment cracked you up as much as it did to me

click -> 2003655113414238901_th.jpg

Guest miranduh

^because they bother to read the first post :blink: it's all there...and it's even clearer than having someone repeat parts of it all the damn time too -____-;

HAHAHAHAHA

One of my friends wanted to get a penpal from korea and she kept on insisting that I get one. Surfing through the first page of this penpal website, I saw a guy who I first thought looked like a girl. Whose comment made me crack up and laugh SO hard. Looking through this "uhljjang forum" I realized it was that guy's (Han Kyu Wan) picture I saw! AHAHAHAHAHAHA. In the end, I didn't get a penpal YES!

-Backtracks to find the comment to share with you all-

Name : Min ( send an email )

Hobby : computer, exersise, music ~~

Posted : April 12, 2007 ( Thursday )

hi~~~~ please call me Min ~ I am a boy 16 years of age..(american age 16 , korean age 18) I was born in 1990.hehe I have black hair and brown eyes.i want girlfriend=_=! and i like cute and sexy girl~~~~! I laugh easily at the slightest thing. and i like cute girl +_+!!hihi I promise a important thing!^^~ I will cherish our friendship, and always keep my true, and kind attitude..~~ If you are my sincere friend, I will very happy. ~Have nice day :-) see-ya!~

OKAY. Maybe that's not him but I swear it has that Han Kyu Wan guy's picture with the cellphone attached to it. Nevertheless I hope this comment cracked you up as much as it did to me

wahahaha. poor guy he MUST be desperate.

Guest ChouChou

hey everyone, i just came across this ULZZANG CONTEST thingy on myspace, well the requested to be my friend and i dunno, i looked at the pictures of people apparently competeing and i noticed that they looked totally familiar, then realised that they were actual ulzzangs but they were going under different names so i'm guessing someone is posing as them

link:: www.myspace.com/ulzzang_heartz

the owner of this contest thingy goes by the name yumi hamasaki and ya know i'm thinking she can't be that much of a ulzzang fan if she doesn't evem recpgnise the real ulzzangs in the pic

i posted a pic comment saying that it looked like sua but she deleted it

these are some of the pics on her thingy that i think are ulzzangs

l_b3881c4786181c6a70120efa38684ba3.jpg

^^ this one looks like sua, i mean, i'm pretty sure it is!!! but this person is going by the name lily min

l_2cb939ce7e51d38f7f58348f5f81e244.jpg

^^ this one i know def is a ulzzang but i can't remember her name lol but she's going as kimberly lee

so yeh i just wanted to inform everyone about this cuz i think its real annoying when people pose as ulzzangs and steal their pics and stuff, its so stupid and immature! :tongue2:

Archived