ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sakura Li

READ THIS PLEASE!!

Okokok... I always had doubts about ImDa's tattoos but I never had really strong proof but now I'm 95% sure! I can't believe no one has said anything about the pictures posted on Pg. 679

Her shoulder tattoo are on different shoulders in two different pictures! The swim suit pic had her tattoo on her right shoulder while the black tank top had it on her left shoulder. AND in the SS pic, there is NO left shoulder tattoo.

Am I seeing things? @____@ I'll come back with the pics.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/1tym...e/ImDaHae90.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/1tym.../ImDaHae117.jpg

Also, where's her freaky kool arm tattoo on her left arm in the second pic? O_____o?

Guest Sakura Li

^ He's not an OFFICIAL Uhljjang. You have to enter a korean Uhljjang contest to become official.. Naoki just won forum Uhljjang contests so you can call him the unOFFICIAL Uhljjang. He won at Nonstop kpop (is that right?), Taste of Uhljjang, and another one I think...

SOMEONE HELP ME FIGURE OUT ABOUT IMDA'S TATTOOS!! @____@

Guest josarang

^ He's not an OFFICIAL Uhljjang. You have to enter a korean Uhljjang contest to become official.. Naoki just won forum Uhljjang contests so you can call him the unOFFICIAL Uhljjang. He won at Nonstop kpop (is that right?), Taste of Uhljjang, and another one I think...

SOMEONE HELP ME FIGURE OUT ABOUT IMDA'S TATTOOS!! @____@

not official? =OO LOL. well..got me there.

where is nonstop kpop? =S

Guest System1430291513

Sakura Li: Yeah...I can see what you`re talking about. I guess I`m not as observant as I thought.

-__-

Guest josarang

no i noticed the tattoos too.

along with the one that used to be on the side of her left arm.

i'm guessing mirrors? or she got them lasered off? =_=

Guest System1430291513

But doesn't removing tattoos leave scars? Like bad ones? @___@

I think it does leave a scar..

& it`s painful.

Unless she did get them lasered off & she just PSed her skin to make it look flawless, which would make it appear that her skin was scar-free. Who knows.

Guest LoveHLi

flipped via photoshop?

and I'm guessing she got the two tattoos done at different times

what i'm thinking too

not official? =OO LOL. well..got me there.

where is nonstop kpop? =S

yeah he's an ulzzang but he's not an "official" ulzzang...but who cares about "official" or "unofficial" he won ulzzang contests therefore he's an ulzzang ^_^...here's the kpop stop forum link http://www.kpopstop.com/forums

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay i'm fulfilling some requests...mir i have a few pictures of two kid ulzzangs and i'll post them in a bit...and smileyface(: i'm still trying to find pictures of girls looking sad but that's a little difficult because most of them are looking sad cute or just plain cute :sweatingbullets: ...but i'm still looking for them ^_^

KIM MIN HYUK for g-Ly

sorry this is all i could find of him

kmh8sj.jpg

kmh14gu.jpg

kmh22zf.jpg

kmh34jj.jpg

kmh48ki.jpg

kmh51vl.jpg

kmh69fp.gif

credits: me, soompi, and damoim...

Guest miranduh

she could have just flipped the picture.... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

anyway laser tattoo removal shouldn't leave much of a scar if it even leaves a scar

thanks Hli! they're sooooo cute *____*

Guest LoveHLi

SHIN HYE JUNG for sOrastar

shj0sg.jpg

shj15bz.jpg

shj21jw.jpg

shj35rh.jpg

shj47ud.jpg

shj54bw.jpg

shj69ea.jpg

shj74xf.jpg

shj86aq.jpg

shj99ol.jpg

credits: me and damoim

KIM MIN KYUNG for adorable_babyz

kmk3sp.jpg

kmk14tt.jpg

kmk20vj.jpg

kmk38nb.jpg

kmk47nq.jpg

kmk51ov.jpg

kmk69bf.jpg

kmk78zf.jpg

kmk88re.jpg

kmk93mv.jpg

credits: me and damoim

i'll be back in a bit with more ulzzangs that we kinda forgot...^_^

Guest SeungHye

hey *wenDzie^^* umm i have a question umm since you live in sydney

I was wondering if u knew a Korean boy named jonnie?

Guest Jasmine<3

LOL. there was an ulljang contest.. i think like 2.. but it got cancelled now cause of 411 dyingg

btw

thanks for the pics! <3

READ THIS PLEASE!!

Okokok... I always had doubts about ImDa's tattoos but I never had really strong proof but now I'm 95% sure! I can't believe no one has said anything about the pictures posted on Pg. 679

Her shoulder tattoo are on different shoulders in two different pictures! The swim suit pic had her tattoo on her right shoulder while the black tank top had it on her left shoulder. AND in the SS pic, there is NO left shoulder tattoo.

Am I seeing things? @____@ I'll come back with the pics.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/1tym...e/ImDaHae90.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/1tym.../ImDaHae117.jpg

Also, where's her freaky kool arm tattoo on her left arm in the second pic? O_____o?

that shoulder blade tattoo is on her right, while the big one is on her left, that's why you can't see it. i'm not sure about the second pic, the thing is that the second pic was taken against a mirror so it's a mirror image. the tattoo should've been a mirror image, but it isn't so that means, imda mirrored it again so it would face the right way. that's why the second pic makes it a little confusing.

i just hope she doesn't regret getting those tattoos when she's like 45

Archived