ULZZANG MANIA

Guest *wenDzie^^*

Haha, circle lenses..you can post it in the SELLING or TRADING Forum..

How much you planing to sell em for??

how much do contact lense cost anyway? i dont need glasses so i wouldnt know..

the ones u can purchase are either daily ones or the ones that goes for a year..

hmmm we can all be ulhjjangs

how old are you? no one's too old to post in a forum....although i myself feel old but people say that i'm not... :rolleyes: but man! i'm really envious of you now! you live so close to him too! T^T LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY! :lol:

i didnt get ur name ^^;

im 20 -__-+ so thats 21 in chinese culture -__-+++;;; my last year of uni too -___-;;;

dont be envious of me.. he might end up hating me and ill ruin all ur chances of me taking candid photos of him then id feel really bad T^T

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ you are finishing college.. I ENVY YOU!! Because i am only finishing High School..

Why are you saying stuff like you are old.. which you are not!! I want to be 20..

Because right now, i am not really INDEPENDENT yet..

About the lenses, I don't wear glasses or contacts..

I don't think i'll buy them.. But you can try selling them at that forum

aznbaby69_79: Haha, are you sure you're ready?

Guest LoveHLi

^

^ah! sorry ^^; i'm hli. you're only 2 years older than me...not old...well to me your not...but most of the people in here are like 14, 15, and 16...maybe to them...hahahaha...and i'm sure he won't hate you. you sound like a really cool person...and don't feel bad if something like that happens (i hope that it doesn't) and you're not able to take pictures for us...we'll understand and move on....we won't blame you at all :D

^yup! i'm sure i'm ready...i have nothing to do today...like any other day...so i'm ready for some action :lol: all i'm doing right now is going through the thread again...i'm almost to the 500s...almost done...i'll be bringing back some old forgotten ulzzangs... :lol:

Guest *wenDzie^^*

^

^ah! sorry ^^; i'm hli. you're only 2 years older than me...not old...well to me your not...but most of the people in here are like 14, 15, and 16...maybe to them...hahahaha...and i'm sure he won't hate you. you sound like a really cool person...and don't feel bad if something like that happens (i hope that it doesn't) and you're not able to take pictures for us...we'll understand and move on....we won't blame you at all :D

i got a pic that peter took of chris awhile ago

those 'artsy' pics

im tempted to post but i dont think i should

if u want it, pm me..

but its nothing spectacular.. i dont think he has it his cyworld

but yeah i feel bad if i post without asking him first

Guest laishanchu

msut GET HIS MSN =]]

i wanna go to australia now!!

is he popular in sydneY?

hes realllllllll popular in my heart xDD kakakak

newaii... om,g u'll share if u get his msn? OMGGGGGGG u are so niceeeee

hopefully he dusnt have over 265 ppl on hjis msn lsit -_____- thats the maximum i fink... i gotta delte sum ppl now =]]

chris is so cute xD

//edit//

pming to LOL

Guest *wenDzie^^*

^lucky you! and we understand...(pssshh...i'm going to pm you right now :lol:)

haha its not like wowowoowow pic coz itsn ot processed and u can hardly see his face haha -___-+++

msut GET HIS MSN =]]

i wanna go to australia now!!

is he popular in sydneY?

hes realllllllll popular in my heart xDD kakakak

newaii... om,g u'll share if u get his msn? OMGGGGGGG u are so niceeeee

hopefully he dusnt have over 265 ppl on hjis msn lsit -_____- thats the maximum i fink... i gotta delte sum ppl now =]]

chris is so cute xD

//edit//

pming to LOL

i dont think hes popular in sydney much

coz its weird.... like hes like a friend of a friends and u dont expect him to hav 'fans' but he does know a LOT of pple but then again all koreans know eachother in sydney so its a given...

and i heard hes really popular with the girls obviously.. haha

u know how his bday is in june which is in 3 months

haha fingers crossed that he'll chuck a bday party and ill tag along... then its okay to take photos right XD XD or i think his other friends bday soon.. haha i hope im invited coz i know chris will be kaka

ill nominate myself as the 'photographer' of the night

^ i would love to talk to him through MSN, but i bet he has gone over the limit already..

I am very tempted to PM you for the pic now..

hehe.. u want me to send?

like i said its nothing spectacular

u know how his bday is in june which is in 3 months

haha fingers crossed that he'll chuck a bday party and ill tag along... then its okay to take photos right XD XD or i think his other friends bday soon.. haha i hope im invited coz i know chris will be kaka

ill nominate myself as the 'photographer' of the night

omg! a birthday party? i'm pretty sure it's okay to take photos at a birthday party.....especially at Chris's party XD i'll nominate you as teh photographer too! not really sure it'll count since it's only over the net. hehe. i want to go to chris's b-day party. and he has hot friends too. *sighs* going to fantasize now.

this thread just grew like 3-4 pages since this morning. it grows so fast.

Guest laishanchu

whens his bday?

omggggggggg tel hte guy u like u wanna be a photographer n take pics of him den other friend den to chris xDD =]]

then wollah snap billions of pics n say u should model LOL

Guest *wenDzie^^*

omg! a birthday party? i'm pretty sure it's okay to take photos at a birthday party.....especially at Chris's party XD i'll nominate you as teh photographer too! not really sure it'll count since it's only over the net. hehe. i want to go to chris's b-day party. and he has hot friends too. *sighs* going to fantasize now.

haha im fantasizing as well atm...

his party.. probably full of pretty girls and ill be a wall flower, like those stalkerish photographers.. ill make sure my flash is off as well hehe

whens his bday?

omggggggggg tel hte guy u like u wanna be a photographer n take pics of him den other friend den to chris xDD =]]

then wollah snap billions of pics n say u should model LOL

june 9th? or sept 6th? haha correct me coz i dont know

speaking of photos, stalker like

the guy who works in the sushi place near me is half jap/german.. omg.. he.. IS HOT..

i took a stalker shot of him cept it didnt come out *kicks myself

my friend told him i was interested and if he could give me his number..

but he said hes taken T^T but agreed to say hi to me next time haha

Guest laishanchu

akkaka i dnt no his bday wither T_________T

wahhhhhhh so many hot guys in sydney -_____-

i wanna go there =DD

chris has some funkified pants =DD

and he looks hot no matter wot =D

Guest *wenDzie^^*

wahhhhhhh so many hot guys in sydney -_____-

not even.. its so rare since there are so little of asians to start off with.. T^T and all the hot ones are taken -__-+

it was good talking and sharing my very minimal experience... but i need to get ready for classs now

ill keep u guys updated hehe

You sent it.!! I liked it

I almost licked the screen. hahaha..

that was a really god pic..

It only grew that much because *wenDzie^^* had something ultra cool that she shared with us..

and everyone just started to post about it..

his party.. probably full of pretty girls and ill be a wall flower, like those stalkerish photographers.. ill make sure my flash is off as well hehe

the guy who works in the sushi place near me is half jap/german.. omg.. he.. IS HOT..

I love taking pic of people when my flash is off.. I rarely use the flash because i always edit the brightness of the photos before i send them to the store to develope.. I think i want' to send it over the net to develope, just need to learn how..

>> Japanese guys are USUALLY SUPER HAWT!! >> Too bad he's taken..

Guest LoveHLi

chris's birthday is 1985.06.09...june 9th...hahahaha...i had to count my fingers to figure what month it was :lol: i'm pathetic...but i'll brb with pictures!

Guest mz_yoone3k

AHHHH!! *wenDzie^^*, youre SO lucky! at least you have a chance to get to know him. remember to take pictures of him and post them here! haha if he permits.

he knows about this forum?!!?!?!? dang -_______- hopefully he visits =]]

dus he smoke too? i wanna c wot his mystery women his like kakak xDD dus he have an accent?

so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ><

if only all uhljjangs are like that =]] and that we can meet them on the streets sumwhere =DD

//edit//

ok bak wit pics LOL

i dnt think these sul woosuk ones has been seen?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/laishanchu/ggg.jpg

so whos the girl LOL

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/laishanchu/gggegg.jpg

the cat gives me the heebie jeebies =[[

that HAD better not be his girlfriend. not that i'm jealous but i would definitely be turned off if my boyfriend told me to hold on while he takes a picture of himself. :X

second pic.. oh man, all he needs is a suit, an office and a spinny chair

Guest Lemon_Retard_<3

HAHAHHAHA you guys are soo adorable! *squeals*faints* LOL you guys are going crazy over this chris guy LOL you guys shouldn't be jealous =P just post of pics of ur sexy friends and label them as "Uhijangs" hehehhe xP

Guest miranduh

^i would if i had hot guy friends..hardly any here

u guys know Chris Yang Jongkyu?

i met him tonight coz his best friends with this guy i like

hes pretty cute in real life too, maybe coz it was dark :P (jk)

haha

hes pretty funny.. even tho he spoke korean a lot and i dont speak it -__-;

EEEEEk =) another soompier who is linked to uhlljangs haha is Chris Yang friends with other uhljjangs? MUAHAHA =3

ask him to make a soompi sign that would totally rock

how much do contact lense cost anyway? i dont need glasses so i wouldnt know..

the ones u can purchase are either daily ones or the ones that goes for a year..

hmmm we can all be ulhjjangs

i didnt get ur name ^^;

im 20 -__-+ so thats 21 in chinese culture -__-+++;;; my last year of uni too -___-;;;

are you chinese as in cantonese or mandarin or something else? ^^''' and 20 is not old im 17 turning 18 in dec :3

now all we need is someone who knows inho and them....... :sweatingbullets: i wish that guy who always poses with the uhljjangs come on :w00t: nahaha

Guest crackednut

lol...him making a soompi fansign would be pure unadulterated awesomeness

geeeeeeez...you psychos boosted this thread up 3 whole pages in less than a day lol

yay! wendzie...chinese people are quite awesome, right?

=P

Archived