ULZZANG MANIA

Guest LoveHLi

^

^omg! he knows about this forum! and he's flattered! *squeals* *faints* but you don't need to take tons of photos of him, although we would love that...just take as many as you can without making the guy you like jealous...we understand...

^

^

^omg! baoi, you're hmong too?!?! wow! now i know 5 hmong people in this thread! :lol:

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *wenDzie^^*

he knows about this forum?!!?!?!? dang -_______- hopefully he visits =]]

dus he smoke too? i wanna c wot his mystery women his like kakak xDD dus he have an accent?

so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ><

if only all uhljjangs are like that =]] and that we can meet them on the streets sumwhere =DD

unfortunately he smokes... quite a bit >_<.. gave my friend a packet of 'Dunhill' each today

ill ask around who his gf is... probably a cute looking korean girl.. he said he's never seen a hot chinese girl before... and i was sitting there going "uh huh.. ur talking to one now' hehe.. im dopey

he has a slight accent from what i remembered but still really good coz apparently he was born in australia but went back to korea to study when he got a little older and came back again

^

^omg! he knows about this forum! and he's flattered! *squeals* *faints* but you don't need to take tons of photos of him, although we would love that...just take as many as you can without making the guy you like jealous...we understand...

haha ok ill try coz basketball season/try outs don't start for another 2 weeks so i cant take it till then

but ill hint to my friend to take me out as much as he can when hes meeting up with him.. hehe

Guest laishanchu

lol ahhhhhhhhhhh he soudns so cute now!!!

dang y do hot guys smoke? LOL xDD

wot if u ask himm... "can i take a picture of you for all the girls on soompi =DD"

=]] hmm... sweaty guys in basket ball outfit ma bobs sound HOt =]]

kekeke cnt wait for pics if u get sum =DD

Guest LoveHLi

nvm! my pictures don't work...brb

+edit+

now they're working...pictures of chris yang since we're talking about him :lol:

chrisyang30.jpg

this is the picture i was talking about...his gf?

chrisyang25.jpg

hey *wenDzie^^*...is your friend in any of these group pictures...although these pictures are old...

chrisyang24.jpg

chrisyang23.jpg

chrisyang19.jpg

chrisyang20.jpg

her next to him...

credits: me and cyworld

Guest *wenDzie^^*

hey *wenDzie^^*...is your friend in any of these group pictures...although these pictures are old...

i dont think so.. they look like his friends in korea... chris is fobby like that

today he wore such daggy, fobby checkered shirt.. hehe.. and tied his hair up too

issac from his cyworld whos one of his friend.. i worked with him and hes also one of my friend's (peter) friend whos close with chris.. there are plenty of pics of issac coz he takes more pics than peter...

peter told me he even went with him to his 'fanclub' meeting in korea.. that 'infamous' pic of him drinking kfc i think.. he was there when they took it

does anybody have pics of Chris Yang Jongkyu?

i'm not sure what he looks like~

thanks!^^

ohh..hehe thanks!~

hehe look above ur post~

Guest LoveHLi

i dont think so.. they look like his friends in korea... chris is fobby like that

today he wore such daggy, fobby checkered shirt.. hehe.. and tied his hair up too

issac from his cyworld whos one of his friend.. i worked with him and hes also one of my friend's (peter) friend whos close with chris.. there are plenty of pics of issac coz he takes more pics than peter...

peter told me he even went with him to his 'fanclub' meeting in korea.. that 'infamous' pic of him drinking kfc i think.. he was there when they took it

this one!?! :lol: i love this picture of him! i love his hair! :lol:

chris31.jpg

Guest *wenDzie^^*

this one!?! :lol: i love this picture of him! i love his hair! :lol:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/aznba...ang/chris31.jpg

haha yeah

looking at his pics, he looks so... pretty

i mean, hes pretty but when i saw him in real life... he wasnt as pretty, more manly/grubby

haha they were talking about some chinese guys trying to start a fight with them at bball and stuff and how they fought

before meeting chris today i didnt know he was coming and peter was like, ooh ooh its chris, the one u always wanted to meet, are u excited?? then when we met, chris asked stuff about me to him in korean but i couldnt understand and then peter said 'chris is asking about u, hes interested' and i was like 'ha ha ha.. very funny for being so sarcastic'. inside i was like, 'really??' haha

*wenDzie^^* you're so lucky! be sure to take lots of pictures for us girls here in this thread. that means, we'll get an update on how chris looks like now! wow, chris plays basketball ^^ so cool.

i never knew there were so many hmong people in here either! I only knew of a few. me=hmong also!

I can't believe chris knows about this forum! >_< he should come and post something^^

Guest laishanchu

i wonder if he has msn...

*wink wink*

kakakak...

he talks alot about chinese ppl??? lol xDD jk jk

wen is kkr gonna updateeeeeeee =[[ dat succks LOL i wana see his face -______ LOL

ive never been to his cyworld so i wouldnt know..

i shall find out more about her discretely from the guy i like.. haha and tell u guys about her tomorrow

ill try to take photos of him if i can..

coz itd be kinda random if i do and the guy i like will get jealous too XD

but ive got a few on my phone but i dont know if he'll let me post it here

altho, he does know about this forum... my friend told him - hes flattered hehe

hes nicer than i expected

Well, don't post his pics if he doesn't want you to..

I would be sad.. i MEAN VERY SAD but i'd respect his wishes more..

AND he knows about this forum, how come he does'nt VISIT?!?!?!

^omg! baoi, you're hmong too?!?! wow! now i know 5 hmong people in this thread! :lol:

Haha, I didn't know you were Hmong. It's great to know that i am not just the only

Obsessed kid.. Where you you from? [be ready for me asking you billions of questions in a PM soon..]

haha yeah

looking at his pics, he looks so... pretty

i mean, hes pretty but when i saw him in real life... he wasnt as pretty, more manly/grubby

haha they were talking about some chinese guys trying to start a fight with them at bball and stuff and how they fought

before meeting chris today i didnt know he was coming and peter was like, ooh ooh its chris, the one u always wanted to meet, are u excited?? then when we met, chris asked stuff about me to him in korean but i couldnt understand and then peter said 'chris is asking about u, hes interested' and i was like 'ha ha ha.. very funny for being so sarcastic'. inside i was like, 'really??' haha

Haha, Peter sounds like a great guy...

Aww.. I hear the same thing, they don't look as nice

in real life.. But I bet tehre are moments when they

are just as HAWT as in the photos, or even HAWTER!!

Guest *wenDzie^^*

^hahahaha...how cute! lucky you! i'm so jealous right now... :lol: btw, what's your name? ^^;

im wendy ^_^

times like this i think im too old for forums. haha

urself?

*wenDzie^^* you're so lucky! be sure to take lots of pictures for us girls here in this thread. that means, we'll get an update on how chris looks like now! wow, chris plays basketball ^^ so cool.

I can't believe chris knows about this forum! >_< he should come and post something^^

yeah chris is pretty tall, 180cmish i think?

trust me i want to take photos too but i dont want to offend him in any way.. so ill ask before i take/post

he reckons its too much of a hassle to join... and i think u cant view this thread unless ur a member so he cant see all the nice things u girls say about him

but i screen capped a few to peter who i assume sent to chris

i wonder if he has msn...

*wink wink*

kakakak...

he talks alot about chinese ppl??? lol xDD jk jk

ahaha... if i could get his msn, ill share *wink wink*

ill first establish a better friendship with him

the school he went to had many chinese so he knows a LOT of swear words in chinese

even to a point where jacob was like, what does that mean and hes like, it means 'junkay' in chinese

Well, don't post his pics if he doesn't want you to..

I would be sad.. i MEAN VERY SAD but i'd respect his wishes more..

AND he knows about this forum, how come he does'nt VISIT?!?!?!

Haha, Peter sounds like a great guy...

Aww.. I hear the same thing, they don't look as nice

in real life.. But I bet tehre are moments when they

are just as HAWT as in the photos, or even HAWTER!!

i think pple like that are too lazy to sign up? haha or if he sees my replies about him, he might think im a stalker since our friendship hasnt started, i only met him once but yet i feel like i know a lot about him from u girls hehe

peter is a great guy ^^

the first time i met him, i asked, OMG u know a guy called chris yang? he went to ur school i heard? and he said.. 'yeah hes one of my really good friends' and i stopped for a moment in shock... and hes like 'and hes like a model in korea too, u wanna meet him?' haha ever since then whenever peter's with chris hed msg me and go, wanna meet up? chris is here, u know u want to meet him.. u sound obessed with him

but honestly, chris was better than expected coz i went into meeting him thinking 'ulhjjangs arent as good looking in real life at all'

---

this is totally random but i bought circle lense in shanghai...

i wanted to post pics in member 411 but realised it was gone -_-++

maybe i might be able to sell it on soompi... i wonder if its allowed and how much pple are willing to pay for them

^ that's great!! makes me want to meet both of them.. Peter and Chris..

Where are you from??

[edit]

Sydney??

Haha, circle lenses..you can post it in the SELLING or TRADING Forum..

How much you planing to sell em for??

IS LSE EVER GONNA UPDATE WITH PHOTOS?????

Guest *wenDzie^^*

^ that's great!! makes me want to meet both of them.. Peter and Chris..

Where are you from??

country wise..?

im from shanghai, china

but ive been in sydney for about 12 years now..

im kinda old tho -__-++

edit:

yeah u got it~~

AND i liveabout 10mins driving away from chris yang

he drives a honda... accord i think? black one? cant remember properly..

Guest LoveHLi

Haha, I didn't know you were Hmong. It's great to know that i am not just the only

Obsessed kid.. Where you you from? [be ready for me asking you billions of questions in a PM soon..]

i'm from california...and i'm ready for your pm...anytime you're ready! lmao!

country wise..?

im from shanghai, china

but ive been in sydney for about 12 years now..

im kinda old tho -__-++

edit:

yeah u got it~~

AND i liveabout 10mins driving away from chris yang

he drives a honda... accord i think? black one? cant remember properly..

how old are you? no one's too old to post in a forum....although i myself feel old but people say that i'm not... :rolleyes: but man! i'm really envious of you now! you live so close to him too! T^T LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY! :lol:

Archived