use ps to make then look good... -_-

i notice it alot with all pix...

in some of kkr pix hes dead ugly...

not to be mean or anything... but he

is freaking hot when u guys use ps ^_^V

like for example this one

kkr

Guest LoveHLi

^hahahaha...i'm thinking it's a poser because those are old pictures of him, even these that i'm posting of him are 1-3 years old, he hasn't update since nov./dec. of last year...but then again i don't know...this guy even has eun sung's birthdate right...meh~when he posts some new pictures that i haven't seen (i saved all of his pictures from cyworld and damoim) that's when i'll believe that it's really him

Guest Junanni

^high metabolism could be a factor too, plus there's a lot of small people out there haha mikki's just one of those really skinny small people =P

KKR is so HOT in that bathroom picture hahaha like he's trying to pose and be sexy and everything at the same time = NICEEE

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

hey post more hyun jin anyone

hehe

he's so cute like hyesung!

poser of JUNG EUN SUNG? http://www.xanga.com/angel0324 !!! O_O if it is~ woah.. he went REAL farr he even went out with some grl on xanga!! O_O_O. go check it out!

& btw i loveee kkrs&inhos old pics ^_^

lol i told him off

Guest LoveHLi

i'll post more hyun jin but it'll be the same pictures that we saw awhile ago though because that's all the pictures from his cyworld...he doesn't have a lot of pictures...

Guest LoveHLi

^nvm. i was going to post up some of his pictures again but i'll just be wasting my bandwidth. totally forgot that mir had put up her photobucket link for his pictures. and i'm pretty sure mir would like you guys to upload on your own server and please credit me, mir, and cyworld if you guys plan to put these pictures anywhere else and/or in fanfics. it took both of us a while to save and upload his pictures. please show us some appreciation. thank you. ^_^

Guest miranduh

^nvm. i was going to post up some of his pictures again but i'll just be wasting my bandwidth. totally forgot that mir had put up her photobucket link for his pictures. and i'm pretty sure mir would like you guys to upload on your own server and please credit me, mir, and cyworld if you guys plan to put these pictures anywhere else and/or in fanfics. it took both of us a while to save and upload his pictures. please show us some appreciation. thank you. ^_^

yup we would love you dearly if you did but i created that photobucket account newly just for uhljjang picture upping so then people can just use it as reference and people don't have to use personal bandwidth. =)

Guest for3v3rlost

Inhoo look hot!! i miss him already thanx for sharing his pix ^_^

II don't think KKR look good at all, the more i look at him the more i got bored and the more ugly he became. no offense to KKR fan.

Guest touche`

O.O Mikki may be skinny but it seems like she got the chest. xD

HAHAHAH THE KISSING SENCE IS FUNNY!! they are soo kiddish. :P

KKR sure is a player when it comes to pretty girls. =_= He reminds me of the fanfictions guys. =_= hahah xD

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/aznb...Sung/jes149.jpg

^ his hair looks soo.. fluffy and soooft. +___+

I see a new hot with sexy jaw line. o0o

Archived