ULZZANG MANIA

Guest LoveHLi

I BET THIS BIG LETTERS CAUGHT YOUR EYES HUH?

since i can't hold it in any longer(and mir (d2star i finally remembered your name :sweatingbullets: ) and laishanchu guessed) , here are the pictures....may i present.....drum roll please....*badabadabadabada*......KIM MIN KYU!

but there's one small problem....

THEY'RE SMALL PICTURES!!!!!! TToTT

kmk.jpg

i love this one!

kmk1.jpg

kmk2.jpg

kmk3.jpg

kmk4.jpg

kmk6.jpg

credits: me and damoim.net

+edit+

can someone post up the original of this one? i didn't save it last time <_< stup.id me...

kmk10.jpg

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg!!! so tiny!!! but its worth the long wait you made us wait.... lol now i have 10 pictures of him in my collection... ehhehhe

but yeah hye sung i still consider him a little boy... WITH BIG DREAMS! lol love that picture....

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

i don't find KMK hot.....

just my opinion

awww hyesung still looks the same as i last saw

cutie~!

lol wow i have like 70 pages to catch up on!

Guest touche`

28 . 나는 술마시면 뻗을때 까지 마신다 ? i drink till i drop

- No 술을 시러하는타입이라서ㆀ i don't like to drink

Liar! (>0<) but didn't he said.. HAHAHA. IT'S OKAY. I don't tend to make big issue. I was just joking anyways. :P

33 . 나는 술마실때 조용한것보단 시끄러운집이 더 좋다 ? when i drink, i prefer a loud place to a quiet place.

- Yes 친구들많을때는시끄러운집이좋다, when i have alot of friends, i prefer a loud place

Cute picture of Kim Hye SUNG! >_< So cute

Guest miranduh

ROFL HYESUNG HAS MUSHROOM HAIR

ahhhhhhhhhhh<3333333 it's okay you could have asked for my name usually people forget x]]]

but holyyyyyy *_____________*<33333 me love it even if it's so small hopefully bigger ones will pop up but the last two don't look like him ToT

kimminkyu3.jpg

Guest LoveHLi

^yeah the last two don't look like him but it's him...i'm thinking it the hair that makes him look different...

here are some JOO INHO!

enjoy! but he's a but.t for deleting his cyworld <_< whhyyyyy?!?!?!

inho186.jpg

inho169.jpg

inho148.jpg

him and sun hwee! :wub:

inho146.jpg

inho136.jpg

inho106.jpg

i love his expression! 0o0

inho104.jpg

inho92.jpg

inho94.jpg

inho85.jpg

doesn't he look pretty? :lol:

credits: me and naver...

Guest F4BUL0USz*

ahhh!! INHO IS SUCH A CUTIE!! gRRRR! he deleted his cyworld?! i wonder why.. anyways i miss seeing his pictures! he needs to post some new ones! :P

Guest mz_yoone3k

^if i was an ulzzang mania noob, i would think lse and mikki are dating. :vicx: i bet ji hoon is one jealous man. haha

that kkr survey answers might be real, fake or half half. either way, hes even hotter to me now. ;) if only he'll go back into in old looks..sigh* i wonder what that girl was thinking when she dumped a hot face like kkr.

Guest LoveHLi

^hahahah...i know! what was she thinking! but i think that it's real because it's on his cyworld....in his profile

+edit+

this is kkr's profile on his cyworld...

이름: 김경록

나이: 1984.06.18.민증상으론 (07.16) <----what does that say...i know it's his birthdate but what does "민증상으론 (07.16)" mean?

키: 173~175 cm사이-

몸무게: 56~58 kg사이-

사는곳: 지구▷대한민국▷니맘속

폰번호: 010-X60X-8407 (알고싶어? 그럼 나랑 친해져~) <----anyone what to call him? :w00t: :w00t: :mellow: :mellow: :D:lol::P

아~~더 궁금하면 일촌되고나서 쪽지날려~

Guest *lilyisland*

Thanx aznbaby69_79 for Mikki + LSE's pic...I love Mikki's hair (wish it was mine!!)...

Do u have any other pix of An Ho Suk???Thanx in advance....(I just can't stop thinking of him!!)

Guest Oyasumiyabi

^hahahah...i know! what was she thinking! but i think that it's real because it's on his cyworld....in his profile

+edit+

this is kkr's profile on his cyworld...

이름: 김경록

나이: 1984.06.18.민증상으론 (07.16) <----what does that say...i know it's his birthdate but what does "민증상으론 (07.16)" mean?

키: 173~175 cm사이-

몸무게: 56~58 kg사이-

사는곳: 지구▷대한민국▷니맘속

폰번호: 010-X60X-8407 (알고싶어? 그럼 나랑 친해져~) <----anyone what to call him? :w00t: :w00t: :mellow: :mellow: :D:lol::P

아~~더 궁금하면 일촌되고나서 쪽지날려~

this is just my guess by JuMinJeung may be Joo Min Deung Lok Jeung. You know, those identity resident cards all koreans have. His parents probably listed his birthday a bit late when they were supposed to tell the exact date of his birth to the state.

lol on the location : earth-->korea-->your heart........... awws lol

Archived