ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest manlytoe

i really think that those photos of solki really are her. i mean shoot, we wanna say it's not her, but no doubt i think it is her. because if's it photoshop then they must be DAMN GOOD. they got the shadows and blending and all that other good stuff so so so right!

Guest cutiepiepiggie

O______O OH WOW!!!!!

is it just me, or does Jo Eun-Ae

look a lot like Mikki?

did she get the same surgeon as lee yeon ju?? they look similar...

Oh my gosh, I didn't even notice.

They do look alike...Wow.

Imagine if they did have the same surgeon.

Like was the surgeon like,

"I'm going to play a practical joke,

And give her the same face I gave to

That girl that came a week ago."

Lol. Wow, that was some pointless rambling. :lol:

^ the only good thing about them looking alike..is

you can picture that clear face in all of those mikki pictures where she covers/blurs her face that we all complain about :P

wow cutiepiepiggie.. so many new faces!!

they are all so pretty, none of them really stand out though

but if there are any updates, please post them!!!

and !!! to the new chihoon :P

Guest ino_tenten

i really think that those photos of solki really are her. i mean shoot, we wanna say it's not her, but no doubt i think it is her. because if's it photoshop then they must be DAMN GOOD. they got the shadows and blending and all that other good stuff so so so right!

people these days are actually shockily AMAZING at photoshop, i dont know where your from but almost every student around 19-25 my age can PS really good. But it wouldnt matter about the shadow anyways if they just pasted the head right? but yeah i think its really her too considering they could have picked out a better body (like might as well if they wanted to fake it right?) and plus like i said solki is chubby so i wouldnt be surprised with a push up bra her ta-tas are probably gonna look that big, its not impossible.

Solki pictures a few pages back shocking!

i never thought of her that way.

i know people say they are photoshopped but they don't look photoshopped.

Guest manlytoe

people these days are actually shockily AMAZING at photoshop, i dont know where your from but almost every student around 19-25 my age can PS really good. But it wouldnt matter about the shadow anyways if they just pasted the head right? but yeah i think its really her too considering they could have picked out a better body (like might as well if they wanted to fake it right?) and plus like i said solki is chubby so i wouldnt be surprised with a push up bra her ta-tas are probably gonna look that big, its not impossible.

like i've seen people photoshop. my sister is a pro like seriously, but you can still tell if she photoshopped or not.

i mean, i too can photoshop, but that is just too good. like seriously. i just can't believe it. and yeah, it could just be a push up bra. i've seen myself in a push bra and it was almost like i was fake. hahahahaha! you make a good point about that. i even got a good laugh. hahahah!

Guest popolala

the pic u posted kind of confirms that the photoshoot was her, because look at her arm, u can see a mole.. and then look at the pic of the photoshoot.. there is also a mole on the same arm! ..

Even expert photoshopper would agree!

As much as u dont like the pic, it is her!

hello ~

he's netidol or modeling from clothing online store site?

i think he's lair. he told me he's korean half thai. i try to speaking korean with him. but he dont understand (he said he can speak korean and know korean bha~)lol who know him and ever see him on site, please tell me. i wanna know real name ^^

Iclls5630056-02.jpg

50ZmOQ206172-02.jpg

.Xc6KS242240-02.jpg

QvS.39057950-02.jpg

9oDtdJ199746-02.jpg

j4zB9X525417-02.jpg

yoSi3I327981-02.jpg

qGVrON151549-02.jpg

Guest CONSTANCE

are those REAL from solki's pics?! either someone really photoshopped it .. or she got them done

i really dislike her eyebrows O_O its so .... awkward looking on her face .. wow if those pics are real, ehh ....

Guest japanesenoodles

*NEW* Park Sun Young

2008120103335739066573zw6.jpg

2008120103273239066573vv9.jpg

2008120103220339066573ps0.jpg

2008120103181539066573cu9.jpg

dsc04256wj7.jpg

2008113022113139066573hj5.jpg

2008113022064139066573uv5.jpg

2008113021580739066573uq7.jpg

56202401bh8.jpg

32425118vx5.jpg

source Park Sun Young's cy

*NEW* Ban Yoon Hee

img2115cb5.jpg

p1000732ls9.jpg

rewtgil5.jpg

source Ban Yoon Hee's cy

*NEW* Shin Sol Ki

there were some flash images which i didn't save.. some else can do it?

and about those other pictures... i think they were PSed... Solki doesn't have a super-womanly body

and also the skin tone on some of those pictures are quite dark... i just think the body belonged to a slightly older chick

12sa6.jpg

2008113013071024652410fc2.jpg

20081130131446246524100by8.jpg

source Shin Sol Ki's cy

*NEW* Mikki

006kr5.jpg

source Mikki's cy

*NEW* Kim Hye Sung

2008120218052957376200mh4.jpg

source Kim Hye Sung's cy

*NEW* Hong Ah Reum

081118jaket30ai5.jpg

img4443tm5.jpg

source Hong Ah Reum's cy

*NEW* Imda

081202001ix9.jpg

source Imda's cy

Guest MaryMagdalin

i agree that it could be photoshop

my graphic design friend could whip something that that up in half an hour.

as to whether it is her or not i have no idea.

havent been in this thread forever so i havent seen her photos lately

Guest xvampireknight

[credits to her cyworld]

kipretrg2.png

^ her chest doesnt look as big as the ones

we've seen earlier. So again... I'm starting to think

it's photoshopped for sure ;p AND SHES SO PRETTY IN THAT PIC!

twocm6.png

^love her hair in the second picture

ki1xj0.png

solki2jq9.png

She could have also been wearing a really good push-up bra. In some of the pics posted at the daum site, her boobs didn't look as big, so it could also be PS. ):

Guest hydedesu

What do u mean by sayin she's quite nice ? did u talk to her ? :phew:

Hahah dunno why but i've the feeling that u're actually " hydedesu" :D

wat do u mean???0___0

new yang ho

ffff.jpg

Archived