ULZZANG MANIA

^haha. that chick in the pic is funny:D yeah..i think she's the only one who looks ps'd in.

that hyun jin guy is okay i guess. i really like him with those black rimmed glasses on.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bitememonster

AH CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

:D I MISSED THIS THREAD! T^T

NEW ULZZANG HOT GUY EHH???

THANK YOUUUUUUUU aznbaby69_79 FOR SHARING HIS PICCSSSSSSSSSS ^o^

<3Pickle

Guest miranduh

NEW MIKKI!

Mikki looks good here =) i love her fringe hat.

that lil girl with the giant sandwich is cute lol...wonder if its his sis or a random person

(whisper: or maybe he likes little girls...)

I'll shut up now lmao

HAHA :lol:

man i screwed up my photography project so i must do it again =o=!!!

Guest LoveHLi

man! i just went through 500 pages of pictures on damoim's image search under ulzzangs! my eyes are like :wacko: ! there's A LOT of girl ulzzangs! not so many guys....most pictures of the guys are around the 430s to 440s pages....there's a cluster of guys picture here and there then it's all girls for like 15-20+ pages then a little cluster of guys again...man! i hate damoim! i can't save any pictures from there! TT^TT well...i'm off to find more new ulzzangs that we haven't seen from...

Guest Junanni

^ yeahhh i agree =P i think the first girl is prettier than the second. As for the guys, same thing...first guy looks better =P

and alicimoo! i love your junki addict sign hahaha so cute

Guest .:.:Suzzersoap:.:.

The girls are really pretty!! The first guy is ok, but the second guy is cute ^^

@ aznbaby69_79: can you give me the url or link of where you got your avatar from? lol I've been trying to look for it...but no luck T^T

Guest LoveHLi

@ aznbaby69_79: can you give me the url or link of where you got your avatar from? lol I've been trying to look for it...but no luck T^T

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2598/kkr20031013f5ia.gif the link for the .gif and here's the link of the site that i got it from. kkr's sayclub hompy http://hompy.sayclub.com/kimbin9004 he also has a lot more .gifs on that site :D

i went and saved almost all if not all pictures of Park Hyun Jin =D

lol i'll upload them all in a few moments

alright! :w00t:

Archived