ULZZANG MANIA

Guest mz_yoone3k

jungroo is drop deead gorgeous. if i saw her on the streets, i would to a triple take. even though imma girl GOSH. :blush:

ji hoon is starting to look hot to me. his past pictures look hotter than present pictures, just like kkr pix =( those kkr pix made me sad cuz he dont look like that now. =/ i love his crooked teeth, he looks like hes drunk when he smiles. ;)

ugh i wanna know lee sang eun! he looks like a dorky, nice person on his pix, but hey its only his pix. i still wanna meet him. and then he'll fall in love with me. :) dont mind me, im reading a sappy fanfic right now. :tears:

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alicimoo

hmm ..it's my first time here. hello :sweatingbullets:

can anyone post pics of shin sol ki please?!

i saw like, 5-6 pics of her ..gorgeous.

oh, and ..can anyone tell me like the

top 3 current ulzzangs in korea?!

both girls and guys?! based on popularity/fame/contests won, etc.

thanks for your help!! i'll be coming in here more often.. hehe

i tried looking for when someone did a solki marathon but i can't =/ just randomly click pages and you'll see tons xD

Hahah that was like...32048092385 pages back. xD I'll try look for it.

[edit]

erm yea, found it. ^^ I only found it on the lo-fi version, i dunno what page it is on the hi-fi version. =/

Click-It begins from page 183 for around 2-3 pages. =]

Guest miranduh

[edit]

erm yea, found it. ^^ I only found it on the lo-fi version, i dunno what page it is on the hi-fi version. =/

lol :phew: i was looking around page 300 xD

wow, my second post, and i own this page?!

it's a sign!! hehehe

[edit]

thank you alicimoo. wow. is it just me, or

can people look reallllly different depending on

each picture. o_O;; hehehe

she's real pretty though.

NEW JUNG ROO!

http://xs67.xs.to/pics/06066/jungroo.jpg

credits: me and cyworld...

there is something really odd about this picture... i mean i know she photoshops her face to make her skin look really smooth, but if you look at the left side of her face near the hairline, it seems as if she actually painted on a skintone; it's not blended in properly and the color standing out is the same skintone color on her chin.

she's still incredibly pretty though :)

Guest MONSTERR

ok ill post something since i feel bad for taking pics and never contributing ... =_=

well the only ulzzang that im REALLY familiar with is Kyung Rok, I saw a movie that he was in HE WAS COOL? and he had this small role and i thought he was so cute cuz he had satoori (accent) xD anyways im sure these have been posted but if not , ENJOY x]

kkr.jpg

kkr1.jpg

kkr7.jpg

kkr8.jpg

kkr15.jpg

kkr26.jpg

kkr23.jpg

kkr14.jpg

kkr29.jpg

he looks really short here =_=

this is one of my favorite pics of him x]

kkr22.jpg

i have more but anyways thats it for now

Guest fasionfreak321

^

^no you don't need to sign up to see someone's cyworld...you just have to make sure that your pop up blocker is off and thanks for the translation...mikki and ji hoon are just too cute together!

^

^

^yes, seo minwoo's b-day is feb. 8th...lucky you! hahaha...who wouldn't want to be in mikki's shoes right now...yeah she has a hot bf and is close friends with sang eun...but she's also close friends with kkr (who's friends with jae min, eun byul (who's friends with han dong woo, i think he's friends with kkr too), and lee chung) and sun hwee too (who is also friends with inho)...now that really makes me want to be in her shoes... :lol: j/k!

YAY!! :lol:

Wow, Mikki must be a really awesome beautiful person on the inside. She has so many friends and all these people that are so popular in the world seem really close with her.

DUDE...you guys are always saying how mikki is so damn skinny! but have you looked a jihoon??? holy hell he's like skinnier than a damn chawowa (dunno how to spell that one skinny hairless dog! >.<) and yet he still looks so goddamn gorgeous!! how could you ever get enough of han jihoon?? he's so handsome and charming, and i don't really see that 'conceitedness' that comes from some other guy uhljjangs i've seen before!! ^^;!

doode i'd love to be that statue!!! O_O;

dammit i just scrolled up and saw those pictures of kkr!!! gosh i miss his blonde hair! i really liked him with that hair color! it reminded me of like 'cloud' on final fantasy!!! sooo hott <333333333

Jihoon is skinny, but i guess it's because he still looks hot. Mikki looks good too. They're perfect!!!!

Also, it might be that jihoon is really tall, to strech him out even more.

NEW JUNG ROO!

http://xs67.xs.to/pics/06066/jungroo1.jpg

Jungroo lookes so pretty in that picture. I think it's my favorite of her. She sure does like to rotate her pics though huh?

Anyways, she's simply gorgeous, that's for the pics!

Guest miranduh

^who O_o i like his hair in the first picture xD

lol it's that hand again

anyway thanks for somekkr pictures i never seen first set ^-^

Guest LoveHLi

kik34.jpg

kik35.jpg

kik36.jpg

kik37.jpg

kik38.jpg

kik39.jpg

kik40.jpg

kik41.jpg

kik42.jpg

kik43.jpg

YOU ALL KNOW THE RULE. ^_^

kik44.jpg

kik45.jpg

kik46.jpg

kik47.jpg

kik48.jpg

kik49.jpg

kik50.jpg

kik51.jpg

kik52.jpg

kik53.jpg

kik54.jpg

kik55.jpg

kik56.jpg

kik57.jpg

kik58.jpg

kik59.jpg

kik59.jpg

kik61.jpg

kik62.jpg

kik63.jpg

kik64.jpg

kik65.jpg

kik66.jpg

kik67.jpg

kik68.jpg

kik69.jpg

kik70.jpg

kik71.jpg

kik72.jpg

kik73.jpg

Guest LoveHLi

oops! i posted a picture twice in the third set ^_^

kik74.jpg

kik75.JPG

kikgf.JPG

his gf

DONE

+edit+

i think he looks like sung min and ryeo wook from super junior mixed with seo minwoo...sung min's face shape (chin) , ryeo wook's nose and mouth, and minwoo's eyes... :w00t:

Archived