ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG !!! LEE SANG EUN SO HOT IN THOSE PICTURES

mikki with him.... she's so lucky >_< i wish i was her right then.... i think she's a bit too skinny though.... DAM does all the ulzzang know each other and are like firends?? o_0?? they should take a picture all together ^^ that would be cool!

seo minwoo so cute ^^ i want to see his drama... is it good? what's the storyline anyways?.... i want to know if anyone has info. about it please post up

-kismet-

you don't have to press anything... it should just play --- like you do have to wait until it's done loading but that's alot it ^^

Guest LoveHLi

^

^

^the show that minwoo is going to be on (ban ohl lim #3) is more like a sitcom...an example: it's like nonstop...something like that i think...it's not out yet...you can go check out more info on it in the ban ohl lim #3 thread in the k-drama/movies thread

Guest crackednut

I can't seem to view the video...but I have a pretty good idea of what it probably looks like...unfortunately

one thing I take guilty pleasure in is watching asian people dance...the bad ones that is

XP

Guest miranduh

^blocked -o-;

thanks anyway :]

no problem..yeah they are restricted =o=!!

first left =cute! mikki smiles much more now and doesn't cover her face!

Does the dancing clip automatically play? or do we have to do something... because it's not playing for me and I don't know what to click.

yes it does ...what player do you have? i have windowsmedia player 10..maybe that's why

but ANYWAYYYY. here you go for people who can't watch the weird dancing..

i myself is speechlee. i was like...omg/wtf/HUH? hahaha it's very wierd...he's very limber..but dancing...hardly and he always does this weird jutting out the stomach move ..but i have to say it's much better than other peoples xD

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=258KYRY...IM22Y7A9XD9ABIW

USE IT WISELY ;D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/chr...lame/wulsuk.jpg

HAHAHA the last pic they took with woosuk hugging the guy/girl ?; they wrote "This fcking husband" - (direct translation) & the one next to it is also saying "bastard".

geezus; they think they're such ggangpehs. PPFFTT.

mikki's style is nice but her face is WAYYYYY too small for her body.

Guest LoveHLi

thanks d2star for uploading minwoo dancing! he's so freaken flexible! man! i can't even move like that! but i have to say that his dancing is better than our monkey boy... :lol:

Guest mz_yoone3k

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/chr...lame/wulsuk.jpg

HAHAHA the last pic they took with woosuk hugging the guy/girl ?; they wrote "This fcking husband" - (direct translation) & the one next to it is also saying "bastard".

geezus; they think they're such ggangpehs. PPFFTT.

mikki's style is nice but her face is WAYYYYY too small for her body.

what are ggangpehs? :huh:

http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/9259/namji8pm.jpg

she looks so pretty in the darkest one in the pic.

and i still cant see the minwoo movie. >=[ ROAR i wanna see it! haha

Guest danchooox

gahh >ㅂ<;

mikki looks good in every clothes she wears. :)

she should be a model, but i guess she's already modeling for her friend's clothing line.. ?

i think namji did photoshop her eyes, though.

her skin seems to be a bit more dark this time. ^^

but dang, her hair grew so fast~ :sweatingbullets:

aw... i really want to watch that sitcom!! anyone know where to download it?!?!! please PM me if u know!! ah!!!

.... is it just me... or mikki has a long neck in the last pic with long white sweater(?) =P

Archived