ULZZANG MANIA

WAHHHH i want to watch the shooting star concert thingy again ! T.T would anyone tell me what page it was on ? or upload the concert for me ? :lol:

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bitememonster

O_____________O

OMFG

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA MINWOO OMFG AHAHAHAHAAAHAAHA HIS DANCE!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAA

okay. either he was really high on crack or he just likes to swing his stomach out A LOT. seriously, he looked like a dangling worm. =X

Thanks for the link. I saw this clip a while back but eh who cares! and OH YEAA THE SHOOTING STAR CONCERT!! it was somewhere in the one hundreds because I found it not too long ago and watched it. Some of the ulzzangs CANNOT sing for their dear lives & I think Namji was there. And....not to shock any of you guys but maybe she was that girl with the pink pants in the group picture. :mellow: I mean, if she knows how to use PS then maybe she photoshops her eyes too. And there was the same girl in the shooting star concert clip as the one in the group pic that was wearing the pink pants and that you guys were calling her ugly and all that.

well anyway, korean ulzzangs need to keep their body parts intact with each other. Their dancing is really fobbish and when I say fobbish I mean, wannabe americans. -_- Too much jiggling and all that. Especially the guys.

<3ah bao

Guest DolliexLove

Wow, Jun EunSung is cutee. Lol SeoMinwoo is hott and handsome but that boy cannot dance haha. Sorry, but I think it'll be wayy more hotter if he didn't wiggle around alot like that. Hahaha. The ulljjang boys in korea dance pretty feminine. I remember EunByul's dance >.<; or was it SangEun? I think it was EunByul.

wow i didn't know so many people are having trouble seeing Minwoo dancing >_< umm.... maybe it's you're pop-up?? i don't really know it works fine on my computer sorry not much help. i wish i can download it and upload it to something else so everyone can see it but i don't think i can do that....

MINWOO DANCES SO CUTE/FUNNY ^^

edit ------

okay here's the link... which i think it's already been posted

http://movie.damoim.net/istyle/movie/exter...ovieseq=1441518

that's minwoo dancing link

he danced to one of Nsync's song. ^^

OMFG! I OWN THIS PAGE ^^ THIS IS LIKE MY 2ND PAGE I'VE EVER OWNED * SO HAPPY *

PAGE 629 IS MINE

Guest deadytwo

hi could sum1 pls post some pix of kim namji where you can see her eyes really clearly? like a close up or her face or her eyes. or could i be told where to find the pix?

thx in advance :)

Guest touche`

X__________X

-in shock from the glory-

Today, my friends... I have witnessed the most amazing thing in this world.

SEO. MINWOO.

DANCING.

Unless you saw it already. =O

And believe me... -inhales&&exhales slowly-

IT IS........ >D!

And I'll be the evil little girl I am and just let you know this fact so that you can read it and then be in pain as I watch the clip of him over and over again.

Unfortunately, he was too busy dancing his hot little dance so I didn't get to hear his voice. T_T

I'LL BE BACK AND GIVE YOU THE LINK...

LATER. >D

-edit-

This boy has been clubbing too much. Ohohoho~~ >o<

Oh hellz. I have to do my homework and so... I'll just give you the:

LINK.

loL!! I can SEE why korean people loves to go clubbing alot.

Guest LoveHLi

^his picture album on his cyworld is restricted so you can't see his pictures but you can search for him...go to naver.com and type his name in (주인호) and there'll be like 300+ pictures of him...

i'll look for some namji pictures for you deadytwo...

NEW MIKKI AND ONE WITH SANG EUN!

lsemikki7wy.jpg

mikki2xt.jpg

mikki12ij.jpg

mikki20en.jpg

credits: me and cyworld...

Guest leemira

ahahahahhaa

is it weird that i found his dance to be the funniest thing in the world??

i agree with the person who thought he looked like he was on crack while he did that dance!

he looked like he was high or something... and then the girl in the background who was cheering and said "party boy"

lots of body flailing and what not! LOL

Guest geianna

mikki's style is so cute and her accessories make me jealous. haha, i find it funny her earrings are about the size of her face.

thank you aznbaby69_79 for the new mikki and sang eun pictures ^_^ they both look super cute together ! i must save those pictures when i get home :lol: thanks again aznbaby69_79

OMG... LSE and MIKKI!!

Those are some kute pictures..

I like the ones of MIKKI and her BF more

beacuse seeing LSE with her makes me JEALOUS!!

OMG, i wish i was Mikki... Just to be LSE's friend..

LSE is so hawt!!! I am droooooling in the classroom...

and all over this screen and keyboard,...

WAHHH.... What a pile of Drool!

[edit]

OMG THEY ARE SHARING THE MOUTH COVER THING!

Guest LoveHLi

hi could sum1 pls post some pix of kim namji where you can see her eyes really clearly? like a close up or her face or her eyes. or could i be told where to find the pix?

thx in advance :)

here's some. if you want more or different ones just ask ^_^

namji34.jpg

namji37.jpg

namji42.jpg

namji18.jpg

namji9.jpg

namji3.jpg

credits: me and cyworld

Archived