ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest showbuzz

ugh... seriously? another one of THESE? that girl is NOT an ulzzang.

you said "she's pretty popular in the states"... UH.... no she isn't. there is no one widely known or recognized as an "ulzzang" in the states. i guess tila tequila became popular through myspace but i don't know of anyone else.

your contest explanation looks like a pretense to me. if she won any of these "ulzzang contests" then prove it, cuz she is SOOo average. i doubt she won anything, unless all the pretty people of the states died. <_<

ACTUALLY, ulzzang = best face.

it's just a korean language, so there's nothing to argue about.

if they think she's pretty, why not?

after all, people in korea don't know about them.

why should we worry bout that?

let's stop this thing off, and enjoy the 'ULZZANG' pictures. :)

---

iluvtony29

thanks for lee so ah cy!

i was searching for it like a crazy!

hahahahah.

huge thanks again!

Guest tecktonik/

ugh... seriously? another one of THESE? that girl is NOT an ulzzang.

you said "she's pretty popular in the states"... UH.... no she isn't. there is no one widely known or recognized as an "ulzzang" in the states. i guess tila tequila became popular through myspace but i don't know of anyone else.

your contest explanation looks like a pretense to me. if she won any of these "ulzzang contests" then prove it, cuz she is SOOo average. i doubt she won anything, unless all the pretty people of the states died. <_<

...why so stingy? :mellow:

you do realize a majority of korean uhljjangs look similar to her, only with better fashion is HQ DSLR photos? If this girl got a haircut, fobby clothes, super expensive camera, and some photoshop; shes an uhljjang.

there was no need to be so harsh on the girl. sheesh.

i love you guys for posting hyde pictures X:

& yes, i agree!

Park Tae Jun / Kim Hye Sung spam is cool too :'D

i would love to see it XD

& woot. the girl. i forgot her name ><;

but anyway, i do agree she has a big breast X:

i mean, for her body size & stuffs. woot.

but eh, one thing that i like from her, is her legs. it looks so good to me ><

Guest hydedesu

at showbuzz ..ynot i i like him he is handsome i dont post much here only very very less cous he isnt aulzzang but i post when sombody not want i post him here i can also stopp ne^^

no.. she makes $500,000 per year.. .. millionaire~~$$$kaching kaching.. but then.. most korean shopping owners make that much..

thats what i said...500 grand = 500,000. and i doubt most korean shop owners make that much, lol; hence the surprise from audience members and the like

If that's either in US/Canadian dollars then that is a complete lie. Good investment bankers earn about $500,000 per year (on average). Senior engineers and Doctors don't even earn as much as that (probably only around $300,000 per year). In the news, they make a big deal if a North American athlete earns 4 million in 6 yrs. So I highly doubt she makes more than athletes in the West. In StarKing I think they said she earned 30,000 in one year but I don't know whether that's in dollars or korean won.

good ibankers make in the millions. good doctors make 500,000 plus. phd/md docs, anesthegiologists, surgeons (in particular for athletes) could make millions.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

...why so stingy? :mellow:

you do realize a majority of korean uhljjangs look similar to her, only with better fashion is HQ DSLR photos? If this girl got a haircut, fobby clothes, super expensive camera, and some photoshop; shes an uhljjang.

there was no need to be so harsh on the girl. sheesh.

LOL thats sooo true, Ulzzang is just a word. Anyone can be a ulzzang really. Even if it states "best face". obviously they r not literally the "best face"

its just a term used. you just gotta make sure u know how to take photos and update your site thats all. And get a bunch of viewers from Cyworld or whatever. No biggie. No one should be mean too any of these girls.. they just wanna post up pix. I think alot of them want attention maybe publicity to get model jobs or even become MV girls, Park Han Byul became successful maybe they can try. Its fun and its a hooby why not? Plus u might get discovered by a agency or something ^^

Guest ino_tenten

eeekkkk dont kill me... this is my opinion of why ppl might bash u and u should take that pic down

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo136/j...ear/newer-1.jpg

she is definately NOT a ulzzang

Lesson 1) BAD photoshop (ulzzangs are really skilled and minpiculated there photos)

2) Looks like a webcam or cell phone pic (Ulzzangs spend lots of money on those big bulky professional ones)

3) she is average not that special pretty. looks too natural and tanned? (Meaning she did not do surgery yet like they did, she needs double eyelid surgery)

I can tell she is korean but she isnt a Ulzzang.

hii can i ask a spam from this ulzzang who has really pretty hair

srry i forgot her name

she has a punk/rock style

Are you talking about Junal?

43564rf.jpg

6757.jpg

_98-1.jpg

Sorry, didn't wanna put too many up, just in case you weren't talking about her..

-Edit- Oh crap.. I owned a page. My bad sorry!! Man, lurker's bad luck... :ph34r:

Well that's exactly one of the reason why I'm so envious of good looking people haha.

I think I came across his cyworld...a long time ago while browsing around Park Hyungjun's.

But I remember that there wasn't any pictures beside those two.

That's a big waste *sigh*

As for Lee Mi Yeon I lost her cyworld link...so I can't check for updates > <

Mann! This thread grows like crazy! I almost missed this! (:

Haha I cam across his cyworld through hyungjun's too!

Cyworld allows pretty efficient stalking lol (:

Yeah...his pic collection is sad. Not vain maybe? Haha seems hot

that way! <3 Oh it's ok... I think I might stalk inhye's cyworld for

hers next time or something.. mean while I'll just keep requesting.

too lazy :]

NEW Song Ji Yeong

SJY13.jpg

SJY14.jpg

SJY15.jpg

SJY16.jpg

SJY17.jpg

SJY18.jpg

SJY19.jpg

Kim Bo Ram

Small spam 'cause she looks so cute here <3

smail21.jpg

smail22.jpg

smail23.jpg

smail24.jpg

I haven't seen Han Suhyun in such a long time!

Thank you so much for her pictures! Wow she

looks so much more mature compared to her past

modelling pics!

Yoon Seung Ah!! I love her eyes. She's really pretty!

I was wondering if she appeared in a CF? :0

Moa = <3 Her style is one of my favs too!

This is like one of my fav pics of her:

JUNGMOA.jpg

Requesting...

I second a PTJ and PHJ update! <3<3

Does anyone have any updates on smexy Lee Yoon Geun or have we forgotten him? :ph34r: ><

LEEYOON1.jpg

Or ultra hottie Jung Joon Young? <3

JUNGJOONYOUNG.png

Archived