ULZZANG MANIA

Guest c i e l`

^I have to agree.

*sigh* but at the same time 'real' ulzzangs don't update much anymore.

Recent Park Saeam

11-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

15-1.jpg

16-1.jpg

credit : cyworld

I really love her pictures lately. Looks like she got a canon. I think her old camera was Nikon. In the first pic (I think it was posted already but I really like her in this pic) she looks really cute, and looks a bit more like Boram =)

chocomocha : new face = tons of spams request = tons of cyworld request = mess = people getting confused...and so on.

Plus it's not completely new face, but good looking random korean people that has cyworld.

I don't have trouble memorizing name's of ulzzang I like but for others it can get annoying.

I liked it better before, when we didn't have new faces to post every day.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think theres anything wrong with seeing new face ulzzang! .. plus old ulzzang rarely update now! .. thats why ppl here are postin their 'old' pics.. & u dont want to keep postin it again like a parrot.. so why not post new face? .. but there is nothing wrong with postin old ulzzang pics havin said that.

c i e l`- i think ur exaggerating it.. there havent been tons of request.. and if their were..im sure the person who requested it stated the name of the ulzzang! .. i guess everyone has their own opinion on new face.. some like it, some dont! but i dont mind! .. i wont stop other postin new face! ..

\/ i understand wot u mean now! yeh n i agree! it is hard to remember when theirs too many new face! best to get familiar with each of them.. b4 posting severals! .. :) .. but anyways i still dont mind seeing new face!

Guest c i e l`

chocomocha : of course I'm exaggerating it...but it's kinda like that. Of course they state their name, but, once...there was this person that keeps on asking for Lee Jungha's spam all over again even though somebody already did some. Well it wasn't a big deal, but I'm one of those who posted new face, or just posted their cyworld, and I was pretty annoyed to see people still asking for their cyworld when I already posted it a page (or so) ago. Of course I like to see new face...but still...right now, no one is posting anymore, and no more new face is being posted neither. I'd rather stick up with the current ulzzangs, or even the new faces we introduced lately, instead of keeping on trying to find new face and post some everyday.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against people posting new face, but I think we should stick up with those we already introduced and so on, and introduce some new face once in a while to make some change.

Plus those people posted on the previous pages are old ulzzangs ^^ anyway...errr

This is too complicated...I just liked the old days better.

Guest xxiiyabbyxx

No, it's not her picture, that girl in the picture was ACTUALLY rumoured to be JaeJoong's ex girlfriend....

But I don't know her name or whether she was an ulzzang..., all I know that she used to be a trainee in SM.....?

And she took pictures with somebody who looks like JaeJoong and get bashed badly by Cassiopeia because of that.....

There's an old thread about her somewhere in Korean celeb pictures somewhere....., but it's a really old thread....

LOL, it's not her, this girl was really an ulzzang, i think her nickname was dandelion or something like that..

But i don't have her pictures of her anymore, i have deleted them :sweatingbullets:

(generally, when a new member wanna post pictures of himself, its always his FIRST post =D)

That's not her. It's said before that she is DBSK's Jaejoong's EX-girlfriend.

She was nicknamed Dandelion by netizens since she won't give out personal informations about herself.

And she is an Ulzzang. :)

uhm guys, i was refering to the pic she posted of herself which she now removed..

not of dandelion girl cause i know who she is (hero's rumored ex)..

just clearing things up.. :sweatingbullets:

and ijustlovetvxq only korean ulzzangs are allowed in this thread.. :]

hmm.. from the pic you posted a while ago.. you look filipina?

---------------

sae am has a new cam??? damn she's lucky.. i wish i had enough money to buy a new cam.. T_T

Guest xvampireknight

^ the biggest picture is really pretty ^_^

Saeam <3

i love her pictures (and her sister's).

Starting to be my favorite. =D more (recent/old) spams?

=) I'll bring some Solki. I know some miss her ^^

the leji forum has only old pictures of really old ulzzangs

so I'll try my best to copy and paste what I posted over there.

may0604wd1.jpg

may0604wd1.jpg

may0601vy6.jpg

o5g511262459qnmt1it7.jpg

shinsolki480dkvw9ui6.jpg

shinsolki499ynzl8ou1.jpg

14ww9.jpg

121oo0.jpg

101fr1.jpg

90813833ug9.jpg

20oj0.jpg

10fg5.jpg

may1501kq8.jpg

11lg8.jpg

17ub3.jpg

may1502ej8.jpg

ssk62ad2.jpg

ssk58jf8.jpg

75805359cf1go1.jpg

49489321wv3pd0.jpg

shinsolki2rr4tg4.jpg

ILL STOP HERE BEFORE MY LAPTOP DIES OUT x_x

credit : cyworld

I really love her pictures lately. Looks like she got a canon. I think her old camera was Nikon. In the first pic (I think it was posted already but I really like her in this pic) she looks really cute, and looks a bit more like Boram =)

chocomocha : new face = tons of spams request = tons of cyworld request = mess = people getting confused...and so on.

Plus it's not completely new face, but good looking random korean people that has cyworld.

I don't have trouble memorizing name's of ulzzang I like but for others it can get annoying.

I liked it better before, when we didn't have new faces to post every day.

hehehe I thought I was the only one to notice that they got a new cam xD

Guest cutiepiepiggie

There seems to be a lot of negative vibes in the thread now... :sweatingbullets:

Everyone should be happy! Haha.

Anways, here's a spam of Lee Eun-Jin.

She is so pretty. :D

LeeEun-Jin8.jpg

LeeEun-Jin9.jpg

LeeEun-Jin1.jpg

LeeEun-Jin10.jpg

LeeEun-Jin11.jpg

LeeEun-Jin12.jpg

LeeEun-Jin13.jpg

LeeEun-Jin16.jpg

LeeEun-Jin15.jpg

LeeEun-Jin17.jpg

LeeEun-Jin18.jpg

LeeEun-Jin19.jpg

LeeEun-Jin2.jpg

LeeEun-Jin14.jpg

LeeEun-Jin20.jpg

LeeEun-Jin21.jpg

LeeEun-Jin22.jpg

LeeEun-Jin23.jpg

LeeEun-Jin24.jpg

LeeEun-Jin25.jpg

LeeEun-Jin30.jpg

LeeEun-Jin3.jpg

LeeEun-Jin29.jpg

LeeEun-Jin28.jpg

LeeEun-Jin27.jpg

LeeEun-Jin26.jpg

LeeEun-Jin31.jpg

LeeEun-Jin32.jpg

LeeEun-Jin33.jpg

LeeEun-Jin34.jpg

LeeEun-Jin35.jpg

LeeEun-Jin36.jpg

LeeEun-Jin37.jpg

LeeEun-Jin38.jpg

LeeEun-Jin39.jpg

LeeEun-Jin4.jpg

LeeEun-Jin40.jpg

LeeEun-Jin41.jpg

LeeEun-Jin42.jpg

LeeEun-Jin43.jpg

LeeEun-Jin44.jpg

LeeEun-Jin5.jpg

LeeEun-Jin6.jpg

LeeEun-Jin7.jpg

Please No Hotlinking! :ph34r:

i remember ju yeon!

waay back,i thought she was SO SO SO pretty

prettiest of them all ^^

http://www.allkpop.com/images/uploads/2008...15_namgyuri.jpg

nam gyuri is an uhljjang?

she looks different :\

how do you take photos at angles like this?

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6057/o5...459qnmt1it7.jpg

there's no camera in the mirror o.o or did someone take it for her?

Guest musicismylifey

Does anyone have 1 picture of the Park Sisters together[and see their faces clearly]?

I'm getting confused between Park Saeam and Park Boram. Good genes run in the family~~~ :]

I have a second request. Does anyone have pictures of Ulzzang girls in wedding dresses?

Preferably the cuter girls.

wtf that Lee Eun-Ji is copying how that other girl takes her pictures I forget her name... do they have the same photographers or something? their pictures look exactly the same... I feel like i'm seeing doubles

lisahoney

yes there is someone taking the pix

for her..thats why you can see a little bit of

her head...hehehe..anyways...i think

you can(i'm guessing) do that to ur

camera...??? but i dont know....

---------------------------------

oh yea i was about to say for the new imda pix

a couple page back....imda has black.brown hair

now so those pix of her are old....cuz i think i've

seen them before....

Archived