ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iheartdbsk&suju

Well that bikini is obviously major push up (with padding :sweatingbullets: )

It could be natural but just a freakish bikini. (as you yourself pointed out her breasts aren't that huge in other pics)

-------

Okay since I topped a page! I'm going to do my first spam (please tell me when I'm doing something wrong!)

These are pretty old pictures mixed with some new ones.. I haven't seen her posted in a while (ever? she is on the list though)

Lee Hye Ri

%7Boption%7D2133459245a6098425257l.jpg

%7Boption%7D2133459245a6098425141l.jpg

%7Boption%7D2133459245a6098421115l.jpg

%7Boption%7D2133459245a6098388359l.jpg

%7Boption%7D2133459245a5533966062l.jpg

%7Boption%7D11.jpg

whoa haha the last few pictures of lee hye ri in the garden reminds me of the japanese movie " tada kimi wo aimini coopereru" ><

Guest goldenGAZE

wow, slowly mikki is starting to reveal more and more of her face kekeke.

btw does anyone have a link or page number to the most recent PTJ spam please.

Guest Rainyraven

whoa haha the last few pictures of lee hye ri in the garden reminds me of the japanese movie " tada kimi wo aimini coopereru" ><

Oh wow!! I googled it and I've actually seen that movie and you're SO right!

Especially that blue sweater and the way she looks around in that clueless fashion!

Thanks for the mikki spam! (although I think the smile spam was already posted on the previous page)

wow.. i think her bikini is padded...

but anywayss.. all the ulzzang are so pretty... =_=

i have a friend and she looks like a ulzzang too and she is reallie pretty...

what is the secret with korean ppl??

like there skin is so nice... ( i kno that some ppl tell me it is bb cream.. )

and also there eyes are so nice.. ( i kno.. they wear like circle lens or wateva)

but still so pretty... =D

Guest LoveHLi

Well that bikini is obviously major push up (with padding :sweatingbullets: )

It could be natural but just a freakish bikini. (as you yourself pointed out her breasts aren't that huge in other pics)

-------

Okay since I topped a page! I'm going to do my first spam (please tell me when I'm doing something wrong!)

These are pretty old pictures mixed with some new ones.. I haven't seen her posted in a while (ever? she is on the list though)

Lee Hye Ri

i love her pictures! i have a few pictures of her cosplaying. it's too bad she rarely updates.

New Song Mira

New Seo Minwoo

new pictures of minwoo are so cute!

i know the cyworld list is really out of date since my last update was in may i think. so i'll try to update the list when i have time. if there are new cyworlds that needs to be added to the list, let me know and i'll add them. thanks. ^__^

Guest JY_YBLove

wow we have new ulzzangs....that nice

hah that grls name is alsmost like mine{song jiyoung} lol o.0 the new one {song jiyeong} XP

ok SO CAN SOME ONE GIVE ME A UPDATE** on what new here i see alot of newer faces ulzzang faces and i would like to know about them some time....when u have time..? lol

its been alot time i havnt been here ive been in beijing ah so im still a new meber i guess just got a new account the other one was gone..lol

but im back!!!

PLZ DO UPDATE** ME THANKYOU LOTS TOO...^^

chihoon is to kute..><

Guest tsukemene123

xSUNGMiiNx

Thanks for the Chihoon. Haven't seen him here in a while. He's my favorite :(

I would spam but:

1. I have around 400 pictures

2. I'm really paranoid about my bandwidth being eaten up again. :(

Archived