ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

i knew there was somthing different about her when i was posting up her pictures! hahahaha...it's her hair! hahaha... i'm so :wacko: ! she does match long hair..

Guest mz_yoone3k

really//

why don't we just never have an opinion?

then everyone can just look at the pictures they want and not complain about the other people.

because its kinda annoying to read comment after comment of people comforting naoki..saying the same thing..it is weird of that trend of one person bashing then the whole population of the readers goes against her.

i thought this was just for pictures..not to get on anyone's nerves. . .

and to one soompier...who said that we can say another uhljjang is ugly because they don't come on here and won't be offended? thats such a wrong concept; i'd admit i have called a few people not so pretty before but just because they don't see doesn't make it right! there's something you call that....oh yeah......talking behind someone's back

even if they don't see it; it's wrong. but anyway like many people said..opinions are opinions..if you don't like it..ignore it and say something else.

thanks for reading what i have to say..and....bring on more pictures

mikki hairstyle changes every week O_O it looks cool though.

thats why when i see posts "READ THIS NAOKI. YOU'LL FEEL BETTER" i just scroll down and ignore it. tehe.i wont read what i probably wont enjoy reading.

i think those are extensions too. i still like mikkis hair right now.

i have seen alotta wordy comments these past few days, including my own. someone wanna start a marathon or just post alotta pix? :w00t:

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/9061/mikki21bi.jpg

Hawt hair mikki

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/1tym...rkEunByul84.jpg

PEB, you can't kiss her You have to kiss me!!!

A picture Marathon?????

Ok, instead of an ARGUMENT MARATHON, let's end that and start the PICTURE MARATHON!!

I'll start with one of my fave LSE pic

img4328p22582dj.jpg

I love this pic

peb look so cute lol monkey!! XD so much arguement.... let's all be happy and look at the pictures of ulzzang :] ohh i never knew hero have his bellybutton pierce!! >.<

Guest LoveHLi

post up your favorite pictures of your favorite ulzzangs! hahahaha...no more fighting please...

let's call this (suggested by mz_yoone3k and started by baoi) the beginning of the "your favorite pictures of your favorite ulzzangs marathon"! hahahaha...that title was so long.... :lol:

some of my favorites of sang eun...i'll post more of my other favorite ulzzangs later! :D

lse252.jpg

look at his eyes...yummy...

lse217.jpg

the eyes on the wall...man! wow! i love this one....

lse33.jpg

this is my all time favorite one of him...he looks so....Mmmmmm.... :lol:

lse96.jpg

lse95.jpg

^these two are the very first pictures i have of him and these two were the pictures that made me like him...so adorable! :lol:

credits: me and cyworld...

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE OR HOT LINK PICTURES! IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPLOAD ON YOUR OWN SERVER...THANK YOU!

Guest wishesdocometrue99

post up your favorite pictures of your favorite ulzzangs! hahahaha...no more fighting please...

let's call this (suggested by mz_yoone3k and started by baoi) the beginning of the "your favorite pictures of your favorite ulzzangs marathon"! hahahaha...that title was so long.... :lol:

some of my favorites of sang eun...i'll post more of my other favorite ulzzangs later! :D

%7Boption%7Dlse252.jpg

look at his eyes...yummy...

%7Boption%7Dlse217.jpg

the eyes on the wall...man! wow! i love this one....

%7Boption%7Dlse33.jpg

this is my all time favorite one of him...he looks so....Mmmmmm.... :lol:

%7Boption%7Dlse96.jpg

%7Boption%7Dlse95.jpg

^these two are the very first pictures i have of him and these two were the pictures that made me like him...so adorable! :lol:

credits: me and cyworld...

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE OR HOT LINK PICTURES! IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPLOAD ON YOUR OWN SERVER...THANK YOU!

true, i'm cool with it

let stop with the auguing and ect..take it outside of soompi if anyone still wanna argue ^-^

this section is for admire the nature beauty :w00t:

---------

ackkk those pics of Sangeun looks awsome, hehe same as you, he is my fav uhjjang

Guest mz_yoone3k

All the HOTTTTTTT HOTTTTT ulzzangs smoke. ;)

that sucks. oh well. its not like imma be close enough to sniff their stanky breaths anyway. ill just be halfway across the world drooling about their hot faces :)

Guest mermaid

talking about Lee sang eun..... at one point I hear he had to go to the army..and then I hear he didnt go yet... does anyone kno more?

z19826696.jpg not sure if this is uploaded yet..if it is..sorry ^^;;

Archived