ULZZANG MANIA

Guest rrcc

^ lol. she use to be park hyun jun's gf.

well, i'm pretty sure they're ex's now - since they don't hav pics with each other on their cyworlds anymore.

NEW YUNJOO/MIKI

mikiyj.jpg

-cyworld

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SeLcaQueen

^ she looks like park hyung jun.. if you'll look at her pics for a long time hahaha

so pretty @__@

because they are/were a coupLe?? LOL! :lol:

Guest hyolee

Hum Mikki's arms looks fat but they're skinny..it's strange xD surgery ? for lost weight...o_O (liposucion in french, sorry don't know the english name) :ph34r:

NEW JUNG ROO

cao_0817.jpgcao_0818.jpg

Guest dancingbymyself

HUMM, now i have a sincere overall question about ulzzangs. do the ulzzangs themselves know that they are ullzangs? because since they get popular randomly based upon their looks or their bodies through pictures, how could one know if they are SUPER popular on the net? when they think they are posting thier personal pictures online just for fun? for all anyone knows, they could be an ulzzang and not know it. it could be anyone! are there any signs? do peple start to email you saying "congrats! you are officially an ulzzang?"

that question has been sort of bugging me so it'd be nice if anyone could answer for me (:

sorry if the question was kind of dumb :P

I think they do. If you go to their cyworlds each comment has like 34453454 comments on it. Idk if they know people are live saving to their comp....

Guest c i e l`

Hum Mikki's arms looks fat but they're skinny..it's strange xD surgery ? for lost weight...o_O (liposucion in french, sorry don't know the english name) :ph34r:

Yeah I know what you mean, don't know the name in english neither, I think it's just the angle =)

Guest Namine

we've had song jiyeong and jung hyyewon business a few million pages ago hehe.

nice to see that jhw made it back to ulzzang page.. -.-

becauseo nce ulzzang mania is obsessed with someone =.=

thats all you freakin SEE.

someone bring back some ban yoon hee? hehe i miss her face =)

SONG JIYEONG & BOYFRIEND ( forgot his name , someone help ? ) SPAM

7.jpg

188.jpg

39.jpg

8.jpg

13.jpg

31.jpg

28.jpg

24.jpg

27.jpg

26.jpg

4-1.jpg

72.jpg

17.jpg

more later :ph34r:

^ Boston Red Sox, Legendary Baseball Team from Boston... (haha.. maybe not legendary, but yeah.. I'm just from Boston, and

I feel funny that they just wear Yankee/Red Sox caps for fashion, and not

for the game.)

BTW, her BF is adorable..

Guest bonjour

SONG JIYEONG's BOYFRIEND boyfriend is so handsome but she kinda looks like an alien =T .. well atleast sometimes.. when the photoshop wasn't done well. I was reading someones reply they mentioned that all ulzzangs or most of them photoshop... can you tell me if Park Boram photoshops ... I look at her and she looks real naturual so ya I wanna know lol

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/9702/img7893xy0.jpg

lol ban yoon hee

bad photoshop

the right side of your face is screwed :P!

Well, of course she photoshop her pictures but if you look closely it's only a piece of her hair curling in and making it look like it was a bad photoshop. I think if she was to post a picture of her on the net w/ a bad photoshop.. that wouldn't be such a good idea.. knowing that she is a net idol after all.. I mean you know what I mean.

Guest if_U

Wow Song Jiyeong's boyfriend looks a LOT like So Ji Sup in some pictures.

i thought the same thing too about her boy friend.

He has this look that makes him look like so ji sup.

Guest Dreamss

i thought the same thing too about her boy friend.

He has this look that makes him look like so ji sup.

agreed

Archived