• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

you guys should get nao to join

he'll win for sure

don't you guys think? :P

he's already an ulzzang why should he enter another contest?...he won the kpopstop one too...let someone else win...

and good luck to those who are entering!

Guest chaoticrose

Wow... it's been so long since I came here.... -sigh- good memories, good memories...

O_O

WHY ARE ALL THE PICTURES IN LSE'S CYWORLD LOCKED?!?!?!?! THEY'RE LOCKED!!!! TT_TT I didn't even notice....

he's already an ulzzang why should he enter another contest?...he won the kpopstop one too...let someone else win...

and good luck to those who are entering!

If you don't win a korean one, you're not considered an ulzzang. Let's please keep this in mind.

Guest Metamorphosis

If you don't win a korean one, you're not considered an ulzzang. Let's please keep this in mind.

don't give me that korean thing again

Guest JuYon52

The word ulzzang is korean and it started in Korea, it will only be a korean thing to us over here in korea, no matter how many thai/chinese/japanese or viet or whatever race wanna start the ulzzang thing.

us in korea take this ulzzang crap pretty serious if you dont beat a certain amount of people in the daum (website) then you will not be considered a real ulzzang in the place where it started, where people take it serious for some reason :sweatingbullets: but whatever anyone can pretty much call themself a ulzzang even if they're ugly.

Guest MaryMagdalin

LMAO @ the Mikki pic on the railing. x]

Hmm; so which soompiers are entering the ulzzang comp?

i think i am ^ ^

ANYWAY

this is just for fun

chillax yo

Guest L0veLy<3

The word ulzzang is korean and it started in Korea, it will only be a korean thing to us over here in korea, no matter how many thai/chinese/japanese or viet or whatever race wanna start the ulzzang thing.

us in korea take this ulzzang crap pretty serious if you dont beat a certain amount of people in the daum (website) then you will not be considered a real ulzzang in the place where it started, where people take it serious for some reason :sweatingbullets: but whatever anyone can pretty much call themself a ulzzang even if they're ugly.

uh..thats a bit harsh? :sweatingbullets: i mean those taiwanese, chinese, thai, japanese internet ulzzangs don't refer to themselves as "ulzzangs". thats the korean term. They don't post up their pictures TRYING to imitate a korean ulzzang. They don't want to be called ulzzangs because where they're from, thats not what they're called. We only CALL them ulzzangs because we dont know what other term to use that can be translated into english. We can say "hot internet picture posters" but thats a bit long. Since theres so much contraversies over this whole "ulzzangs are only koreans and originated from korea" subject, why dont ppl just create a seperate thread in the "other celebrities pictures" section. This subject shouldn't even be brought up anymore. I'm gonna stop here b/c its getting tiring. ;) Its annyoing how such a matter is still in place. We're all just here to enjoy our these pictures, not fight about what race they are or who started this whole ulzzang thing.

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^hahah the truth is always harsh lolz jkjk juyon unni your right though >.>

ANYWAYS!!

OH MY GOD I FOUND A SEO MINWOO POSER, CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?? :crazy::crazy:

www.myspace.com/minwoosuh

HOW DARE THIS GAY IDIOT POSE AS MY HUSBAND???? :w00t::w00t:

kk and I found this girl using a few of miras pics, and what look like some of her own..kinda dumb but yeah..

www.myspace.com/nahee123

I was thinking maybe there should be a pinned thread in this section where you post all the ulzzang/korean celeb posers lolz maybe that would bring this sick sick SICK!!! habit to a end -__-

Guest LoveHLi

alright...let me rephrase my statement...he's not an "official" ulzzang...but still an ulzzang...what else are we suppose to call them....internet who.res? :unsure::lol: j/k!

uh..thats a bit harsh? :sweatingbullets: i mean those taiwanese, chinese, thai, japanese internet ulzzangs don't refer to themselves as "ulzzangs". thats the korean term. They don't post up their pictures TRYING to imitate a korean ulzzang. They don't want to be called ulzzangs because where they're from, thats not what they're called. We only CALL them ulzzangs because we dont know what other term to use that can be translated into english. We can say "hot internet picture posters" but thats a bit long. Since theres so much contraversies over this whole "ulzzangs are only koreans and originated from korea" subject, why dont ppl just create a seperate thread in the "other celebrities pictures" section. This subject shouldn't even be brought up anymore. I'm gonna stop here b/c its getting tiring. ;) Its annyoing how such a matter is still in place. We're all just here to enjoy our these pictures, not fight about what race they are or who started this whole ulzzang thing.

i agree! let's stop...all i said was that he already enter a couple of "unofficial" ulzzang contests and won...he's already an "unofficial" ulzzang...he doesn't need to enter anymore contests...unless he was wants to become an "official" ulzzang...don't get all riled up about "official" and "unofficial" ulzzangs...just enjoy looking at them...

Guest alicimoo

We're just using the word "ulzzang" to refer to hott guys and girls.

It'll be kind of a bother to say "hott guy/girl" in the language of the hott guy/girl cuz not everyone understand that language.

Like say if there's a hott chinese guy, we can call him a Suai Ge. And it'll be the same as saying ulzzang in korean.

Guest Cerulean

^ agreed

we shouldn't be fighting over this.

we have better things to do!

LIKE DROOLING OVER KKR AND LSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* screams and runs away like a maniac *

-EDIT-

I OWN A PAGE!!!!

Guest mz_yoone3k

^ agreed

we shouldn't be fighting over this.

we have better things to do!

LIKE DROOLING OVER KKR AND LSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* screams and runs away like a maniac *

-EDIT-

I OWN A PAGE!!!!

i agree. people fight over stuff that don't even need to be fought over these days. like in the ulzzang comp, it was like 3-4 pages complaining about the rules, even people who aren't even going to join complained about the rules. T_T it's getting annoying but w.e

and namji don't look really good in that picture, her face blends in with the background :vicx: haha

ulzzang ulzzang blablablabla made in korea <_< who cares?

sometimes it can really get on ppl nerves,caring is sharing

and i see some hotter taiwanese,thai ulzzang b4

btw,thx for the enw namji pic,she hardly update nowadays..

-edit-

and yes,her face colour is the same with the background :mellow:

Archived