ULZZANG MANIA

Guest KPxAngelTears12

when i first saw her, i thought 'wow she has a hot body' and when i saw clearer face pix.... :crazy: uh not pretty to me. but i like her clothes. AND she's friends with imda and mira who also has hot bodies. nicee.

lolz thatz what I thought, when I first saw pictures of her face clearly,, then I seen her at her birthday party.. I was like

"OMG SHE IS SO HOT :w00t::w00t: " she has a different kinda face like Imda than most girls in korea B) idunoo I find her pretty :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest touche`

-LOL!! you know i think it's funny. Well, maybe to me but the uhljjang party pictures reminds me of hmong people chilling and drinking. You know, hmong people always drink 24/7 and i do hope they die. =P Jk..

-on page 499, the 3 to the last picture of LSE is actually adorable. haha i say he should smile more.

-Didn't really notice how korean people got the style like american does too. Them boots with fur and crap like that. No offense but they are starting to annoys me. XD

Guest KPxAngelTears12

ahi hate how korean girls like to show off their thongs. it looks so bad.

she does nice body tho. skinny legs

Korean Girls?? :crazy:

Korea is pretty conservative place obviously, in most parts.. but there are alot of girls/guys that fall into the "AMERICAN" richard simmons-ish wannabe thug style, you'll see thongs out with fat hanging over them in the US more than you would ever see in korea in public. obviously her style is very american like Imda.

Guest Branshe

I'm not against the thong string-showing

At least she has hot body ... But yeah its kinda gross XD

BRB Uploading

Lee Eun Hye a.k.a Jung Roo

She has nice body too XD

JungRoo083.jpg

JungRoo050.jpg

Credits to me, cyworld and photobucket

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^I find her very VERY VERY beautiful I dont know why though =O Ive never seen anyone that gorgeous before :sweatingbullets: I would love to see her in person, I really love her eyes and lips and nose and face shape..lolz ^^

Guest Branshe

Kim Ryang Hee

This is the last pictures I can ever save of her TT_TT

RyangHee44.jpg

RyangHee43.jpg

Screw you Ryang Hee why did you lock your pictures TT_TT

Credits to me, cyworld and photobucket

Guest miranduh

^NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ryang hee is so pretty though why did you have to lock them T-T;;

3 pix actually lol

oh i only counted two :blink:

Guest ichigo_no_powder

wow jung roo and imda..I am so jealous> < I wonder if she's naturally slim. I hate those people even more. The only thing I don't like about jung roo is how she looks exactly the same in all of her non smiling pictures.

[imagine you're at the store and there's some chick with her thing all the way to her waist (because that's what it looks like, which makes me think it's a belt), and there's someone else taking a picture of her on the floor. HA.]

Haha I wonder if the uhljjangs do get stares when they pose like that. It's actually kind of well, sad.

^ :blink: Boyfriend?!

That's her father.

In the top most pic, in the right hand corner, the words say "Let's take pictures with dad."

it's not her father.

the caption does say "let's take a picture with dad.."

but he's saying it to the dog that he's holding..

and the dog is responding by say "no i don't want to.." or something close to that :]

Archived