ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mz_yoone3k

song mira is SO pretty! she has moved up to be my favortie girl ulzzang =]

i don't care about myspace posers anymore. it proves that they have no life and cant just be themselves. and besides, we know who the real people are anywayy

Guest alicimoo

^

^

^

lol those were from her Bday. xD

now that that's posted again, it reminds me of the birthday cakes. =___= they looked so delicious.

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^His skin is gorgeous :crazy::crazy:

hey this is off-topic but..umm does anyone remeber that video that se7en made like when he first started?? I forget the name of the song,, but I remeber from the video he drove up to a house with a girl in it,,and some other time in the video he started dancing like usher-ish kinda dancing,, the video was in the morning and it looked kinda golden outside lolz..does anyone know what that song was called? lolz omg so off topic sorry :sweatingbullets: lolz

Guest alicimoo

^His skin is gorgeous :crazy::crazy:

hey this is off-topic but..umm does anyone remeber that video that se7en made like when he first started?? I forget the name of the song,, but I remeber from the video he drove up to a house with a girl in it,,and some other time in the video he started dancing like usher-ish kinda dancing,, the video was in the morning and it looked kinda golden outside lolz..does anyone know what that song was called? lolz omg so off topic sorry :sweatingbullets: lolz

Passion? xD.

Why do all the ulzzangs smoke?? T_T

Guest KPxAngelTears12

Passion? xD.

Why do all the ulzzangs smoke?? T_T

Hmm I think thats it.. let me go download that song and see lolz ^^ thanks~!

Guest sOrastar

KPxAngelTears12 - they been together for 2-3 years? WOW -__- it seems like it cause i been coming to this thread for quite some time now loll

and thanks you're too kind =X

Guest KPxAngelTears12

is this jungmi? :blink: I cant really tell since she made it so bright-ish and blurry >.< but the lips and hair and eyes look alot like hers =P

if its her it looks like shes on tv =D it says "SBS" they make alot of famous dramas and movies =P

sbs1.jpg

found it on her board thingie in cyworld ^^

she wrote this about this picture..

"오늘 우연히 재방송 보다가요..

좋은 모습 마니 기대...'

Guest haririn

^I don't even know who that is, sooo Im gonna say hes real lolz ^^

off topic but~~wow your so pretty lolz ^__^

I think its been like 2 or 3 years 0__o I knows they've been together over a year though. they're so young to be together for such a long time :wacko:

on mikki's cy it says that it's their 600th day...(i think... i forge the exact #...haha) on christmas

Guest KPxAngelTears12

on mikki's cy it says that it's their 600th day...(i think... i forge the exact #...haha) on christmas

whoa 600th day 0_o I just looked to the wayyyyyyyy back of her cyworld, to even some pictures that you have to add her to see, and I seen really old pics of them together, that the date says, like 2002 and 2003 they could have just been friends though back then :sweatingbullets:

Guest my sweet love*

Does anyone have info on cafes where one can become an uljjang?

yeah~ ive been wondering about that for a while too. anybody know?

--

Also, Mira and Minwoo used to go out with eachother, right? Are they still together or is it over?

Also, anybody have more pics of Junil? :D

Archived