ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, can someone please translate this for me? I tried doing this on photoshop but it's not turning out right. Thanks for your help!

I can't read Korean but I think I figured out how to do this (except for the blur tool part)

1. Open your picture.

2. (select the blur tool and blur the imperfections??)

3. Duplicate the picture.

4. Go to the channels panel.

5. hold the CTRL button and click on the RGB layer in the channels panel. This will select the bright parts.

6. Do CTRL+Shift+Delete. It will brighten the parts of the image that are selected. CTRL+D or Deselect.

7. Go back to the layers panel. Put the duplicated layer in Soft Light Mode.

And I think it says that you can try putting it in Soft Light or Overlay.

Finally save the file :D

Guest Branshe

Guess what

Looks like I`ve started to love Song Mi Ra more and more ^^

I loveeeeeeeeee her style

Mira20.jpg

Mira24.jpg

Mira18.jpg

Mira19.jpg

To Be Continued...

She looks so good with circle lens ^^

Mira27.jpg

Mira25.jpg

Mira29.jpg

Mira26.jpg

To be Continued on the next post

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK OR QUOTE !!!

Credits to me, photobucket and cyworld

Guest 2partsvodka

muhahahahahahahahahaha................Jihoon's eyebrows...are prettier than mine...gah..................okies..niways..wow...song mira...she is soo pretty..keke...

Guest KPxAngelTears12

OMG I HAVE FOUND THE MOST RETARDED POSER EVER!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BASH THIS GIRL!! lolz shes soo damn insane lolz

ok ok first of all shes posing as MY JUNGMI UNNI HOW DARE SHE!!! :fury: :crazy:

Her PROFILE

kkkk get this she has this little group of "friends" that are POSERS too ones jjh poser and the rest are posing as other actors/models HOW SAD IS THAT?? shes obviously making these 'friend' profiles to make herself seem real.

and she has these ugly ugly tatoo picture, of some white guy but his face isn't showing, shes pretending that the tatoos are on her body, wtf? :crazy:

and on her profile she has a picture of PHB and that other former ulzzang I forget her name that really cute one lolz I think its Goo Hyesun, yep thats it and some other girl in the picture..she saying its her and her close friends..this is is pretty damn crazy.

~btw I love that picture of mira with the sun-glasses shes so beautiful ^^*

Guest miranduh

LOL myspace is sooooo full of posers xDDDD

oh well i don't have an account anyway >_>;; but thats kinda creepy imagine she/he was posing as you..then you had to battle it out even though...its like fighting yourself LOL xD

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^LOL

no it would be like fighting with someone whose trying to be you lolz.. like this..

you-*YOU'LL NEVER BE ME YOU JEALOUS FREAK*

poser-*I'LL GET RID OF YOU AND BECOME YOU*

yep I watch too many movies. lolz :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest miranduh

LOL oh that would be totally scary >____< and people would think she is you and that you're the poser but she's actually the poser and yeah @_@' its going to turn into some weird sci-fi thingy haha ^^' and i watch too much tv also

Archived