lisaismine8lt.gif

q0nc6ce.gif

wanna know a secret?

dunno if u can handle it.......

^_^

hehe *happy*

parkeunbyul0gb.gif

Guest miranduh

that person who asked "What makes you guys think namji is cute?" was asking it like she wanted to say, "I dont think namji is cute, so I wonder why other people do." i dont think anyones opinion on what any ulzzangs look like should be questioned its just their opinion they shouldnt have to explain it <_<

ohhh; yeah true just say what you want and ignore everyone! its just soompi =P

and to someone...inho didn't quit...well i think he didn't O_o;

Guest babossagaji

His sun glasses make him look like the olsen twins. Hahah

Pss....check out my sig.

hahah

Do you reckon that LSE really poses in the middle of the road? :P I would be like 'wth? O_o;' If i saw someone on the road with a ladder.

Puhahaha. He does have weird things on his cyworld though. Like that one chick running with her boobs going up and down :ph34r:

I have a question. What makes you guys think that Namji is CUTE? I mean, My opinion she isn't really that cute. Sure, she may be pretty at times and be cute at times to you guys. Lol. When i look at Namji's picture, something about her face kinda distrub me. I am not saying that she is ugly. You know, it's just those kind of feeling. haha. ==;; and please, Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT ATTACK ME WITH WORDS. What makes you guys think Namji is CUTE? I think Shin Solki is pretty cute too but not A lot of people agree's with me. kakakaka -- --

Replies?

Everyone have different taste.

Guest babossagaji

^^ur sig pic

who's in it?

cuz i can't really tell

kinda blurry

My students. Hahah...the one on the far right was a random ulzzang..or is he still one? I dunno...but they're my oppas/students?

DId I mention they're really hot?

Everyone, I have a question.

I'm having problems accessing Cyworld for some reason. My pop up blocker is turned off. Whenever I go to any Cyworld website it leads me back tot he main Cyworld website! Does anyone know the problem I'm having? :(

Guest babossagaji

^But I guess soompiers don't think he's ulzzang enough.haha

Everyone, I have a question.

I'm having problems accessing Cyworld for some reason. My pop up blocker is turned off. Whenever I go to any Cyworld website it leads me back tot he main Cyworld website! Does anyone know the problem I'm having? :(

Maybe cus you're using firefox? Try regular Internet Explorer.

Guest ^00^ faqq000t -00-

does anybody have the picture with sang eun sshi and mikki sshi ?? (both together ;D) please and thank you <333 and i wanna wish you guys a one day late christmas x)

Archived