ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FashioniStar

?? mikki have her hair cut?

um~ she looks so cute, and some pics looks like a boy ^ ^

yeay!! is it a new trend to have a short hair?

Guest ShortaznGirl

THIS GIRL IS PRETENDING TO BE NAMJI!!

if anyone has a US cyworld than you should report her because this girl is pretending to be NAMJI and she's getting in arguments with people saying it's an april fools joke but she refuses to take her picture off or tell everyone who's added her as a friend that. she had another excuse that her camera was broken so she can't put a real picture of herself but that doesn't mean she can use namji's photo. and she deletes any comments that say she's fake and that the picture isn't her but leaves the comments that say "oh your so pretty" and "beautiful". omggg pisses me off. i tried to report her to an uljjang club but no one replied back to me yet. trust me, she isn't the only fake on UScyworld.

I'm just wondering if someone to direct me to the page where the list of the ulzzangs cyworld are at?

Thank you in advance ^0^

Guest sheilasarang

micky's brother looks like tim!

who is that ulzzang that one [or two] of FT island used to date or dates [whatever it is]

micky's brother like tim?!?

he's not!!

he looks like tim maybe because of his hairstyle

i saw a lot of pics of him

definitely not....

hehehehe^_^Y

Guest #SHINAI

kei: you can go to page 2

whoa choi haneul looks different O_O eye makeup?

jungroo is beautiful ^^

shortazngirl: and LOL i went to her page, thats so sad -_-

Guest tsubomichan

THIS GIRL IS PRETENDING TO BE NAMJI!!

if anyone has a US cyworld than you should report her because this girl is pretending to be NAMJI and she's getting in arguments with people saying it's an april fools joke but she refuses to take her picture off or tell everyone who's added her as a friend that. she had another excuse that her camera was broken so she can't put a real picture of herself but that doesn't mean she can use namji's photo. and she deletes any comments that say she's fake and that the picture isn't her but leaves the comments that say "oh your so pretty" and "beautiful". omggg pisses me off. i tried to report her to an uljjang club but no one replied back to me yet. trust me, she isn't the only fake on UScyworld.

how about you go confront her? :ph34r:

Guest ShortaznGirl

how about you go confront her? :ph34r:

well the thing is i already reported her and argued with her and it's just no use. her and her little gang of poser cousins even threatened a member of cyworld by saying that they'd kill her. it's like they are 12 or something. i know it's really petty to be pointing this out since there are so many posers online but threatening to kill someone who thinks you're fake? wtf??

Guest melody9.

Park Boram Update!

DO NOT HOTLINK!!!!

DC145.jpg

DC146.jpg

Jung Moa Update

JM97.jpg

my comment: i swear moa look slike boa in the third pic!! ahaha

+ can i also request more Park Ga Young spams? she looks so young for an 88er haha

well the thing is i already reported her and argued with her and it's just no use. her and her little gang of poser cousins even threatened a member of cyworld by saying that they'd kill her. it's like they are 12 or something. i know it's really petty to be pointing this out since there are so many posers online but threatening to kill someone who thinks you're fake? wtf??

dayummmm! wadda bunch of babies! -.-'

^ive been wondering that too ._. PGY looks reaaaaally young xDD ....1988... so she will turn or turned 20 this year? O-o

the new pic of jungroo(two pages ago) looks really pretty ^__^~~

woohoo 2100 ^___^ congratz guys~

Guest ttris

what happened to minwoo? is it seo minwoo? anyways yeah... there is no more updated pics of him no more... is he like not updating no more?

Archived