• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bebe_Ji

i believe it's called "10 Deep"

http://10deep.com/index.html

NY street wear =)

it's funny, on the joojiral site she has a picture of big bang wearing the same shirt

btw, i looked on the main site and the shirt joojiral is selling doesn't seem to be in

the current collection >________< poop.

thanks.. joojiral is the girl in the pix that i posted right? yeah i look at the main site and i don't see anything nice. >.< yeah big bang wears it a lot. thats why i like it haha.

Oh btw talking about big bang..

Top's sister is now considered as a official ulzzang. but her pictures can't be posted so too bad we can't share it with the world haha.

Guest xiaochingu.

thanks.. joojiral is the girl in the pix that i posted right? yeah i look at the main site and i don't see anything nice. >.< yeah big bang wears it a lot. thats why i like it haha.

Oh btw talking about big bang..

Top's sister is now considered as a official ulzzang. but her pictures can't be posted so too bad we can't share it with the world haha.

haha np, the girl in the pix you posted is hong ahreum,

joojiral is just her clothing site

...i think if you google 10 deep there are some blogs/sellers that are still selling that shirt :D

Top's sister is an official uhljjang?....interesting...

i've actually never seen her pictures before o__o

but isn't it ironic how she became an 'internet' uhljjang yet...she doesn't want to post pictures?.....

._________.

Guest yurikah

I noticed that there's a lot of cute and small female uhljjangs. They're also really pretty but not like Sua, Imda, JungRoo or Mira who are taller and more... beautiful than cute.

Well anyways, this is Choi SeoHee and I think she's really really pretty and also pretty tall. She's not cute and small like Song JiYoung and Mikki but more like Jung Roo and Sua... in my opinion...

200825102542.jpg

20082510225.jpg

200825102555.jpg

ougbj.jpg

ouglb.jpg

credits- her cyworld

Guest FashioniStar

thx for seo hee pics!!

yeay~ i'm agree with you,

she is really pretty, especially at the 2nd pics

adorable..

Guest bumble

sua's clothes are really cute, but i dont think she's honestly as cute as mikki XD

you can't really see her face at all.

Guest anzai26

i thought sandara park wasn't an ulzzang.... I know she's training in YG Ent...

but she never attained ulzzang status, did she?

and please don't quote pics...

i dont know if she did....... but in friendster she have lots of posser.................

she became popular trough star search..............

would she still be counted as ulzzang or ulzzang wanna be???

(she only post her pics in her photobucket account...........)

Guest mimito

i dont know if she did....... but in friendster she have lots of posser.................

she became popular trough star search..............

would she still be counted as ulzzang or ulzzang wanna be???

(she only post her pics in her photobucket account...........)

I don't think she's an official ulzzang.

She has gained popularity, but she was never deemed

an ulzzang among netizens and she was never really

called Ulzzang looking by anyone, so I believe

Sandara Park (although she IS pretty) is not an official ulzzang.

Guest tsukemene123

choi seohee's eyes are lovelyy ~

and my question still goes out -- are there any tanned ulzzangs at all ? @ - @;;

Imda?

Guest xiaochingu.

OH MY GOD!

so does anyone remember han suhyun's boyfriend? well, i found his name....randomly searching for choi seohee pictures on naver~ unfortunately...that's all i found...and a few of his pictures...t_t// all the links to his cyworld seem to be broken..or out of date // if anyone finds it would you mind sharing? >_<

SHIM MINGYU 심민규

BDC9B9CEB1D4_aldksaldks93.jpg

1127355326-wtwdse.jpg

23124-alrzl4477.jpg

235235-alrzl4477.jpg

2352365-alrzl4477.jpg

33532973943649_alrzl4477.jpg

860168_1179964329.jpg

ksdflkasdf.jpg

lskdfkjsdf.jpg

s73042915250_smile9288.jpg

credit naver + fan cafes + daum

ohoh interesting facts numero...

1. i found some of shim mingyu's younger pics (i think) and he lost some weight XD he still looked cute though

2. some of his pictures were taken from kim jaejoong fan cafes ._. apparently some people think he looks like a mix of Ft Island's Lee Hong Gi and Jaejoong of DBSK. haha

last thing...haha so like i said..i was looking for choi seohee pics (nolifeboohooX_X) and i found quite a few

does anyone want a spam? =) too late hahaaa. // i couldn't find her cyworld though...does anyone know what it is?

Archived