ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alicimoo

^that's KKR from VOS not KKR the ulzzang.

well he is an ex-ulzzang, i think?

^^what she said holy cowwwwww :o!! it looks sortaaa like him...

wtf. is it? :0?!?

now that i look at the celebrity KKR pic, he does kinda look like ulzzang KKR. xD

Guest miranduh

yup

didn`t she hAve a super scary pic of her with long wavy hair and humongous eyes and like 2 inch eyelashes?

O-o

yeah i am scared of that

=X That guy is old and looks like a pedophile; or a real loser with nothing better to do.

LOL yeap..but i loveeeeeee the PV he put on there it has takashi *_________*;; okay its my weird obsession haha but i have to give props to the weirdo for having that pv i've been looking for it xD

Guest S1mple L0ve

nope sorry!!!

i wish i knew

hey

now that i remember

how bout i post more random unknown uhljjangs

they are always fun to look at ^____^

right?

http://tjdndufss.com.ne.kr/home/Good_Face/Man-08/004.JPG

http://tjdndufss.com.ne.kr/home/Good_Face/Man-08/007.JPG

credits: Lisa and cyworld

i think i fell in love with both of em <3

and i dont even know what theyre names are. lol thats kinda funny. XD

lol thats a funny pic XD

These are for who requested for Kim Ryang Hee pictures ... (posted b4 by me too)

thank yu!! i only had 2 pix of her saved in my comp XD

Arg, stupid studies, keeping me up all night and preventing me to come here ;___; I'm soo far behind!!! Hope someone can fill in some of my request!

Can someone post up some Hyesung gifs? I remember seeing really funny and wacky ones from him, except I didn't save it at that time (since I wasn't a fan yet) and now I regret u_u

Another thing, what exactly are circle lenses? I hear people talk about it oftenly like 'Oh, that ulzzang used circle lenses' and all, but what does it do? Examples? And is it banned in Korea or something? (me and my friend were discussing that, and she said she heard it was banned or something... is it dangerous or something?)

Guest mz_yoone3k

omg that looks like a girl.... :blink:

but then it seems like a guy cuz the men's watch..xD

viviann..the guy trying too hard reminds me of someone we know. *ahem*

yeah..it does ring many bells.

http://tjdndufss.com.ne.kr/home/Good_Face/Man-08/019.JPG

LOL this guy makes me laugh. if i were him [ill never be cuz i wunt ever do dat] i would be so embarrased and move to africa where no one has seen me. but i guess he thinks he looks hot or something.

Guest alicimoo

Arg, stupid studies, keeping me up all night and preventing me to come here ;___; I'm soo far behind!!! Hope someone can fill in some of my request!

Can someone post up some Hyesung gifs? I remember seeing really funny and wacky ones from him, except I didn't save it at that time (since I wasn't a fan yet) and now I regret u_u

Another thing, what exactly are circle lenses? I hear people talk about it oftenly like 'Oh, that ulzzang used circle lenses' and all, but what does it do? Examples? And is it banned in Korea or something? (me and my friend were discussing that, and she said she heard it was banned or something... is it dangerous or something?)

circle lenses are like color contacts except they're all black and they're suppose to make the color part of your eyes larger.

it's not banned in korea cuz a lot of girls wear them. but they're not healthy for your eyes if you wear them too much, cuz they dont let in enough oxygen.

yeah..it does ring many bells.

http://tjdndufss.com.ne.kr/home/Good_Face/Man-08/019.JPG

LOL this guy makes me laugh. if i were him [ill never be cuz i wunt ever do dat] i would be so embarrased and move to africa where no one has seen me. but i guess he thinks he looks hot or something.

lol the guy that we know should stop doing that. :lol:

he (the guy we know) looks scary in some pics. xD

Archived