ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alicimoo
Guest sOrastar

yoo rin is pretty~ it's just how she make her eyes all big and stuff.. that makes her scary

she should just be NATURAL she would look prettier

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

^^^Ah i see

good word

that's exactly what that :"guy" looks like

omg

so many japanese actors/singers are pretty boys

so feminine

BUT HOT

Guest *rashiDah

^

^Actually, thats quite true.

yup

didn`t she hAve a super scary pic of her with long wavy hair and humongous eyes and like 2 inch eyelashes?

O-o

Yeah, she was wearing a straw hat or something right? THat was freaky.

LMAO. Omg. How embarassing =X

Guest alicimoo

^^^Ah i see

good word

that's exactly what that :"guy" looks like

omg

so many japanese actors/singers are pretty boys

so feminine

BUT HOT

i know, but most asian guy celebrities in general are cute. xD especially boy bands.

and pretty much all of them have medium-longish hair too. xD

my friends are always like, "ughhh eww is that girl?"

Guest touche`

Lee Sang Eun is so adorable. The second to the last picture is so, oh my gosh. XD He has the young child-ish look. I just knew that. Most of the time, his looks on other picture makes him look mature but that one? Very cute. At times, he can be very good looking and at other times, he can be very adorable. He's cool like that. B) But my favorite ones are when he has that mysterious face on. So Hot. B) B)

One question: When people go to army, do they have to shave off their precious hair? keke<33 If they do, then T^T LSE hair is all gone.

Guest alicimoo

=X That guy is old and looks like a pedophile; or a real loser with nothing better to do.

lol yea! x]

Lee Sang Eun is so adorable. The second to the last picture is so, oh my gosh. XD He has the young child-ish look. I just knew that. Most of the time, his looks on other picture makes him look mature but that one? Very cute. One question: When people go to army, do they have to shave off their precious hair? keke<33 If they do, then T^T LSE hair is all gone.

yea. T_T all the hair is gone.

Archived