ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adorable_babyz

i've said dis one n i'll say dis again n again.. i think that mikki is such a lucky girl cuz han jihoon totally is in luv wif her.. he's like all those fanfic uhljjang

:wub:

minwoo is total hotness

:D

Guest KPxAngelTears12

this is what i found...

link...page translated...original is chinese..

Phonograph record company: Skyblue Entertainment

^that's what it had on that site...the artist is korean who debuted in china under that company i think...

another site...

Release company: Skyblue Entertainment

^it had that...so i'm guessing it's a record company in china? i don't know...

http://sbmedia.net/index.php

this one is called skyblue media...iono...just trying to help...this site is english..but i think it's for like restaurants and entertainment stuff like that in US/california? :unsure:

credits: google.com

thanks =D

Guest last song

Lee YooRin is really pretty, but the airbrushing/blurring she does on her face makes it look too perfect, like nylon, in some pictures.

Unless her skin really is nylon and she doesn't need to photoshop. 8O

& her nose seems too big at some angles.

But her overall facial structure seems so perfect (other than the nose & freakish nylon skin).

&ND

She reminds me of SoNa (SooNa? I can't even rememebr) from that Korean manga "Snow Drop"... ha ha.

Guest miranduh

oh this picture is really cute!!!

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7766/240gm.jpg

so cute in this one! =)

is Lee Yoo Rin a mix? she looks like it; i really don't like her contacts and her eyelashes are like scared straight up which magnifies her colour contacts O_O she should try darkgrey; because her honey light greyish looking ones are kinda weird; and her skin looks like those korean uhljjang dolls ones. her features looks nice; don't get me wrong but all together it looks kinda off..big eyed, sharp nosed, pointy chin, small face asian..hrm.. LeeYooRin37.jpg this picture is the only one i think looks nice very natural and nonglowly...=s

Guest MaryMagdalin

i think Lee YooRin is trying too hard to be uhljjang

yup

didn`t she hAve a super scary pic of her with long wavy hair and humongous eyes and like 2 inch eyelashes?

O-o

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

^^^yeah in the old uhljjang thread

so many of her pictures were like that

i am gonna go post RANDOM UHLJJANG SO BRB

some cute random guys

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

Archived