• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alicimoo

^Jang Hyunwoo

janghyunwoo6vl.jpg

only other picture of him.

there was another one, but it's not confirmed that it's him. >3< he doesn't wanna become an ulzzang. what a waste of a pretty face. T_T

Guest me_n_minwoo

^Jang Hyunwoo

janghyunwoo6vl.jpg

only other picture of him.

there was another one, but it's not confirmed that it's him. >3< he doesn't wanna become an ulzzang. what a waste of a pretty face. T_T

were did you hear that from?...he is hot any more picture of him all this time he was on my ulzzang list.. :mellow:

Guest alicimoo

were did you hear that from?...he is hot any more picture of him all this time he was on my ulzzang list.. :mellow:

we were talking about him a couple hundred pages ago. xD when i brought him up. lol. and found a pic of this guy...that looks like him, and might be him. x]

and i dont understand the 2nd part of what you wrote. xD

Guest baby--s

i dunno how many times i've said this already but mikki is sooo darn beautiful!!! she is my favorite gal uhljjang!! i can't really point out the guys that i like best (since there are soooo many) but i gotta say that SANG EUN and JOON KYU are my favorites!!! keke..

hmm..is it just me or has KKR become..uhh..less attractive? i mean..in most of his recent pictures it looks like he is sick or something? i still remember those days when i thought that he was the hottest of them all!! haha..he still sorta is..just drop down a few on my 'totem pole'! ^^;

Guest 2partsvodka

i dunno how many times i've said this already but mikki is sooo darn beautiful!!! she is my favorite gal uhljjang!! i can't really point out the guys that i like best (since there are soooo many) but i gotta say that SANG EUN and JOON KYU are my favorites!!! keke..

hmm..is it just me or has KKR become..uhh..less attractive? i mean..in most of his recent pictures it looks like he is sick or something? i still remember those days when i thought that he was the hottest of them all!! haha..he still sorta is..just drop down a few on my 'totem pole'! ^^;

you are not the only one..haha... :lol:

Guest MaryMagdalin

STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS

dude.

eunhye is sooooooooooooo cute T///T

Archived