ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chocho482

STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

oh wow .. this cystage is so fun .. it`s like playing house ^____^

oh btw .. what are "crons?"

please addie me =] >>> kRaZiExLaDiE

Guest LoveHLi

shin sol ki...one of my favorite female ulzzang

ssk1.jpg

ssk2.jpg

ssk3.jpg

ssk4.jpg

ssk5.jpg

ssk6.jpg

ssk7.jpg

ssk8.jpg

ssk9.jpg

ssk10.jpg

credits: me and cyworld

ssk11.jpg

ssk26.jpg

ssk27.jpg

ssk35.jpg

ssk37.jpg

ssk38.jpg

ssk40.jpg

ssk43.jpg

ssk48.jpg

ssk55.jpg

credits: me and cyworld...

she has a lot more pictures but this is all for now from her...

PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK OR QUOTE PICTURES! THANK YOU!

Guest LoveHLi

^i do too! :lol:

lee eun hye a.k.a jung roo...also one of my favorite female ulzzang...i think she's the cutest one though... ^_^

leh.jpg

leh1.jpg

leh2.jpg

these three are the newest pictures of her...

leh3.jpg

leh4.jpg

leh5.jpg

leh6.jpg

leh7.jpg

leh8.jpg

leh9.jpg

leh10.jpg

leh11.jpg

leh12.jpg

leh19.jpg

leh13.jpg

leh14.jpg

leh15.jpg

leh16.jpg

leh17.jpg

leh18.jpg

she also has a lot more too but i'm too lazy to upload them all right now...so maybe i'll do it tomorrow...

PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK AND QUOTE PICTURES! THANK YOU!

Guest oOanGelaOo

oooooooh that that cystage thing i joined too.. randomness but yeahh __alovetokill <-- is me!add if want to xD

ok i think that crons=money?

Guest me_n_minwoo

^i do too! :lol:

lee eun hye a.k.a jung roo...also one of my favorite female ulzzang...i think she's the cutest one though... ^_^

leh8.jpg

she also has a lot more too but i'm too lazy to upload them all right now...so maybe i'll do it tomorrow...

PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK AND QUOTE PICTURES! THANK YOU!

she soooo cute when she smiles!!! she is cute!!! HLI UNNIE love that inho gif!

Guest LoveHLi

^yah dongseng! didn't you read where i said don't quote the picture... <_< ... :wacko: dongseng! tsk! tsk! tsk! never listen to your unni huh? hahahahaha! i'm just playing haze...but no more quoting pictures...only link please...thank you my lover! :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes i know...i love my inho .gif too! hahahaha...thank you naver! :lol:

=T if you want naoki to add you guys again, i think you have to put down your myspace username, because i doubt Naoki would remember ALL of them. I think he got a new myspace because he was sick of his old one. It had something to do with so little pictures of his myspace.

-liyang

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

solki`s really pretty ... i like it when her hair is sort of wavy. =]

i was thinking to myself ... `hey, i don`t see naoki around here [soompi] anymore` *goes off to ponder*

Guest *rashiDah

Archived