ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alicimoo

Does anybody have some nice pics of Park Eun Byul or Seo Minwoo?

There are A LOT of PEB pics just a few pages back, and for Minwoo, pretty much all his pictures are nice. xD

go check out his cyworld. http://cyworld.com/seominwoo

^hahaha...don't get them started on him looking like a monkey...they'll go crazy over that... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know. alice will probably put up the eun byul vs monkey pic again XD

@KPxAngelTears12 hmm...you can indirectly ask her?

Monkey. :rolleyes:

hahah. his lips jut out like a monkey. xD

-hold on, lemme try to get pictures to compare. :lol:

//edit

parkeunbyul2hl.gif - PhotoA04.jpg

compare that bottom left picture to the monkey.

look at how good he looks in the top right picture where you can't really see the lower part of his face cuz of the brightness! xD

Guest LoveHLi

Does anybody have some nice pics of Park Eun Byul or Seo Minwoo?

i posted some of park eun byul...on page 409, 410, and 411, and 412 i think..

Guest KPxAngelTears12

hahah. his lips jut out like a monkey. xD

-hold on, lemme try to get pictures to compare. :lol:

//edit

parkeunbyul2hl.gif - PhotoA04.jpg

compare that bottom left picture to the monkey.

look at how good he looks in the top right picture where you can't really see the lower part of his face cuz of the brightness! xD

LOL LOL O__O OMG LOL mean ppl lolz hez still adorable ^^

Guest mz_yoone3k

deleted. nvm hahah

the comparison didn really have eun byuls best monkey faces. there were some pix of him where i thought he was js a skinned monkey XD

Guest alicimoo

^

^:lol: some people agree though. xD at times he does. i like pics of him like the one on the top right corner.

xD that post was sooo long ago. almost 2 months.

this thread had grown around 330 pages since October.

^you didn't know he had his ear pierced? xD

a lot of ulzzangs have piercings..*cough cough* LSE with like..3 or 4. xD

best monkey faces.. :huh:

skinned monkey...O________O HAHAHAH.

Guest miranduh

OK I really need to know what you all think LOL

kk this is one of jungmi (ex-ulzzang) haduri pics...

[] haduri10.jpg

and this is the haduri pic that I think is jungmi that this girl had on her Myspace..

[ as8fa.jpg

same person right..???? or is it just me lolz..I really wanna know lolz ^^... I notice the eyebrow is the same shape..and the eyes are the same shape..GRRRRRRRRR I DONT KNOW HELP ME LOL...I would just say that was jungmi too, but after seeing JJH and PHB it could be possible that this isnt her >.<

well the eye size is a bit different...other that they they do look kinda smiliar..even the necklace does O_O;;how weird..and maybe the lip thickness but then again different angles :/

can someone write KIM MIN KYU in korean for me please? i'll try to see if i can find some pictures of him...although i doubt i will.. thank you! ^_^

yeah this 김민규 ;x

TOTAL MONKEY FACE

Guest chocho482

imda looks really pretty in the pics on page 614.....

STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS STOP QUOTING PICS

Guest last song

^

^

maybe when people post pictures

they can put between them

or at bottom...

don't quote pictures ??

only a suggestion tho...

i think hah yoomi is pretty...

but i don't know the korean writing / hangul for her name??

someone help? and her cyworld? hope that wasn't on her page. @_@

shin solki & mikki are my favorite girl ulzzangs.

kkr is my favorite boy! & sul woosuk <3. but what movie did he (kkr) come out in?

my friends said he came out in a movie? a while ago. with blond hair. ha ha. i didn't like his blond hair... >_<

edit

WOW there were lots of mistakes in that post. gross!

Guest alicechan

^

^

^

O_________O omg, did you copy and paste that or did you type them with your fingers? xD i never quoted pics here.. :x and i never will LOLL, yout guys are so cruel comparing PEB with a monkey LOLL, but i say he's lips is more like a monkey lips (if monkey's have one).. :D

Guest miranduh

^

^

maybe when people post pictures

they can put between them

or at bottom...

don't quote pictures ??

only a suggestion tho...

i did that before

one time i posted one picture

then spammed with that msg

people did it anyway

.. -_-;

do alot just scroll blindly til they hit pictures? :mellow:

oh well i stopped posting pictures.

Guest miranduh

^someone said it wasn't her? but its her friend?

Branshe..you shouldn't;; you miss out on alot of great convos/discussions about the uhljjangs =P

Archived