ULZZANG MANIA

Guest alicimoo

huh? i dunt really get the story here....if you know jungmi, cant you ask her if she has a myspace name called [insert possible poser myspace]??

it's not really if jungmi has another myspace or not, but if that supposed poser is really a poser, or just a person that looks EXTREMELY like jungmi. xP

i think she stole jungmi's pic. ;)

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xEvil Veggie

1209.jpg

if u darken this pic of namji...

or darken the screen u can see namji's skin isn't exactly perfect on the left

then again i'm just saying...

plus in a few pages back on the magazine or sumthin like that someone said she was airbrushed???

notice its da same jacket? but faces look different...

well i think you dont even HAVE to darken that right there...

because look closely.

[this is why i quoted the picture]

you can see that BIG HUGE pimple on the left

without darkening it

=\ ehh oh well everyone gets pimples sometimes

Guest LoveHLi

can someone write KIM MIN KYU in korean for me please? i'll try to see if i can find some pictures of him...although i doubt i will.. thank you! ^_^

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^pimples are a part of life lolz namji isn't perfect even with photoshop =P shes still cute ^^ she just needs to take care of her skin better =P

Guest xEvil Veggie

^monkeyface quit being an ulzzang. =/

im gonna cry.

[not literally... -_- so don't get on my azz for being "dramatic" lol]

WHHYEYYEYEYEYYYY?

WHY HWY WHY

Guest .alyak_

This thread is just way too fast for me. But i just thought of stopping by because i found one PEB picture.

It might've been posted. Might've not. But oh well....

331qr.jpg

He's with Kim Woo Joo (right)

Guest tklovex3

imda

her body is hot but her face looks wierd

i like that she got rid of the black hair.

hot style too

%7Boption%7Dimda4545.jpg

%7Boption%7Dimda89451.jpg

umm..are you sure thats imda?

the first pic looks like imda..but then the rest looks like someone else 0__0

i agree. the first pix is imda but the rest is someone else. cuz i was like... "her face looks different" and dude.... that's not imda. just looks like her. unless imda got some more surgery...0_0 and like all the pictures that are face on are blurred out.

Guest alicimoo

can someone write KIM MIN KYU in korean for me please? i'll try to see if i can find some pictures of him...although i doubt i will.. thank you! ^_^

김믹거

err I think? Not 100% sure. >__<

or 김믹규

김민규

Guest mz_yoone3k

I know jungmi's myspace already lolz thats not it,, she never replies much anymore, I sent her a message with the link to that profile..sooo Im waiting for a reply lolz >.<

I just think something is kinda off in the other pic even though it looks alot like her, I dont really know what though =O

oh i get it. you can talk to her sisters? or in real life? yup oh well i hope you find out her identity lol

i called eun byul monkeyface cuz its so muh shorter than "the ulzzang that looks like a monkey" haha XD

Guest LoveHLi

김민규 ...is this it? i went through that list of cyworld and just put them together... :unsure:

okay! thanks alot! i wasn't too sure about mine...

Guest KPxAngelTears12

oh i get it. you can talk to her sisters? or in real life? yup oh well i hope you find out her identity lol

i called eun byul monkeyface cuz its so muh shorter than "the ulzzang that looks like a monkey" haha XD

lolz he does not look like a monkey o__o...

yea I know her younger sister really well she goes to school with me ^^ I know jungmi pretty well too but shes like older than me so Im closer to her sis =P

Guest mz_yoone3k

^hahaha...don't get them started on him looking like a monkey...they'll go crazy over that... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know. alice will probably put up the eun byul vs monkey pic again XD

@KPxAngelTears12 hmm...you can indirectly ask her?

Archived