ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eternityras

^yup, he's one of the top ten rated 'gays in beijing' :D

i love dust's taste in underwear. it's the smex. i wonder if he cut them himself or if they just came like that *thinks*

Guest MaryMagdalin

i love dust's taste in underwear. it's the smex. i wonder if he cut them himself or if they just came like that *thinks*

why am i not that surprised haha

post-159326-1123420983.jpg

what's his name o_o? he's not that bad...

(i've fallen in love again XD)

Can you guys tell us his name? i've never seen him before.....huuh.........

^eh, i wouldn't fall in love with him if i were you. he doesn't exactly like things with vaginas XDDD

omkkah he's gay?

Mwahaha I may meet him because I'm going to Beijing to visit in a week and a half~ XD

But yea.. he may be clubbing in a gay club - somewhere I doubt I would go to. -__-

Guest miranduh

for dust fans, his profile from his website XDDDDDD. i'm too easily amused

尘。。。。。。。。。。

Name: 尘 尘

Marital status: Widowed

Favorite Things: ............

Hobbies and Interests: 。。。。。。。。。

Favorite Quote: 。。。。。。。。。。

A Little About Me: 忙碌着统治世界....

this gotta be kidding xp

dust's profile is sarcastic. he studies at an art institute in london. and i have a rather provoctive picture of dust but i don't know if it's allowed so i'm putting it behind a cut. click at your own discretion pretty naked dust. he's straight btw. (just in case ppl start thinking otherwise after seeing the pic :/)

OH dude this is so wrong if he was 13 HAHAHAH XDDDDDDDDDDD the undies and he's underaged for smoking :P

oh lordy..thats ..urmm HAHAHAH i can't stop laughing..anyway his nonsexistant undies are a bit too loose i think :P

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

kudos! another hot gay guy! yeah baby! hahahaha...but i feel sorry for us girls though...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/coo...-1123421008.jpg

^he kind of looks like kkr in this picture...i think kkr took a picture just like it too! i can't seem to find it though...

i have all kkr pix

lol let me go and dig it out

i know which one u r talking about :D

that is one pic of KKR similar to the other guy pose

face9bu.jpg

i've got more

brb

311iloveu3gk.jpg

and bonus

<33333

melts*

66zo1bp.jpg

Guest LoveHLi

^yeah yeah!...hold on...let me go see if i can find another one...i swear he has a picture just like that one...brb

kkr20050409.jpg

kkr20050205.jpg

kkr20050301.jpg

kkr20050214a.jpg

kkr20050407.jpg

these are close to it...but i think the second one that you posted is the closest...i still can't find it...he took one exactly like it....or am i just going :wacko: ?

credits: me and cyworld

Guest mz_yoone3k

they say gay guys are a womans best frend. i want a gay fren hahah =]

the way dust takes his pictures makes him look hot. buh did you notice that he doesnt show his face much? i dunt think his face is hot from little glimpses of his face i seen so far

Guest Blue_moon

Those are some hot pictures of In Keun!! anyways, DUST is 13? No way, he's so freaking tall, I don't think he's 13.. he look much older than that, maybe like 18, I really don't think he's 13. But then maybe he is....

Nope....that DUST guy is actually 24, (born in 1981)...LOL

i think that profile info was just kidding stuff.. hah

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

that chinese guy is gay? O.O ah shucks <_<

well .. gay guys are hot ^___^ damit .. now i`ll never get a chance

i have some gay friends.. they`re ... undescribable. you`ll never have a dull moment. xD

Guest Blue_moon

they say gay guys are a womans best frend. i want a gay fren hahah =]

the way dust takes his pictures makes him look hot. buh did you notice that he doesnt show his face much? i dunt think his face is hot from little glimpses of his face i seen so far

right his face's not really hot as those other pretty boys..lol but just his style, kinda unique..

Guest LoveHLi

hahahaha....yeah, please stop....it gets irritating and it also uses up more of the person's bandwidth if you keep posting the same picture over and over again....

Guest alicimoo

his eyes are huuuuuuge & his skin looks so white & perfect

that, and look at those nice double eyelids! x] i envy his beautiful eyelids. :D

Archived