ULZZANG MANIA

Guest princesse

i love mikki's style of everything! so jealous =(

holyyy that chinese uhljang Dust is soo damn skinny theres this one picture where hes sitting on the steel fences..is that his butt showing? or his back? haha

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *rashiDah

New Sang Eun?

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4880/03...331282312xu.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1869/img4328p22587dg.jpg

dunno if its been posted yet.. havent checked previous pages,.. so yeahh sorry if been posted before!!

O_O; Man, these new pics are starting to confuse me.. did he go army or not?

So, is he still in Australia? =S

Guest J3nn1f3r <3

I went back and reviewed all the pages, starting from 370 or something to 1. And then I went all the way up to this page. @_@

It took me FOREVER.

Guest GENKII_T0KII

Dunno if anyone knows of this but it might be old or new new's. >_>

But as you know males are entitled to go to army for at least 2 years.

Well my friend Jaehyun from cyworld told me that when your in the army they give you visitation hours its something where after a couple of months the person is allowed to go home and visit there family for a short time then return back to the army.

OR sometimes they dont allow that because of training? he says. But they do allow the soliders to go online and check there mail and keep in touch with family. But the problem is the soldier will never know when he can have his visitation hours or internet hours. It all depends on the training times they have taken.

I know this cause hes currently in the air force as of now. [ God I hope he doesnt get raped. ]

But yea just thought I'd let you guys know ^^.

OH and also that girl that took a picture with lse is not his girlfriend. I think shes like a good friend or a cousin?? I forget @_@ But yeaaaaaa.

Also does anyone know if kim hyeseong ever updates his pics anymore?

He's been gone for soo long T_T. And I've been asking for a while now...

haha u saw it at cam , some minute ago ..don't lie lol but it's nice of u haha

-_________-" lol, im not lying! haha, you are very stubborn, whatever you do not want to believe, you won't. ^^ isn't Naoki's smiles very adorable, everyone?

-liyang

Archived