Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

^this is how ryohei looks like...

don't you guys think they kinda look alike? lmao! i think they do! :lol:

ryohei4hp.jpg29io.jpg

ryohei - naoki

5567pd.jpgryohei18tz.jpg

naoki - ryohei

credits: naoki for his pictures and google for ryohei's pictures! lol!

ha! happy 444 post to me! hahahah! lmao!

Guest jun;MON

x) Aw Nao, I like your hair color :] its hot. A lot of people are re-dying they're hair back to black :]

why oh why does InHo have to hide his face :x he's cute..does he not think he's cute ;]

Guest starlightnao

^this is how ryohei looks like...

don't you guys think they kinda look alike? lmao! i think they do! :lol:

ryohei4hp.jpg29io.jpg

ryohei - naoki

5567pd.jpgryohei18tz.jpg

naoki - ryohei

credits: naoki for his pictures and google for ryohei's pictures! lol!

ha! happy 444 post to me! hahahah! lmao!

stop to compare me with him .... i hate when a person compare me with anyone ..

Guest LoveHLi

:lol: okay i'll stop...sorry if i made you mad... :unsure: ...sorry! *bows down* you can hit me if you want...i won't blame you...my dumbness gets the best of me sometimes...*bows down* ^_^; :lol:

Guest mz_yoone3k

444 is an unlucky number you know....me and my frens didn wanna take this bus cuz it was scheduled to come at 4:44 buh it came at 4:48 so we got on. haha yeah that was random XD

ooh thanx for the ryohei pictures! XD

Guest LoveHLi
http://hi5.com/friend/displayProfile.do?userid=4075725 <---this yangyang poser cracks me up! i read his journal entries and he has one where he says why did someone label his group as gay or something like that and he says that he's not gay! hahahaha...i thought that was funny...and then he goes on about how people are posing to be him and that he really is him and stuff! lmao! and for his location he puts malaysia...go check him out when you guys have time...someone should really tell him the person he's posing as is a girl...LMFAO!

Guest xEvil Veggie

yah, understandable

VERY understandable, i feel the same way

i mean i dont want to look like anyone else or be associated with anyone else, i want to be just me, like the only one if you kinda get my drift there...

iono... i dont think naoki looks like ryohei? i think naoki's cuter [hair and eyes mainly WAHAHA]

iono but... i didnt like mikki too much in the beginning but now shes growing on me hahaha..

Guest LoveHLi

^of course! i think naoki's cuter too...i just said they kinda look-alike...keyword "kinda"...i didn't say they look exactly alike...and of course i/we understand everyone wants to have their own unique/independence look but face it! everyone looks "kinda" like someone on this planet...keyword again "kinda"...i've meet a few people who kinda looks like me and it was weird...it's not your look that makes you unique..it's your personality...well at least that's what i think...

Guest alicimoo

http://hi5.com/friend/displayProfile.do?userid=4075725 <---this yangyang poser cracks me up! i read his journal entries and he has one where he says why did someone label his group as gay or something like that and he says that he's not gay! hahahaha...i thought that was funny...and then he goes on about how people are posing to be him and that he really is him and stuff! lmao! and for his location he puts malaysia...go check him out when you guys have time...someone should really tell him the person he's posing as is a girl...LMFAO!

don't have an account. can't view. >_<

Guest LoveHLi

^how about if i do this...you'll see what i mean...lmfao!

his hi5 profile...

Gender Male

Age 16

Birthday November 9

Looking To Make friends

Status Single

Country Malaysia

Interests soccer,basketball,volleyball......hip hop.....and ...er...er....dunno liao wpr... Workplaces CrOoSoVeR HiP HoP Hometown My OwN HaPPiNeSS WoNdErLaNd!!!!! Favorite Books DuN HaVe....iF i BeeN FoRce...then got liao....>< Favorite Music @@S.H.E@here without you@maroon 5 @linkin park@hoobastank@elva@jolin@cyndi@twins@utada hikaru@boa@fir@guang liang@jj@jay@li hom@xu jie er@and many more@@

Favorite TV Shows er........TOOO MaNy Favorite Movies too........many many many....

wahahahaa

Favorite Quote er.......HaPPiNeSS CaN BriNg PEACE!!!!

izzit correct???><

About Me me izzit........hmm........dunno ler...><

lol....i'm a sporting guy.......i like sport more than study a lot MORE!!!

but no choice....still have to study.......poor mi!!!!

haiz.....and i always boring 1.....wan to meet talkative ppl..........ppl that can cheer mi also.....if cannot nvm....i'll cheer u all up.....wahahha...and and and and hmm...lets c...wad don u guys tell mi...huh???

good idea leh.....

I'd Like to Meet me....er.....ANYONE who wans to be my frenz of course........jus msg me or add mi....-.............hahaha

jus kidding.....umm...mi i wan to meet the whole WOrLD....GirL BoY.....ADD MI PLS....haha

my msn..is>>snow_angle_3@hotmail.com<<<<<<<<

Add MI OK!!!

and now....hu ever has a yahoo acc...PLS ADD MI!!!!!

>>>>neji_lim@yahoo.com<<<<<<<!!!!!

hmm....and i wanna meet U..and my princess...(too desperate..wahahah)kidding onli lar...

2 out 3 of his journal entries...the last one cracks me up!

man...... 5-19-2005 6:03 PM

sheez....why do ppl always put my pic around????

and how o they get it????

big Q to mi...hiaz,....

but...realli...i realli don care ppl put my put...man i mean im me....and i know....if u guys don belive i donno then......

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! 4-25-2005 12:04 AM

grgh!!!!!!!!!

y that guy put the group gays onli!!!!!!!!!

i'm NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

curse him............

good night people! see you guys tomorrow! ^_^

Archived