ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

OMGOMGOMG! NEW INHO PICTURES! THANK YOU TAZZAA!!! I THINK I LOVE YOU! YEA! INHO! TToTT FINALLY! but he still needs to unrestrict his pictures on his cyworld...INHO!!

Guest mz_yoone3k

i have 101 ulzzang pix. and i thought i was saving too much...T_T 96% of my pictures are guys cuz the girls are too pretty. makes me feel uglier. hahah im too afraid to use circle lens, contact lens...or any lense. im too scared of poking my eye out =D

aw im jealous of some of you that can talk to your moms about guys. if i mentioned that i saved a picture of a guy and showed it to my mom, shell probly throw my computer out of the window. :huh:

btw...the guys in the contest thing are pretty cute :rolleyes:

Guest starlightnao

M_ONE

post Today, 03:22 PM

Post #7673

Group: Members

Member No.: 2,704

ooOoo Nao in the ulzzang contest is really cute <333

awwwww thanQ thanQ thanQ very much! make me HappY!

i have 101 ulzzang pix. and i thought i was saving too much...T_T 96% of my pictures are guys cuz the girls are too pretty. makes me feel uglier. hahah im too afraid to use circle lens, contact lens...or any lense. im too scared of poking my eye out =D

aw im jealous of some of you that can talk to your moms about guys. if i mentioned that i saved a picture of a guy and showed it to my mom, shell probly throw my computer out of the window. :huh:

btw...the guys in the contest thing are pretty cute :rolleyes:

i want to weat color lens too but i'm affraid about this 'cause my eyes r sensible... i should try it with photoshop ( don't know how use lol ) but i'll look fakes

Guest miranduh

^you don't use colour contacts? haha i thought you did >_< so then you have great natural eye colour O_O!

mz_yoone3k @ i surround my whole computer/room with guys ahahhaa my parents may not like it but eh xD just password lock some folders or whatnot and then they won't check it :]

Guest jun;MON

:x OUU Joo InHo..at last you see some pics of him..

take more pics you hot child >.<

<3 LEE Sang Eun..<33 :] love him..who doesn't...pfft

Guest snowwhite

LOL I took japanese school and it wasn't so great I learned how to speak and listen to it by anime LOL I can understand some but yeaa... i quitted after one month LOL cuz my jap teacher can't speak english =_="

My parents also want me to take korean school cuz I watch tooo much krn drama >.< so now i always call them appa and umma hahaha

Thanks for telling me the real stuff LOL......

tsk tsk rumors <_<:angry:

OMG!!! EunBul quits?!?! TT.TT i think hes soooo hot tho

AHAHAHA NAMJI LOOKS LIKE MY AUNT! =o

Guest snowwhite

^ datz cute!!!!!!!!!

have to refrain myself from budding into other ppl's business =.=

Japanese is a great language! a lot of girls in my school take nite school for japanese, must be very hard >_<

I like jap guys, they are so full of style!! BUT KRN UHLZZANGZ ARE THE BEST! muahz!!!!

eeeh i don't really like jap and taiwanese guy's eyebrows o____o lol

i like korean ulzzangs the best, too. xD (JUST IMO, NO I AM NOT RACIST. MY AUNT IN LAW IN JAPANESE FOR YOU INFO.)

Guest LoveHLi

i decided to post up some old pictures of sang eun because (i'm sorry to say this but) i was a little disappointed during sang eun turkey day...there were a lot of talking of him but not a lot of pictures of him...i wanted to see more of him so i'm just posting up some old pics of him... ^_^;

01712xo.jpg

299vr.jpg

381pl.jpg

i love this picture! he looks so dorky! i bought haze the same hat that he has on! B):lol:

0744vy.jpg

0869rr.jpg

32018hm6dy.jpg

^he kinda looks like kkr here! do you guys see it!?! lmao!

dcc007061xq.jpg

jihoov84820vy.jpg

se014vm.jpg

he looks like a cute little boy! :wub:

more coming!

credits: me, cyworld, and soompi!

lse32go.jpg

se023xk.jpg

se055dy.jpg

se064uo.jpg

se076yz.jpg

i think he looks like eric mun from shinhwa here! hahaha! :lol: