ULZZANG MANIA

Guest alicimoo

wow!! i saw some pretty darn hott guys in that k-pop forum thingy!! like that one 18 year old Vietnamese dude that lives in New York i think?? haha..sweet!! he's freakin' sexy!

Kross (Kr0ssaint) or Ender (- X -)? lol. 18 year olds that live in NC. Soompiers. xP

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alicimoo Posted Today, 05:07 PM

QUOTE(n00n00 @ Nov 28 2005, 06:00 PM)

wow!! i saw some pretty darn hott guys in that k-pop forum thingy!! like that one 18 year old Vietnamese dude that lives in New York i think?? haha..sweet!! he's freakin' sexy!

Kross (Kr0ssaint) or Ender (- X -)? lol. 18 year olds that live in NC. Soompiers. xP

uhh..ender!! haha..he's freakishly sexy!! haha..dontcha think so?? haha..I DO!!!

Guest babossagaji

anyone got more pix of kim hye sung? or know his cyworld???? ive asked this soooo many times...

go to starcyworld.com and click on Ulzzang. He'll be there.

i don't think i'll will win kpop contest, 'cause i'm very far to be hot than same another contestant haha but thanQ very much to vote for me! so, i'm sure to don't finish the last haha!

Vote for Naoki ( if u want lol ) ~> http://forums.kpopstop.com/showthread.php?t=24

323233zg.jpg

sanstitrecopie9vs.jpg

Wow, so many good lookin guys. Haha...the last guy's a tri racial. Wow!

I would vote for mais je suis tres paresseux. Désolé.

Guest alicimoo

Bing(冰)

too lazy to get rid of the %7Boption%7D for every picture. xD

is the guy in the 2nd pic the 30 year old hotttttt taiwanese ulzzang?

and the Bing guy has really nice hair!

uhh..ender!! haha..he's freakishly sexy!! haha..dontcha think so?? haha..I DO!!!

...=_= i think he's allright.

i don't think i'll will win kpop contest, 'cause i'm very far to be hot than same another contestant haha but thanQ very much to vote for me! so, i'm sure to don't finish the last haha!

Vote for Naoki ( if u want lol ) ~> http://forums.kpopstop.com/showthread.php?t=24

i think you'll win, well you are winning right now anyways the girls love you :P . I'm the one without the chance to win, theres so many other good looking contestants. Any good luck man

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

too lazy to get rid of the %7Boption%7D for every picture. xD

is the guy in the 2nd pic the 30 year old hotttttt taiwanese ulzzang?

and the Bing guy has really nice hair!

...=_= i think he's allright.

oo i think ender is cute....not that HOT like KKR

but cute!!!

lol frostx

u r hot too ^_^

Guest miranduh

the most what?

i have the most wut? :huh:

i said dara has the most.. O_O haha because she said Lisa has the most pictures but you have 1957? or somthing like that while she has 3000 O_O haha so she has the most? ;x

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

^^^^umm i separate all my pictures that i save........and trust me it's probably every single GUY in here

i have most of them

hold one let me go check

Guest Lemon_Retard_<3

Oiiii...you people save too many pictures. >__<

i just find, look, drool, close. xP

HAHAHHA ME TOOO

i saved some pics of some uzzlangs and my bro found them in the comp and he thought i was a stalker LMAO

So i just do the same thing as u

find-->look-->drool-->daydream--> close LOL

=D =)

Archived