ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looook like I've hurt someone badly. I wanna cry tooooo. Sooo sorry to every Nao's fan.

I dont hate him. NOOoo way I hate some one that I haven't met.

Just gave my opinion but I'm feeling like I've offenced to tons of ppl :(

----------

To NAO (if you are reading this): Sorry, dude. Didnt mean to make you feel bad.

Since every one is bitching at me :P I think I should have my eyes checked. My Mum often says that I have bad taste at guys <_<

lol, mi ahn hae yo if i was bitching at you >< haha, and you can't have bad taste if you're in THIS uhljjang thread. haha.

-liyang

Guest lil_cutie10

why???? is EunByul quitting??...but you can seriuosly just quit if you wanted to?? o_o...never knew I thought you stayed Uhljjang until you truen ugly or something >.<...does anyone know why?

Guest feather~

Many Kim Hye Sung was posted in previous pages, you should check back ^^

yea, ive seen those ones...but i wanted to see if their any new ones...that's why im asking bout his cyworld...btw, ones on pg 3 dont work...

^^yeaa she's pretttyyy =D

... more of KKr and hyesung plssss..

im so obsessed now.. i jus finished 100 pages today.. my eyes are hurting like hell now.. =[

Guest starlightnao

yeah! i voted for nao! and..................nao is winning! but he's tied with this other guy. nao has to win!!! go and vote for him already girls!

i don't think i'll will win kpop contest, 'cause i'm very far to be hot than same another contestant haha but thanQ very much to vote for me! so, i'm sure to don't finish the last haha!

Vote for Naoki ( if u want lol ) ~> http://forums.kpopstop.com/showthread.php?t=24

323233zg.jpg

wow!! i saw some pretty darn hott guys in that k-pop forum thingy!! like that one 18 year old Vietnamese dude that lives in New York i think?? haha..sweet!! he's freakin' sexy!

and that one guy who lives in cali! i think the one that does cosplay and he has a lip peirce!!! damn..he was pretty hott too!! haha..sorrie nao but uhh..i dunno if this'll be easy for me to vote for you!! ^^

Archived