ULZZANG MANIA

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

^ haha .. that`s hilarious. `report you to tom` *banging hand on computer table* ^0^ kehe .. that`s cute. that poser is just lurking around here somewhere .. i agree w/ you KPxAngelTears12 .. that poser is going to make a myspace of leechung?[ did i speel that correctly? o.O]

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2partsvodka

^gah...sooooooooooooo effing cute......

so...envious of them....TT_TT

i wonder who take their couple pictures for them...i mean...full body length...

..but they are sooooooooooooo cute...<3

Guest mz_yoone3k

I have a feeling someone is gonna have a myspace posing as him soon..if that happens that will prove my theory right LOL that these ulzzang posers are here 0_o watching us....waiting for new hotties......just waiting..I feel like im being watched 0_o I WILL FIND YOU AND THEN.....THEN I'LL REPORT YOU TO TOM 0_o

haha yeah!

lee chung has a nice richard simmons. id tap that XD that beach pictures is cute

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

O.O.....*sigh* -______-" it`s SO obvious that those two are posers. i just want to scream at them xO !!! in that f-ing kkr poser`s myspace... i love that song... actually.. i just love anberline. ^___^ BUT i am still angry w/ that person! ggrr .. when are they going to change!? & that "wonbin" guy`s myspace .. it`s so screwed up. the only correct & honest thing he wrote in there was that he was a hypocrite. a BIG hypocite to add to that. <_< gosh! *runs up to that f-ing poser* [slap slap]

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/azn...ngs2/000001.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/azn...zangs2/0000.jpg

that's it! all the pictures with him in it from his cyworld....PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK! THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!

^^He's style is gangster and he skateboards. haha, besides finding someone that skateboards, it's rare to find one like him, cuz skateboarding is usually the emo/punk thing. Well ionno, where I live, all skateboarders are emo/punk.

What's that tattoo on his arm supposed to be? O__O

Guest 2partsvodka

^^He's style is gangster and he skateboards. haha, besides finding someone that skateboards, it's rare to find one like him, cuz skateboarding is usually the emo/punk thing. Well ionno, where I live, all skateboarders are emo/punk.

What's that tattoo on his arm supposed to be? O__O

gah............it jesus..........i think.

You know what I just realized?

Sang Eun and Moon Hee Jun are both going to the army 0__0.

^ it`s jesus christ w/ the holy bible

gah............it jesus..........i think.

That's awesome O__O

even though I'm catholic, >__<

we need more guys like him where I live, all the guys here are just =__=

^^ u mean remind? lol.

yea, T__T it's kinda sad.

but Maybe MHJ and LSE could become friends, and then MHJ could make LSE famous once they get out of the army, >.,<, I'll just keep telling myself that....

Archived