ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest feather~

ok, so, i have finally managed to get onto an ulzzang's cyworld! yea! problem is, i dont know what to click from then on....i understand no korean at all....and also, the pop up window does not have any photos of the ulzzang so im not even sure if i've done the right thing...anyone smart enuff to help???

Guest vanillax33

ok, so, i have finally managed to get onto an ulzzang's cyworld! yea! problem is, i dont know what to click from then on....i understand no korean at all....and also, the pop up window does not have any photos of the ulzzang so im not even sure if i've done the right thing...anyone smart enuff to help???

you see the tabs on the right? click on 사진첩 to see their photos. there are some uhljjang cyworlds, which doesn't have this tab because they took it off..

eee thank you for lee sang ah pics ^^ i haven't seen some of them before.. thank you! <3

Guest feather~

you see the tabs on the right? click on 사진첩 to see their photos. there are some uhljjang cyworlds, which doesn't have this tab because they took it off..

thankyou very much! i have now succesfully managed to see pics of song mira! :D

Guest *lilyisland*

I think Mikki is one of the coolest girl ulzzangs , I love her style and she looks so good with her bf (oh ~ I envy them!!)..

any other recent pix of her?dnx

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

^ yeah.. i agree. mikki does look pretty cool. ^____^ her & her bf [joon il? sorry .. i`m pretty bad w/ names] are so cute.

btw .. have you guys ever seen any uhljjangs married? hhmm ... o.O

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

x] haha .. i can`t read korean very well .. but i know it says kim namji under her school pic. ^___^"" yeah .. that doesn`t help x___X"

i envy namji`s PS skills.

^ yeah.. i agree. mikki does look pretty cool. ^____^ her & her bf [joon il? sorry .. i`m pretty bad w/ names] are so cute.

btw .. have you guys ever seen any uhljjangs married? hhmm ... o.O

it's Ji Hoon, lol

nope, never seen one...yet, lol

Guest Jenii.E

x] haha .. i can`t read korean very well .. but i know it says kim namji under her school pic. ^___^"" yeah .. that doesn`t help x___X"

i envy namji`s PS skills.

^hahaha....me too.....besides tat i no the 2 characters....uhljjang...lol

wel...ne one?

Guest LoveHLi

oh i'm back! hahahaha...i've been babysitting for the last two days...i'll post up more pictures of lee chung

and someone asked for his cyworld... www.cyworld.com/streetganji

Archived