ULZZANG MANIA

yeah.. i love lee sang ah too! shes really pretty XD i got tons of pictures of her but they are pretty old soo yeah.

Do you? Can you upload? She's one of my favs too.

Can anyone post more pics of this girl? They aren't the same?? I have them saved as JungRoo.

jungroo039iz.jpgjungroo022pb.jpg

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qquinto

namji pulls off those straight type of bangs pretty well

mmm... do any of you guys ever wonder what it'd be like if you were an ulzzang? haha >_<

Guest yuans7love

^i think i would be very self obsessed and taking pictures of myself every where i go. and! i'll be a master at photoshopping!!!

... but that's just me

^I'd probably bring two people with me everywhere for them to take pictures of me in a "natural" pose. They can switch if their fingers get tired of snapping photos. I'd be a master at photoshopping or have someone else do it for me :). Being an uhljjang is very stressing I would write in my cyworld.

Guest *rashiDah

Is it just me, or is Namji starting to look like that girl who is really freaky. The one where her eyes are huge and she looks like a doll. Lee Yoori? I can't remember her name but Namji's pics are too PSed nowadays -_-

Guest miranduh

mmm... do any of you guys ever wonder what it'd be like if you were an ulzzang? haha >_<

i can never be one T_T

^i think i would be very self obsessed and taking pictures of myself every where i go. and! i'll be a master at photoshopping!!!

... but that's just me

^I'd probably bring two people with me everywhere for them to take pictures of me in a "natural" pose. They can switch if their fingers get tired of snapping photos. I'd be a master at photoshopping or have someone else do it for me :). Being an uhljjang is very stressing I would write in my cyworld.

haha you two are soooo cute

hmm i guess i would love being an uhljjang because i loveee taking pictures if only i had a better figure T_T but if iwas like mikki/imda deng i would love it haha my closet rules *hugs imaginary closet* but yeah and my ps skills would rock..the only thing i might be scared of is people on the streets pointing and say i saw her pictures on the internet!!!! LOL

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i`d have my possies carry cameras w/ them & take pics of me from every possible angle xD

& when i enter a cafe or w/e .. i`ll have them open the door for me(of course.. i AM the queen) & as i walk in..the spotlight will be on me. i`ll pose three poses for my dying fans to take pictures of & as i continue to walk down the aisle .. [edit..l0ls..that`s really good touch to it bigfatPANDA xD] they`ll toss rose petals over me [end edit] while i blow kisses at my fans. then they`ll all fall on their two knees & bow to me. uh huh .. that`s how it`d be xD

l0ls .. yeah right. . i`ll have tomatoes thrown at me *sigh* so sad x_______0"

i wish the all the uhljjangs would update their cyworlds x(>.<)x

i miss kkr & his undying love for..well .. himself.~

Guest bigfatPANDA

She looks sorta doll-like in that picture. xP

@Kraziexladie- XD And your posse would throw rose petals as you walked by! Ahh.. the ulzzang life. xP

Stupid questions but that one ulzzang.. is it RyungHa, or RyungHee? And the other one.. Yoora, or YuRa?

Ok, thats all for now! *scurries into the forest* o__O

Guest vanillax33

Stupid questions but that one ulzzang.. is it RyungHa, or RyungHee? And the other one.. Yoora, or YuRa?

Ok, thats all for now! *scurries into the forest* o__O

its ryang hee,, kim ryang hee.. and for yoora,, it can go either way.. its like,, kim min kyu can be kim min kyoo

edit: oops its ryang not ryung,, sorry about that .____.

you're talking about the girl uhljjang right?

Guest blue_echo80

i`d have my possies carry cameras w/ them & take pics of me from every possible angle xD

& when i enter a cafe or w/e .. i`ll have them open the door for me(of course.. i AM the queen) & as i walk in..the spotlight will be on me. i`ll pose three poses for my dying fans to take pictures of & as i continue to walk down the aisle .. i`ll blow kisses at my fans. then they`ll all fall on their two knees & bow to me. uh huh .. that`s how it`d be xD

l0ls .. yeah right. . i`ll have tomatoes thrown at me *sigh* so sad x_______0"

i wish the all the uhljjangs would update their cyworlds x(>.<)x

i miss kkr & his undying love for..well .. himself.~

^^^ i agree with Mir... its cute...

another of my random questions Who's Kim Hyun Hee? i found her pic in KKR's cyworld

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7043/kimhyunhee5nx.jpg

Guest vanillax33

nope they're both different people. the first one is kim ryang hee and the second is jung roo =) its says in your links too ^^;

how old is mikki...T^T..no one seems to answer my ques...T^T..sob*

mikki's born in 1984 so she's 21 in korean age, she's still 20 in american age.

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

nope they're both different people. the first one is kim ryang hee and the second is jung roo =) its says in your links too ^^;

O! i see it! hahahaha..haha..ha -______-" *looks down & kicks a pebble* damit .. how stupid of me ....

Archived