ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KPxAngelTears12

WOW. are her parents rich or something? DANG, she takes pictures all the time so i dont think she has a job either. but CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I WANT MY CLOSET TO BE LIKE THAT T.T

she does have a job kinda shes a struggling fashion designer lolz..she must be working somewhere cuz she always says how she sleepy from work, but she wants to be a fashion designer ^^ she studied in china for awhile for fashion I think I dont see what she would have to study about for fashion though =P

Hi dreamcaster and vanillax33 =D I just reconize you guyz name the most lolz =__=

Guest 2partsvodka

hello KPxAngelTears12

oo....wat is your name?

i'm angela...^^

....ah..really she is studing in fashion...whew...i hope she goes great because i might just buy from her fashion line...hahaha

Guest KPxAngelTears12

hello KPxAngelTears12

oo....wat is your name?

i'm angela...^^

....ah..really she is studing in fashion...whew...i hope she goes great because i might just buy from her fashion line...hahaha

my name is hayun ^^

Guest xEvil Veggie

NOOOOOO MINWOO IS WITH MIRA NOW?

oh well i actually think they're a cute couple

both very cute/innocent looking

------

HAHAH if you search up "ulzzang" on google, and then go to the 2nd page, guess who's pictures pop up?

ENDER'S. :lol: i found that amusing. ^^

WOAH. DUDE. THATS HILARIOUS.

hes hot enough to be on google. XD

shhaaa, haven't visited for a long time. =__=

I used to be a frquent visitor until soompi crashed. >_<

gyaa, I can't believe Sang Eun is leaving alreadyyy.

I can't believe we're still using Sang Eun even tho it's Ji Hoo now. LoL.

Guest vanillax33

take it off baby!!!

we won't be seeing him for 2 years...TT_TT

LOL :P we won't be seeing him for ALMOST two years,, because he's taking a break in between his two year service,, maybe we'll see some pics during that break? maybe..

Hi dreamcaster and vanillax33 =D I just reconize you guyz name the most lolz =__=

my name is hayun ^^

annyung hayun ^^

^lolz bye ^^

you all go to bed when I wake up T__T

awww,, at least you get to catch up without us posting crazily lol,,

frappers,, i can't upload some pics because of my crappy internet -____-;; its lagging like crazy,, hmm maybe later ill post.. this thread is going so slow these days T^T

chaa I'm bored, since everyone has favorite MALE ulzzangs, who's your favorite FEMALE ulzzangs?

Mine, Lee Sang Ah.

untitledlsa.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitledlsa1.jpg

chaa, my favorite guy ulzzang who sadly never updates anymore. T_T

Park Eun Byul

untitled1.jpg

and, who was this ulzzang again? forgot his name

untitled3.jpg

copy54az.gif

^^ can anyone translate this one? this one popped out when i went to KKR's cyworld...

^ i second that

i've been seeing that thing on almost every cyworld i visited today, what's going on? >_<

copy54az.gif

^^ can anyone translate this one? this one popped out when i went to KKR's cyworld...

I'm guessing it says something about being unable to access on it, and you gotta do something. X_X, I've been getting these too, so I'm kinda frustrated.

-edit-

chaa, I own p.138

Guest chocho482

^^ i'm not sure.. but i think their making changes or updating the whole cyworld com. or something.. cuz they do it like one a week or month at a certain time.. its for a couple of hours.. maybe thats what it is...

Guest cindy-yang

wow kute pics???but what lse leaving????for what im lost...hehe can someone fill me in...and is seominwoo dating someone????????

plz help me out here

Archived