• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG...YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS..

LOL can you read? Good lord.

I dislike people posting NON - ULZZANG

NON , MEANING NOT. MEANING NOT ULZZANGS

Do you understand? do you understand that? lol

I don't hate this thread or ULZZANGS, I'm just pointing out people here breaking their own rules. Stop f*cking telling yourself other richard simmons just because you don't have anything smart to say about them breaking the rules. :blink:

and no vickiixtinhy

I said I COULD look through this thread and see what you all do during your free time. :blink: not "I have looked this thread and seen what you all do everyday" lol who the hell would actually look through this whole thread? :blink:

k, gonna find some nice pictures to post guys!! =D

be back soon ^^

you're....so rude. -___-

shouldn't an admin have done something by now? O_O

oh and bihyul spam anyone? =]

Guest fanturntable

you're....so rude. -___-

shouldn't an admin have done something by now? O_O

oh and bihyul spam anyone? =]

LOL nahh i think the admins are just laughing at her

and seeing what rude comment she has to come up with next :)

BIHYUL SPAM coming right up! I feel like contributing. h/o

EDIT BIHYUL SPAM

To my luverly UM Family,

b323b3d2.jpg

BAF1C7F7_B4D9B4D9B4D9-tvxboaji.gif

bihyul6.jpg

e8b7d960.jpg

4-5.jpg

4f2c07d3809332083bf3cffft1.jpg

Bihyul bonus:

http://cyworld.search.empas.com/search/vid...amp;m=B&tq=

It's the seventh vid down.

Here's a rough translation of the vid:

Here's the rough translation:

If you use this anywhere else, credit me.

Ajumma: Young man, where are you going? That place is the ladies room!

Bihyul: I'm not a guy, I'm a girl.

She wants to confirm!

Ajumma: Because she looks like a man, I was wrong. She's a girl

title thing: The identity is?

Bihyul: It's alright. My gender is usually mistaken

Ham Su Jung (22) I am a woman!!

At the clothing store

girl: In truth, this guy friend is attentive

Bihyul: I'm a girl.

At the beauty salon

Hairstylist: This guy is really pretty and lively

Bihyul: I'm a girl.

Hairstylist: A girl? ><; She seems like a guy with that hairstyle and she's really pretty...

So she's a girl? I didn't know. I'm sorry.

No matter how we see her she still looks like a guy

Bihyul: I'm a girl, who is self assertive, making the first move in handball. The end in handball really is in motion isn't it? Like ballet it's not tender... After this hour my character will chip away changing again with a reason [This part was weird since she said something about handball]

This year I formed a power dance group

Small number of girl fans

The guy's segments is her thing

Bihyul: Women living like women. I have a low voice like a guy, and sometimes it gets on my nerves. Now I get praise for dancing these things and I know to continue like this is my reason. Before too I loved dancing with all I had, and I'll keep on continuing on doing it.

Guest tuna_madunna

YESSS DONNA! Keep those posts coming!

i was wondering, how do most of you get their pics of their cyworlds? i tried Prt Sc, but it takes too long.

Internet explorer has this save button the pops up. You can also drag their photos to your folder/desktop.

Uhm?? Or use the slide. :D

Does anyone remember:

Park Ok Hwan?

Me~ Thanks for reminding! The LJK look a like--- only his side profile though :D

So please ignore her.

And go on posting picture of beautiful people.

I like it. ^^

AGREED :lol:

NEW PARK TAE JUN

IMG_0172_03747jpg.jpg

his cyworld

Guest foreverxfu

You know what Rina412? If you had started your argument off nicely, there would have been no need for bitchy replies. So you have sangjune's gf on your cyworld. Is she your irl friend? and say she is, and you don't want her pictures posted here. Maybe you could have phrased it a little better. Another point that I would like to bring up is, that you claim that this ulzzang thread is for a lack of a better word, "stupid" because it's Korean only. If you look in the "other celeb photos thread", you can see that there are other threads for net idols of different ethnicities. This ulzzang thread just happened to fall under the korean celeb photo thread because, I guess in a way, they are pseudo-celebrities. If you think about it this way, the photos of girlfriends/boyfriends/family etc. of a celebrity or a pseudo-celebrity will always be gossiped about, always be talked about. Personally, I check the ulzzang thread to keep myself in touch with asian trends. I don't know any names of the male ulzzangs. While you may not want your friend's pictures on here, there could have been other ways that this could have been handled.

And one last note, personally I feel that you have taken the immature way out.

Guest chungmonkey629

for some reason mikki's eyes seem to be really close together.

and then in other pics they seem a reasonable distance apart.

i'm guessing its the works of photoshop...

she has a gorgeous body and gorgeous eyes, but in some pics she just doesnt seem that pretty...

but jungroo is beautiful:)

rina, i'm sorry, but u need to be banned for like 5 years so that u can grow up. please.

Archived