i cant get into her page??? -_-

if its cyworld i cant.... THX

OMG pix of gif of MIRA is so kute ^_^V

n so purdee awe... :Dd

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

banyoonhee has a big head...or so it looks like it in her pics....i thinks its her hair cut..idunno i don't like the cut :mellow:

I think it's because of the Fish Eye Lens on her camera (:

Guest Bebe_Ji

just because you live in korea doesn't make you anymore special or 'valid' than anyone else here lmao i lived in korea until i was 7 and go every summer so what? lmao :blink: if you live in Korea you'd know the ulzzang wave is pretty dead, they're starting to notice these people have no real talent, or atleast most havn't shown any, and I guess people are getting sick of it lol

btw at the person who mentioned the cyworld "ulzzang" contest, those are about as valid as the myspace and xanga contest yet i dont see anyone posting those 'winners' pictures. still doesn't change the fact people are posting pictures of his girlfriend without asking her. :mellow: reminds me of those pathetic netizens that take pictures on their phones of just anyone and go posting them online, it should be illegal.

um... i think you're right about the whole posting his gf's pix up is wrong.. cuz that's his privacy.. but then for the other ulzzangs i think posting their pix is pretty ok. I mean the ulzzang trend in korea started wayyy back then, i'm thinking that back then people would post up ulzzang pix in korea too.. so it dont hurt if we "americans" do it also. aleast these aren't your pix you should worry about it. If they really care they wouldn't post up pix of themselves either.

Guest flyxme.

dudeee you guys

seriously, just CHILL

its like a freaking...tradition to post their pics here lmao

if you dont like it then simply dont come here and look at the pics

goshhhh no one is making you -.-

thanks for the new ban yoonhee :)

u said she updated her page...??

did she updated more new pix??

if so can ya post it up in here???

i cant get into her page??? -_-

if its cyworld i cant.... THX

071127-002111jpg1638bh1.jpg

071127-001111jpg6279bh2.jpg

071127-001011jpg2614bh3.jpg

071127-001311jpg8140bh4.jpg

She looks slightly feminine in here.....

There were also new videos but I'm not sure if I can take it out.

If I'm allowed I can upload it on youtube.

Puwahaha! I'm so obssessed!

srry dumb question bt wt is bihyul's cyworld address?

It's on page 2 :D

Guest IlikeChicken

Lol I can't believe people are even fighting about this, ulzzangs are camwhores. I really doubt they give a shytt if you drool over them, I think that's the point. More pic spam pls.

another digusting thing about this thread, you guys just start stuff and talk without knowing the facts. lol hell in Korea they don't even care that much about these ulzzangs personal life as much as you few people here do lol. all they care about it is biting their styles :blink:

you people here seem to think it's just SO impossible for these people to be natural and have natural eyes? why is that? half the Asians in my school all have big round eyes and it's illegal to have plastic surgery since we're minors. I have big eyes that I was born with, ALL the girls on this site have big pretty eyes so why is it these people just because they live in Korea have to be unatural? what is there something in the water in Korea making it so everyone has single eye lid and just has to get them fixed? US will always be on top with plastic surgery, the minute something as small as eyelid surgery gets big somewhere in Asia the whole country has to be fake. this thread is offensive as hell, I hope most of you aren't just really white washed Koreans. :blink:

Koreans here in my country are actually very nice-looking people. Especially the guys, seriously, chubby or toned.

A mojority of them are FOBs coz one day South Korea decided that this is a good place to

migrate.

About hte plastic surgery, it's all because of the media, all these celebrity before and after pictures.

Yes, you can say we're quite brainwashed.

-------

IMO! Just let it go.

I for one am currently doing my thesis, and I come to this thread to look at pictures(actually,just Bihyul) to relax

and have fun.

If we don't have a life,then we don't. Simple as that.

People created the thread for the purpose of simply havig fun and like I said before NOT to argue with people

and stress about it.

Guest SARANGx

omg yoora is so adorable !

i just wanna pinch her cheeks :D

how come she gets all the hot boys !

another good looking boyfriend uh? =) hehehhehe

but i like her ex better..

his an ullzang too, can't remmeber his name though!

is it just me or does mikki like cow print things? I think I've seen a few of her other pics and she something with cow prints..

lol either way those shoes are adorable!

Bihyul is such a cute dork. xD I love the pics where she's making funny faces the most.

Guest Bebe_Ji

another digusting thing about this thread, you guys just start stuff and talk without knowing the facts. lol hell in Korea they don't even care that much about these ulzzangs personal life as much as you few people here do lol. all they care about it is biting their styles :blink:

you people here seem to think it's just SO impossible for these people to be natural and have natural eyes? why is that? half the Asians in my school all have big round eyes and it's illegal to have plastic surgery since we're minors. I have big eyes that I was born with, ALL the girls on this site have big pretty eyes so why is it these people just because they live in Korea have to be unatural? what is there something in the water in Korea making it so everyone has single eye lid and just has to get them fixed? US will always be on top with plastic surgery, the minute something as small as eyelid surgery gets big somewhere in Asia the whole country has to be fake. this thread is offensive as hell, I hope most of you aren't just really white washed Koreans. :blink:

and please don't give me the whole run around about the PS and surgery among the ulzzangs, because while you guys know a few of the younger ulzzangs, there's a ton more whose cyworlds aren't even on that list for some reason lol :blink:

So, lets say you have a 5 year old sister and have pictures of her somewhere, on myspace or friendster, say someone posted her pictures on a forum or some website, don't tell me you just wouldn't 'worry' about it because it's not you. lol for all you know I could be friends with sangjunes girlfriend on cyworld. think before you type. :rolleyes:

um did that person "sangjune's girlfriend" say that he or she dont like it?

will if it my sis then it depends. . if they post her pix to bash then i will affect me.. but post her pix cuz she's cute or w.e then i would be ok with it.. glad to know people apperciate other's looks. like i say if it's his gf then they should leave her alone and dont post her pix.. but i'm talking about the ulzzang that been post here. [that's its ok'].. ....

Guest GiRlli3

%7Boption%7D071127-001011jpg2614bh3.jpg

This pic reminds me of Solki because of the scarff and the close up. ^^

....tat's a GIRL??

wow...

i would soo date ..her if she were a guy

>_>

i love how these ppl take picture

sooo good

like the angle and stuff

do they take it by themself or some1 else??

I'm glad Namji looks really mature and does less lighting.

I really like her style in the library photos. :)

SuA's photoshopped eyelashes are adorable.

if that's from cyworld- that's really cute hahaha.

&& OMFG ITS BIHYUL! <3

ahh shes just too pretty man (even without makeup)

her dance skills are hott.. who is she cosplaying in the dance pics this time??

& I'm glad she updated her cyworld with new videos~~!!

&

A mojority of them are FOBs coz one day South Korea decided that this is a good place to

migrate.

lmfao.

funniest thing I have read all day. but oh so true.

Guest tuna_madunna

They broke up. ^^

NEW BANYOONHEE

That picture is so cute!! Although the donut pretty much covered her face..

but it was taken nicely~ Like big head cartoons! :D

NEW LEE YOUNG SUK

yeeee~~ Love his new 'do!

IMG_2576_01853.jpg

IMG_2572_09338.jpg

IMG_2707_05955.jpg

2_03687.jpg

IMG_30496303.jpg

IMG_30663782.jpg

credit his cy

Archived