ULZZANG MANIA

Itop pics: Summer 2005 II

2005summer0129gq.th.jpg 2005summer0131uw.th.jpg 2005summer0718at.th.jpg 2005summer0728dd.th.jpg 2005summer0739ke.th.jpg 2005summer074a3za.th.jpg 2005summer0760qw.th.jpg 2005summer0818kj.th.jpg 2005summer0829tx.th.jpg 2005summer0835nx.th.jpg

2005summer1214ro.th.jpg 2005summer1229lx.th.jpg 2005summer1519ar.th.jpg 2005summer1539ce.th.jpg

to be continued.....

*SIGH* does anybody know uhljjang's msns?

man all of you guys... lucky people who have talked to uhljjangs.

joo in ho is cute... is there ANY uhljjang that knows english?

i think Han Dong Woo knows english, cuz i went to his cyworld and there's this page where he translated an english article to korean so i think he knows english quite well :/

also most of his pics he writes an english description

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alicimoo

double eyelid glue? hahah i wonder how peepo put that in their eye. i cud hardly use my eyedropper T_T that glue reminds me of those boob pads that flat peepo use. not surgery...but still fake lol

lol vivian i've used double eyelid glue. i used it on friday when we went shopping. :P

^i saw a video on how to put it on before..truely it creeps me out.....you put some glue then you start jabbing it on your eyelid and then while you jab your lid your eye seems to pop out hahahaha.

english..i don't think alot of them know fluent english from what people have said....:P

but i would think namji knows a bit of english since on her pictures she seems to have alot of english ^-^;;

lol yea, the video looks extremely disturbing, but most people dont jab their eyes like that video... ;)

Guest miranduh

reserved for d2star =)

mira has a nice body,, gookhwa, lee hyunah and imda too,, envious

^omg i went back and saw this >3< thankyou soooo much ^___^~<333!!

LOL i was going to ask was that PEB XDDD he looks soo good :D

@Alice...lol i hope not or else i would tell my friend to stop using it because the jabbing just freaks me out xDD

Guest Branshe

^LOL i think its a poserr

cause i dont think they know much english..and i dont people in korea know about friendster?

Dunno, but I think it is, she doesn`t give any information such as fav books, movies or hobbies

but she wrote that she cant talk english fluently but she can understand

Guest alicimoo

i want any phone that can slide and be able to twist and turn 360 degrees ^_^

i heard those break easily.

And I found NamJi`s Friendsterhere

Dunno if it`s a poser or not, i`ll try add her at my YM

*if its really her, I`ll beg her to teach me PS* LOL

usually any ulzzangs on english sites are posers.

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

^^kekek not if u have delicate hands >.<

PUHAHAHA

that was just a joke u know right ;)

yay i shall celebrate owning a page with KIM SUN HEE pictures!!!

brb

Guest alicimoo

^^kekek not if u have delicate hands >.<

PUHAHAHA

that was just a joke u know right ;)

lol weirdo. watch you have the phone for 2 days, and then your drop it, and you'll be like.. SHIIIZZ. cuz it broke in half. :lol:

the samsung d500 is a slider..o___O

it is? XD i'm dumb

well the other slider i meant was the one from Anyclub MV, the one Hyori was using to take pics X)

i heard those break easily.

usually any ulzzangs on english sites are posers.

except Naoki's lol

random: i just noticed that my photobuckt bandwith went wayy up. it was at 30% when i uploaded the pics yesterday now it's 99% @________@

Archived