ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats sooooo cute!! so you use PS? and brushsets?? so lucky i lost all mine and i have nothing xD

Lisa@INHO? OMGG HOW LUCKY ahaha even though its a poser...rofl xD maybe i should consider getting a myspace ;x

you should get one Mir X)

Guest miranduh

^hehe

really now? okay i might go get a myspace..but friendster rocks i got back into recently XD taebin is on my page!! well i mean the song now like im posing as taebin.... :rolleyes: hHAHA xD

and that guy..kinda does look like junjin

holy everyone looks like junjin LMAO :D

Guest alicimoo

^hehe

really now? okay i might go get a myspace..but friendster rocks i got back into recently XD taebin is on my page!! well i mean the song now like im posing as taebin.... :rolleyes: hHAHA xD

and that guy..kinda does look like junjin

holy everyone looks like junjin LMAO :D

i have a friendster, i've never used it though. xD i signed up, the end. =_=

lol. from different angles, yea a lot of people look like junjin. :lol: i think junjin looks chinese, no?

i have a friendster, i've never used it though. xD i signed up, the end. =_=

lol. from different angles, yea a lot of people look like junjin. :lol: i think junjin looks chinese, no?

now that you mentioned it, he kinda does :huh:

Guest miranduh

yeah junjin does look chinese my mom says junjin and eric aren't korean xD junjin looks like he would be in my chinese drama series because there is an actor with his built..{muscles} and eric looks mixed x]] lol im going to go find myself a junjin lookalike xD

uhh..uhljjang business...xDDD

here is inho's daum cafe pictures...cred 1434..the only thing i could save -.-!!!!

september.gif

i never seen those left/bottom right pictures O_o!

and the middle part the one on top right and top left O__O!! i bet those daum people got cyworld access >_____<

oo 6100 post!! :]

Guest xEvil Veggie

*SIGH* does anybody know uhljjang's msns?

man all of you guys... lucky people who have talked to uhljjangs.

joo in ho is cute... is there ANY uhljjang that knows english?

//OMGOMGOMGOGM OMG YLJ LAKSJGD I CANT BELIEVE IT I FINALLY OWN A GODDAMN PAGE OMFG OMFG OMFG YAYYYY1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWNED1!@$#@$^#*

Guest mz_yoone3k

double eyelid glue? hahah i wonder how peepo put that in their eye. i cud hardly use my eyedropper T_T that glue reminds me of those boob pads that flat peepo use. not surgery...but still fake lol

Guest miranduh

^i saw a video on how to put it on before..truely it creeps me out.....you put some glue then you start jabbing it on your eyelid and then while you jab your lid your eye seems to pop out hahahaha.

english..i don't think alot of them know fluent english from what people have said....:P

but i would think namji knows a bit of english since on her pictures she seems to have alot of english ^-^;;

Archived