ULZZANG MANIA

Guest LoveHLi

hello ate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha...okay...ooo so who taught kkr to registered??

because imma love her if he joined ^_________^

hahahaha..okay...i'm being weired here...lols...thanks for the kkr pics!!!

KPxAngelTears12 <---she did! she talked to him on cyworld! so lucky!

hahahaha...you know i can't resist posting pictures of him...too hot!.....

okay! last 10 for tonight! I PROMISE! IT'S THE LAST 10 FOR TONIGHT! i have to go cook and my brother is kicking me off! so good night to most! and good morning to some! lmao! i'll post more tomorrow!

kkr20050214.jpg

kkr20050214a.jpg

kkr20050214b.jpg

kkr20050216.jpg

kkr20050216a.jpg

kkr20050216b.jpg

kkr20050219.jpg

kkr20050219a.jpg

kkr20050220.jpg

kkr20050220a.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...all credits goes to cyworld, me, rok-star.net (whenever pictures with rok-star.net on it is there..too lazy too look)... and soompi

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2partsvodka

KPxAngelTears12 <---she did! she talked to him on cyworld! so lucky!

hahahaha...you know i can't resist posting pictures of him...too hot!.....

TO BE CONTINUED...all credits goes to cyworld, me, rok-star.net (whenever pictures with rok-star.net on it is there..too lazy too look)... and soompi

okay!!!!!

haha..thanks....yes yes post more of kkr...

because i have almost every single picture of this guy....<- that i thought

but nope

i'm seeing some old ones of him that i never saw!!!!

so go go post some more!!! aznbaby69_79!!!

aza aza fighting!!!

Guest KPxAngelTears12

wow so many KKR pictures *cough* stalkers *cough* :D he is so cute though ^^ just looking through all his cyworld pics seeing him grow up lolz ^__^

Guest KPxAngelTears12

x_ANGiEE your so adorable ^__^ *pinches cheeks* lolz you look like a ulzzang 0_o you should enter a ulzzang contest on ulzzang.com ^_^

Guest vanillax33

^lets celebrate wit!!!

KKR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!! celebration~~

x_ANGiEE your so adorable ^__^ *pinches cheeks* lolz you look like a ulzzang 0_o you should enter a ulzzang contest on ulzzang.com ^_^

agreed!! you look so cute ^^

Guest alicimoo

Oh Geezzz...how do you have so many KKR pics?!?!?! =O=

yessss. :)

i never knew that kkr was THAT much of a camerawhore!!! hahaha..but i'm not complaining!! shoo..i want to see those sexy pictures of him!!

and is it just me..or does sang eun look ooberly fine with that mask thing covering his mouth!!! dammit..he looks sooo sexy everytime he has it on!!!!

Guest vanillax33

i never knew that kkr was THAT much of a camerawhore!!! hahaha..but i'm not complaining!! shoo..i want to see those sexy pictures of him!!

and is it just me..or does sang eun look ooberly fine with that mask thing covering his mouth!!! dammit..he looks sooo sexy everytime he has it on!!!!

yes!! i think so too,, lol.. masked lse,, goodlooking :P

Guest xEvil Veggie

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

wow i cant believe you posted that much KKR pics...

but i really do not mind he is HAWWWWWWWT

GEEZUZZZ

what a cutie.

Guest adorable_babyz

he was on a diet?? gosh.. he has to luv his body a lot..

yea anyone has any pics of kkr wif his gf.. there is this few pics of him kissing several girls..

being that hot im sure kkr has like truckloads of gf but i wonder if kkr would be like theose fanfix guys

loyal to ur true luv?? who knows.. n i wonder who is the lucky girl who will lock his heart ??? :wub:

Guest 2partsvodka

^i wonder too!!!!

hrm...who ever ends up with this guy...and the rest of the other HOT ullzzangs are gonna be lucky girls who gets HOT hubbys.....^^

Guest haha iyts judy

:] OH LORD.. He such a webcam whoree. I love it.

nao update his xangerr with one new pix. >< It's muchooooss cool

I OWNN. :]

Guest jaejoong<3

Credit: lisa's JJ file

Um T_T That was my jj uhljjang file T_T Sorry ^^;;; *dies* :x;;;

Gah T_T SO many pages to go through ;o; this is what I get for not coming on for 2 days ;o; *dies* T_T :x

Nice new pictures (that I've seen XD *only on page 260 right now* ;o; Naoki :D <333

._.; That YangYang poser is really bad XD haha :x They even have a picture of that one Taiwan uhljjang that I can't remember the name of but everyone says he looks like edison chen XD haha :x The people that add posers amuse me XD They're like, ":o! YANG YANG!!!! :x Aren't you from Taiwan? Oh well" XD Then in the edison chen-lookalike picture the same people are like, ":o! You're so hot! (even though you face looks nothing like the other pictures)" XD haha ^^;;; :x Off to keep looking through the pages @_@ *dies* XD;;;

ahhh ur too nice xP

that site confused meh though the last time i checked it out..

Archived