ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baby--s

^

^sun hee's too cuteee! lol he still has that baby face <3

aznbaby69_79 that is one heck of a lot of kkr pic!!! lol some of them i havent even seen before! lol gah.. kkr = h o t xD lol thxxxx<3

Guest LoveHLi

TT_TT Naoki didn't answer me I even bolded ittt and made it bigger and PURPLE TT_TT maybe he only look for pic ? or was too lazy to answer me ... Well I am hurt TT__TT Ur pics r healing me Hli and Lisa ....

well actually it is KKR hotness and KHS euh hot ,cute (everything) ness

Hli sometime I wonder if ulzzang weren't made ONLY for u , nobody can love them as much as I euh U do .....( a way to thank u for posting KKR :lol:)

QUESTION : Do u always refresh the page to see if there is new post , or it does it on his own ?_?

hahahaha....i guess...lmao! no i have to refresh the page. i would love it if that page knows how refresh itself...<---does that even make sense? i don't know...oh well....but don't be hurt because nao isn't replying...remember at this time it's like early in the morning over there...lmao!...he's probably tired and just wants to get on and see how everyone's doing before he goes to sleep...lmfao! don't mind me....i don't know!....

Guest 2partsvodka

hahahaha....i guess...lmao! no i have to refresh the page. i would love it if that page knows how refresh itself...<---does that even make sense? i don't know...oh well....but don't be hurt because nao isn't replying...remember at this time it's like early in the morning over there...lmao!...he's probably tired and just wants to get on and see how everyone's doing before he goes to sleep...lmfao! don't mind me....i don't know!....

lol...i have to say too...i think that too..because the last time i chat wit him....he just fell asleep on me...but it was cool...........

and yes i wished the page would know how to refresh it self everytime someone post^^

Guest xEvil Veggie

kk I wrote to KKR again and explained to him how to register on here =P he should reply in a few weeks..months..days whenever lolz hes random like that ;)

awwww you really did that...<3

if he joined i would like.

thank you a million agazillion times.

hes so cuuute.

Guest blue_echo80

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/3711/ksh058gp.jpg

creds: same

^^he reminded me of song seung hun in that one

so cute

^^^^^ agreed!!! love his lip piercing.... reminds me of Miyavi....*oh the joy of daydreams*

anywayz, thanks aznbaby69_79 for those lovely pics... alot of kkr fans are now jumping for joy ... or not... i dunno what will their reactions are but i'm sure they'll appreciate your effort and the other soompiers who uploaded his pics... ^_^

i like it better when his hair is black... dunno... i'm just a sucker of guys who doesnt dye their hair...

Hi angela!!!! i saw you up there!!

Hi Mir!!! i see you down there!!!

Guest miranduh

^HELLO UNNI!!

New Lee Sang Eun photos:

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/4712/12zm.png

Showing off his digi cam~

^SO cute!! is that a digital thought it would be normal SLR XD

KKR replied to me (on cyworld ^^)

what I wrote..(translated to english)

what he wrote..

too wicked.

yea that's me O_O" no i don't look like fiona LOL

lol i think so.

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2499/asdasd16762ct.jpg

^^^^

PUAHAHA isn't this so jisub?

WHY IS HE POSTED HERE?

anyways i'll post up some kimsun hee laters

as an extremely obsessive fan of the uber hot so ji sub ( . .. . no im not proud . . .), i am 200% sure that this is so ji sub. because its also on so ji sub's official site. :D

OKAY..i didn't know!! i don't even know who so ji sub is.. bleh x____x;; i feel dumb.

it was inho's cyworld profile picture and the whole face is almost completely covered and also from the eyes he does look like inho a bit..so.....eh imma never post up pictures anymore lol i screwed up =o=;;

Guest LoveHLi

@aznbaby69_79 I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT!! ^__________^ it was KKR! <3

LSE's new pictures are hott. :] dudee i love his eyes. >_<

hahahaha...yes...yes you were...lmao! *cough*ihavenolife*cough*

+edit+YEAH I OWN! MWAHAHAHA! 10 MORE PICTURES OF KKR SINCE I OWN!...more tomorrow!...i promise i'll stop posting for today! ^_^

THE YEAR 2005 TO THE PRESENT LOOK....

kkr20050101.jpg

kkr20050101a.jpg

kkr20050101b.jpg

kkr20050109.jpg

kkr20050111.jpg

kkr20050114.jpg

kkr20050114a.jpg

kkr20050125.jpg

kkr20050125a.jpg

kkr20050125b.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...all credits goes to cyworld, me, rok-star.net (whenever pictures with rok-star.net on it is there..too lazy too look)... and soompi

Guest 2partsvodka

hello ate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha...okay...ooo so who taught kkr to registered??

because imma love her if he joined ^_________^

hahahaha..okay...i'm being weired here...lols...thanks for the kkr pics!!!

Guest LoveHLi

another 10 ^_^;;

kkr20050128.jpg

kkr20050128a.jpg

kkr20050128b.jpg

kkr20050128c.jpg

kkr20050202.jpg

kkr20050202a.jpg

kkr20050205.jpg

kkr20050208.jpg

kkr20050210.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...all credits goes to cyworld, me, rok-star.net (whenever pictures with rok-star.net on it it there..too lazy too look)... and soompi

Guest vanillax33

another 10 ^_^;;

TO BE CONTINUED...all credits goes to cyworld, me, rok-star.net (whenever pictures with ro-star.net on it it there..too lazy too look)... and soompi

woohoo! another ten,, you can't resist posting more kkr pics kaka,, thank you for posting them <3 (keep posting LOL,, j/k =P)

Archived