ULZZANG MANIA

Guest miranduh

yeahpeb looks better in pictures i like Han Dong Woo dancing although he wasn't much in beat...hahaha and Joon Il was the one doing the windmill...thingy...or whatever that move is now called? because if it is.. O__O WOW!!!

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

man! i'm quitting for today...i have to go cook and too much picture to go through so i'll post up my little treat tomorrow while most of you guys are either at work or at school...so when you guys get on you'll be in for a little surprise although i'm pretty sure everyone's seen these pictures before...anyways! i'm out!

yeah isn't dragon someone who was kinda ugly? then become hot? haha thats what micky from dbsk was saying..that he was a dragon and all of dbsk became dragons too...lol

haha my fav clip is kkr and jaemin singing ahhaa jaemin=lovely dork xDD

lol yea

that's my fav clip too X)

it's so cute how the mic cord came loose and both of them were like looking at each other XD

Guest baby--s

ROFL PMALL. I PRACTICALLY LIVE THERE... do you see hot guys there? everytime i go..i hardly do :[

LOL...i hardly see any hot guys there too..only once in a while in the arcade lol

ROFL PMALL. I PRACTICALLY LIVE THERE... do you see hot guys there? everytime i go..i hardly do :[

ohhh! i live like 15 minutes from it. lol, i NEVER see hot guys. =( i saw one once! he was korean, but loll, there was a girl beside him.

-liyang

Guest miranduh

aznbaby69_79@okay byebye ^^ weren't you going to post some surprise? haha well i'll be waiting yay ^-^ thankyou <3

it's so cute how the mic cord came loose and both of them were like looking at each other XD

EXCATLY PUHAHAHA

LOL...i hardly see any hot guys there too..only once in a while in the arcade lol

ohhh! i live like 15 minutes from it. lol, i NEVER see hot guys. =( i saw one once! he was korean, but loll, there was a girl beside him.

-liyang

LOL okay guess its not just me being blind...hehe i hate the arcade though..eek its too gangsturrr :P for me

wow 15 minutes? O_O!! i live around 30 hahah you know that the stickerpicture store stick by me? its run by koreans!! but the lady is only nice to koreans -.-;

Guest alicimoo

lol yea

that's my fav clip too X)

hahah they're both so clueless. x]

clueless guys are so cutee. :P

Guest 2partsvodka

WOW KKR

my ex-perpetual love!!!!

so hot......

OoO

>3<

kisses

-EDIT-

I can never catch on with this thread anymore >_<

guess I have to be missing a lot of hot picz eh?

hahahahahaha.............................................you ex...^^

shouldn't most of you people be in school now? 0__o

nope nope.....^^

gah..............new KKR PICTURES!!! *CELEBRATES!!!*

NAOKI KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah..............................u look soooo cute and hot...<3

.......and o.O!!! wow...sooooooooooooo many pages!!!!!! *woot woot*

LOL okay guess its not just me being blind...hehe i hate the arcade though..eek its too gangsturrr for me

wow 15 minutes? O_O!! i live around 30 hahah you know that the stickerpicture store stick by me? its run by koreans!! but the lady is only nice to koreans -.-;

OH GASP! seriously? T______T I NEVER NOTICED! haha, do you think she'll be nice to mixes?

-liyang

Guest alicimoo

rofl! yes they are! :wub:

their facial expressions are cuteee. it's like :huh:

OH GASP! seriously? T______T I NEVER NOTICED! haha, do you think she'll be nice to mixes?

-liyang

=O a mix..that's cool. B)

btw, post a picture or write a line about ulzzangs or something, cuz if you dont and a mod comes in here, you'll be warned for conversing. =_=

Guest miranduh

-liyang

rofl well one time i came in and she was speaking korean on the phone..then these girls were korean finished talking pictures and they were about to leave but then the woman told them to come back and laminated their photoes for free and chat with them for around 15 minutes...hahaha >_> then i just had to stand there rofl :rolleyes: cool you're a mix?? of what korean and?? :P

you know..can someone show me a picture of mikki's bf and yooras? is that her name? and her bf is lee young sok? suk? omg i don't know...lol but i always get them mixxed up and im like huh isn't that girl supposed to be mikki? ;x

kinda off topic but i heard that park eunbyul was a good dancer..?? is that true???

and if it is then can someone post some pics of him dancing??? thanks!!

Guest miranduh

kinda off topic but i heard that park eunbyul was a good dancer..?? is that true???

and if it is then can someone post some pics of him dancing??? thanks!!

just download the clip and see for yourself lol go back a page or two ^-^

thanks dara.

okay i see the difference between jihoon and the other guy..hm they look the same before haha whats wrongwith me >_<

WTF LMAO..

SEOMINWOO's CYWORLD the profile picture says fcuk you =o=;;

Guest 2partsvodka

WTF LMAO..

SEOMINWOO's CYWORLD the profile picture says fcuk you =o=;;

O_O!!!

really?? is he getting annoyed by his fans??

tops!!!! another page own by me ^_^

Guest baby--s

rofl well one time i came in and she was speaking korean on the phone..then these girls were korean finished talking pictures and they were about to leave but then the woman told them to come back and laminated their photoes for free and chat with them for around 15 minutes...hahaha >_> then i just had to stand there rofl :rolleyes: cool you're a mix?? of what korean and?? :P

you know..can someone show me a picture of mikki's bf and yooras? is that her name? and her bf is lee young sok? suk? omg i don't know...lol but i always get them mixxed up and im like huh isn't that girl supposed to be mikki? ;x

damn u luckyy...what if your no where near korean? T__T lol still nice =D? lol

LOL whoaa..it seems now all the ulzzangs are either getting pissed at someone/some ppl/some thing =/

Guest miranduh

^lol not really..just very formal? i don't think she never smiled at my friend...LOL...but one time she gave a discount to my friend on a keychain?? o_O; and me once i got free lamination...rofl x] husband is nicer~

well anyway yeah it does..its red background with black letters that say fcuk you then there is a light tracing it O_o

Guest blue_echo80

aznbaby69_79: thank you for reloading the links ^_^

Okay, i'm a big LSE fan but i just hate the hat he wore in that clip...

JoonIl can really dance...*i wonder if he does that in the army...hehehehe!!!!* who's the guy dancing with him... i got poor eyesight staring at the monitor all day <_<

HI MIR!!!! I see you down there!!!

-edit-

Mir you post so fast, i just saw your name down there but then when i posted, i saw my reply after yours!!!

Archived