ULZZANG MANIA

does anyone know of nam hyun joon? i asked this question today...but i dont think people saw.

he dances a lot in korea...is he an ulzzang though?

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vanillax33

does anyone know of nam hyun joon? i asked this question today...but i dont think people saw.

he dances a lot in korea...is he an ulzzang though?

i don't know him but looking him up at sites,, i don't think he's an uhljjang ^^; he could pass as a momjjang,, his body looks good =P

>_> INHO IS SO HOT...damn him..

what a gangsterfob haircut x]]<33

asdasd16762ct.jpg

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! This is the new look In Ho has?!?!?! :o

<3 to JIH~~!!

Guest KPxAngelTears12

Jaejong

Hero30.jpg

HE IS SO HOT :wub::wub::wub::wub: I love him so much lolz he is like the hottest guy alive (acept for minwoo and taebin) lolz the third hottest guy =P

Guest mz_yoone3k

LOL,, not fierce or breathing fire dragons ^^;; its like when people were younger, they were chubby and "unpretty" then overtime,, they lose weight, and start to wear makeup, dress prettier, etc.. then you become a dragon.. do you understand when im saying? because i don't ahahahaha ^^;;; im not good at explaining..

okay,, take park sul mi,, people take her as a dragon because in high school,,, she was chubby.. but overtime,, she lost weight and become more prettier.

haha,, forget what i said ^^; dara already explained it =)

oooh i think i get it! buh if you use surgery to get prettier does that still make you a dragon? but a artificial dragon? huhhhhh...oh well i get the gist of it. thats all it matters i think. dragons are cool cuz peepo might have called you ugly when youre lido buh then you grow up to be real pretty and the same peepo would holla at you and try to date you. oh mann i wunder how dragons wud react to that. i get revenge if i was them. hahah >=] soo...lse isnt leaving for the army this year? im confused about that too..ergh sorry for being mad slow >_<

Cuz i like bursting bubbles...literally. ^____________^

OMG ME TOO. Vivian (mz_yoone3k) and I are trying to learn korean. lol. today i was takling to her after school, and when it was time to say goodbye, she said annyeong hae se yo. lmfao. and i was like..annyeong. :lol:

lmao shut up.

Guest your_sheroe

NEW KKR PICTURES!!!

SO HOTTT!!!! TT.TT; *crying a happy river* they were taken on 2005.11.07 which is the 6th here in the u.s. and posted on 2005.11.08 which is the 7th in the u.s. but anyways! HE POSTED NEW PICTURES!!! I'M GOING CRAZY PEOPLE! FINALLY! HE POST! AAAHHH!

newkkr4hs.jpg

kkr11vn.jpg

kkr21wn.jpg

kkr39yn.jpg

kkrglasses0wh.jpg

credits: me and cyworld!!!

+edits+ i own and i posted up new pics! aaahhh! i feel special!! TT^TT~~++

omg!

i don't know him but looking him up at sites,, i don't think he's an uhljjang ^^; he could pass as a momjjang,, his body looks good =P

are there any pics of him??? ;):o:rolleyes:

Guest vanillax33

are there any pics of him??? ;):o:rolleyes:

okay,, am i allowed to post his pic here? :unsure: he could pass as a momjjang maybe ^^;; i think his body looks good ahaha ^^;; maybe not the best,, but yeah...

nam hyun joon 남현준 (팝핀현준)

2005090801576pi.jpg

nhj028ye.gif

nhj5as.gif

okay,, back to posting uhljjangs =)

you guys probably seen these before,, doesn't hurt to see them again..

the cutie hip king? lol park eunbyul ^^ old pics,,

dmsquf.gif

qkrdmsquf.gif

eunbyul.gif

eunbyul000.jpg

AHHHHH SO CUTE <33 lol

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2631/ksg030wn.jpg

he`s cute =] l0ls.. kim sang gyoon .. reminds me of kim sam soon o.O

wow.. i never knew jj was an ex-uhljjang. O.O no wonder he`s so good looking ^___^ keheh .. i touched his hand before

peb looks so cute there. he looks really young .. like 16, 17ish. how old is he really?

my favorite pix of peb is . . .

peb.jpg

Guest c h r i s t i n e

l0ls .. that`s just like some of my friends .. except scratch the koreans & type in chinese. they`re all white washed T-T

yeah.. my korean friends are teaching me korean .. but i forget the phrases really easily. so sad. this chinese guy i know started to say all these korean words & i was like O.O yah kijibe. doubichesho. chugulei? [something like fatty? you`re crazy. wanna die?] really short phrases. x___X"

^ LOL... ah... that's not very nice of him. you probably meant "nuh michutsuh" instead of "doubichesho."

want the exact translation? lol... "hey richard simmons. are you crazy? do you want to die?"

i would have socked him in the face... LOL. <_<

Guest vanillax33

oooh i think i get it! buh if you use surgery to get prettier does that still make you a dragon? but a artificial dragon? huhhhhh...oh well i get the gist of it. thats all it matters i think. dragons are cool cuz peepo might have called you ugly when youre lido buh then you grow up to be real pretty and the same peepo would holla at you and try to date you. oh mann i wunder how dragons wud react to that. i get revenge if i was them. hahah >=] soo...lse isnt leaving for the army this year? im confused about that too..ergh sorry for being mad slow >_<

yayyy ^^ thanks for understanding lol,, hmm,, i don't think you would call someone who had surgery a dragon :mellow: yeah lse is leaving this year but later he'll come out from the army to go study then go back to the army to serve his two years.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2631/ksg030wn.jpg

he`s cute =] l0ls.. kim sang gyoon .. reminds me of kim sam soon o.O

peb looks so cute there. he looks really young .. like 16, 17ish. how old is he really?

my favorite pix of peb is . . .

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/kRaZiExLaDiE/peb.jpg

lol kim sam soon,,kim sang gyoon :P hehe peb does ^^ he's 21 this year? 20 in american age. i like that pic ^^

^ LOL... ah... that's not very nice of him. you probably meant "nuh michutsuh" instead of "doubichesho."

want the exact translation? lol... "hey richard simmons. are you crazy? do you want to die?"

LOL,, :lol:

Guest KPxAngelTears12

kkr39yn.jpg

I just noticed..kkr looks like a dog =__= like a real dog like on those small furry ones with the grey-ish and brown hair and pointy ears..lolz =__=

~another page I own lolz ^_____^~

hi~~nao ^_^ lolz

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

:o kijibe means b.tch? omg. i thought kijibe was fatty or idiot. -_______-" ah dangit .. i need refresh my korean again.

wow its always like the same people in here ^^

you guys are like my second family lolz

aaww =] i`m touched *tear.drop*

Guest vanillax33

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9452/kkr39yn.jpg

this picture of kkr looks really weird to me...maybe its the weird shaped eyebrow :blink:

maybe,, or just the angle?

I just noticed..kkr looks like a dog =__= like a real dog like on those small furry ones with the grey-ish and brown hair and pointy ears..lolz =__=

~another page I own lolz ^_____^~

hi~~nao ^_^ lolz

LOL!! really? :huh::lol:

Archived