ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haha iyts judy

LORD.. took me forever to catch up 40 something pages. T.T Stupid viet classes. Those pictures are sooo freaking hott. Imda is soo pretty. >< How come she doesn't show her face in most of the pictures she takes. OH WELL, she still soo beautiful. :] I would die to have her body. I was reading couple of pages back. and yall were talking about msn.. Am I the only one that has aim? MSN..is lonely for me. I don't know anyone has it over where I live so i stopped using it.

Guest alicimoo

because I know who that is, you must have seen some confused poser ;) like the guy on myspace using hero's (dbsg) pictures saying his name is wonbin :mellow:

why does it always seem like your trying to argue with me? lolz

=.= it's not that i'm purposely trying to argue with you, it's just that i SWEAR people all said namji had surgery in the old thread, and also i SWEAR i've seen that picture under KKR in the old thread.

Guest vanillax33

this_kid OH MY GOODNESS!!! THOSE ARE VERY HOT PICS OF SEO MINWOO <333

ah,,, so fine =] thank you so much for posting these,, im gonna drool all day ahahaha,, not literary ^^;;;

Guest KPxAngelTears12

=.= it's not that i'm purposely trying to argue with you, it's just that i SWEAR people all said namji had surgery in the old thread, and also i SWEAR i've seen that picture under KKR in the old thread.

okay the namji thing anyone can say she had surgery but just like BoA and Hyori, your not gonna know unless any of them says they had surgery or not which none of them would ever admit to having surgery.

I know who that person is in the picture not personally but hes friends with one of my friends that I know personally.

Guest baby--s

-__-' are we talking bout the namji thing again?

---

gahh!! thx for the minwoo pics..he looks soo cute/hot at the same time x)))

Guest .alyak_

^did you find the story that goes along with those pictures? =P

YES! CLICK HERE

I dont read OR understand korean. So here you go for those that can!

WOW! This took so long to do.

Especially taking caps and uploading all 55 pictures.

But doesn't Minwoo look so hot?

He's so handsome during the birthday scenes! <3333333

He is GORGEOUS!

Picture Credits - Korea Yahoo + Soompi + Kayla (me)

Guest mz_yoone3k

were those seo minwoo pix from a movie or real life? cuz if its real life...we shud all jump that girl hugging him. hahah jp 0=] or am i?

Guest .alyak_

were those seo minwoo pix from a movie or real life? cuz if its real life...we shud all jump that girl hugging him. hahah jp 0=] or am i?

^ Uh, its not real life. Its based one a story?

Its not for real!

I own this page! :P

Guest alicimoo

-__-' are we talking bout the namji thing again?

---

gahh!! thx for the minwoo pics..he looks soo cute/hot at the same time x)))

=.= trying not to.

ok, so whenever you (KPxAngelTears12) and i have a disagreement, just...forget it. T_T takes up too much of my brain power. lol. xD

look at his expression! :wub: so cute!

WHAT???? seo minwoo is an actor now?? how weird??? haha..i find him more attractive back then than now!! sorrie to those who like him like this..>.<

but gosh..i think mikki and jihoon are THE cutest couple in the freakin' world!! any girl would want an adorable boyfriend like jihoon!!! gosh..i'm so jealous!!!

Guest LoveHLi

thanks for the link! gonna go check it out right now!...aaahhhh!!!

++edited++

WAAAAHHHH!!!!! TToTT....I CAN'T WATCH IT! MY COMPUTER CONNECTION IS TOO SLOW! S&EQ@GR&@#$G*&R#!!!...I ONLY HEAR THE MUSIC! TToTT MINWOO!!!!!

Archived