ULZZANG MANIA

Guest GENKII_T0KII

Has anyone noticed that there are ALOT of faker ulzzangs on cyworld sorry I meant MYSPACE. x_X lately? I saw kyungrok so many times >__> or am I just slow O_o

someone bust them :P also i'd like to request hyesung pics.. if he even updates anymore..

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

hes the last guy in the fith row ^__^

asdf3qk.jpg

^your friend is this one right?...if that's him then MAN! HE'S HELLA HOT!

+edited+ *waves* hi nao! i see you down there...cute little clip...a lot of people want more pictures of you....gonna be posting some soon?...lol!

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^yep thats him lolz

Has anyone noticed that there are ALOT of faker ulzzangs on cyworld lately? I saw kyungrok so many times >__> or am I just slow O_o

someone bust them :P also i'd like to request hyesung pics.. if he even updates anymore..

fakers on cyworld? 0_o well their already busted because kkr has written his cyworld all over his pictures I think most people would know the fakes =P

edit//

hey is starlightnao, that ulzzang on soompi? I see him on now ^-^ hiiiii lolz

Guest alicimoo

asdf3qk.jpg

^your friend is this one right?...if that's him then MAN! HE'S HELLA HOT!

+edited+ *waves* hi nao! i see you down there...cute little clip...a lot of people want more pictures of you....gonna be posting some soon?...lol!

WTH...?!?!??! Isn't that KKR?

cuz KKR took pictures that look almost exactly as that!

Guest KPxAngelTears12

WTH...?!?!??! Isn't that KKR?

cuz KKR took pictures that look almost exactly as that!

no his name is jiyoon, 0_o kkr has never had his hair like that.

Guest mz_yoone3k

nawwwwwwwww. the left dude isn't cute. =/ but his hat..whew it's on fire. :P i like his hat. xD as you can tell.

the girl's expression... :mellow:

wtf? you lyk the hat more than the face? hahah wow. speaking of hats... i lyk ulzzang hair. =] none of the guys in mah skoo has that kind of hair =[ its lyk...flat or gelled. i wunder how the guy ulzzangs get their hair to stand up like that...cuz they dunt have the shortest hair...lol

::edit:: OMFG i js looked at the hat. its a yankees hat you richard simmons. enuff sed. you know me T_T

Guest alicimoo

no his name is jiyoon, 0_o kkr has never had his hair like that.

=.= kkr did have his hair like that for a while.........RIGHT?!

>.< LISAAAAA can you post your link for the KKR file again?

)#&%)@% she's not on anymore. T_T

does anyone have the link to the KKR file?

Guest LoveHLi

i got these from the list on the third page and i'm confuse...that is kim hye sung's name right...and why are there two of them...but when i went on to it...it looked like girls' pages...it even had the girl sign right next to the name...so i'm even more confuse...one of these is his page isn't?... :unsure:

김혜성 <http://www.cyworld.com/hyesong09>

김혜성 KIMHYESUNG www.cyworld.com/kimhyeseong

Guest miranduh

i got these from the list on the third page and i'm confuse...that is kim hye sung's name right...and why are there two of them...but when i went on to it...it looked like girls' pages...it even had the girl sign right next to the name...so i'm even more confuse...one of these is his page isn't?... :unsure:

김혜성 <http://www.cyworld.com/hyesong09>

김혜성 KIMHYESUNG www.cyworld.com/kimhyeseong

maybe one is old and it got hacked... :blink:

Guest KPxAngelTears12

lisa, do you have the KKR file link?? =D

cuz i was so sure that kkr had pics like this

asdf3qk.jpg

well I've never seen kyungrok's hair like that I want to though I bet he looks cute with that style, but thats obviously not kyungrok in that picture -_-

Guest LoveHLi

^yep thats him lolz

fakers on cyworld? 0_o well their already busted because kkr has written his cyworld all over his pictures I think most people would know the fakes =P

edit//

hey is starlightnao, that ulzzang on soompi? I see him on now ^-^ hiiiii lolz

man! he's hot! and yes, starlightnao is the ulzzang on soompi....

OH FREAK! HER EYES SCARE ME. =O= they're SO BIG.

^hahahaha...but i think she's kinda cute... :lol:

Guest alicimoo

well I've never seen kyungrok's hair like that I want to though I bet he looks cute with that style, but thats obviously not kyungrok in that picture -_-

why is it obviously not KKR?

cuz i'm pretty sure i've seen that pic under the name KKR

Guest .alyak_

*NEW Seo Minwoo! (i think).

I got these from Korean Yahoo. And saw a picture of Minwoo. I was ilike t couldn't be?

But clicked there and YES, it was Minwoo. So i took screen caps to post and share here!

The pictures are based on a story line.

Lots of pictures. Enjoy them!

016rv.jpg

023xq.jpg

031ek.jpg

047jf.jpg

051vc.jpg

060ac.jpg

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^did you find the story that goes along with those pictures? =P

why is it obviously not KKR?

cuz i'm pretty sure i've seen that pic under the name KKR

because I know who that is, you must have seen some confused poser ;) like the guy on myspace using hero's (dbsg) pictures saying his name is wonbin :mellow:

why does it always seem like your trying to argue with me? lolz

Archived